74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2018, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2018 08:55 AM by tsunami7.)
[GET] Dan Kennedy - Power Points Volume 1-3 (Updated Digital Version)
This updated digital version is complete and fully searchable. It's like having Dan Kennedy sitting on your lap whispering to you anything you need to know in his mind.

Salespage Excerpt:
In my new POWER POINTS Manuals, I've identified 979 of these Power Points, divided into 3 main categories:

1. Advertising, Marketing and Sales

2. Personal Achievement and Productivity

3. Entrepreneurship and Business Success ......

but there are a gazillion sub-categories. Just for example, in "Advertising, Marketing and Sales," there are sub-categories like: Headlines..... Offers..... Guarantees...... Consumer Psychology..... Multi-Step Marketing..... Lead-Generation..... Sense Of Urgency..... Positioning..... and many, many more.

Salespage:
Code:
http://www.dankennedyonline.com/power-points.html

What's Included:
- 3 PDFs
- 1 MP3

Download:
Code:
https://www75.zippyshare.com/v/fWJ2rpXA/file.html

'
'
'

UPDATE:
Any missing power points on the main PDFs can be found here, it's a text-based version of all 979 power points, plus a few bonus reports.

Download:
Code:
https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/Q6XmZEjl/file.html

Enjoy!
05-23-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: [GET] Dan Kennedy - Power Points Volume 1-3 (Updated Digital Version)
@tsunami7: Thank you for sharing this. I don't know if I'll be the first to thank you but I'm hoping I am the very first to post my Thanks and say I've added +10 to your reps for this generous addition.

Nice Thread
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
05-23-2018, 11:48 AM
Thank you so much Layna!
05-23-2018, 07:19 PM
tsunami7 Thank you! Reps added!
05-24-2018, 09:01 AM
Well... it is useful BUT could be better, because some power points are missing. For example, in Vol. III we see PP#795, but the pages with #793 and #794 are missing. Their pages are not here. There seems to be the same problem is in the source that tsunami7 probably used to get them... I think he used the info-riches site. Well, rep added anyway - we can't complain too much for this price :)
51.gif
05-24-2018, 12:17 PM
Thanks a lot tsunami7.

GOD bless you abundantly
05-24-2018, 12:18 PM
(05-24-2018 09:01 AM)Vivekananda Wrote:  Well... it is useful BUT could be better, because some power points are missing. For example, in Vol. III we see PP#795, but the pages with #793 and #794 are missing. Their pages are not here. There seems to be the same problem is in the source that tsunami7 probably used to get them... I think he used the info-riches site. Well, rep added anyway - we can't complain too much for this price :)

I downloaded all the IM materials I got from FUB, back when people actually shared everything freely without all the BS exclusivity that's plaguing the IM download communities today.

I have the scanned version somewhere, I'll see if I can find it if you really need Power points #793 and #794 :)
05-24-2018, 12:36 PM
@Vivekananda, As it turns out, the physical scanned version is missing the exact same pages too. So you might want to take it up with Dan himself. haha
05-24-2018, 12:51 PM
(05-24-2018 12:36 PM)tsunami7 Wrote:  @Vivekananda, As it turns out, the physical scanned version is missing the exact same pages too. So you might want to take it up with Dan himself. haha

Well, I certainly need to learn a lot more about copywriting before convincing Mr. Kennedy to send me the missing pages...
Hitface
05-24-2018, 01:05 PM
Sorry buddy, wish I could help more. The only solution is to buy them and make sure nothing is missing :D
78.gif

28.gif