10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-02-2021, 06:31 AM
RE: [GET] DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES
Thank you :)
02-03-2021, 08:41 AM
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE DOWNLOADS

How to Search For (and Find) Download Links
Without Having to Ask for Re-Ups

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

As a Black Hatter, nothing is more frustrating than to be "late to the party" and miss out on a really good share.

By the time you find the share, it could be several hours (or days) later and that link is as dead as a doornail. What's worst is, everyone else has come and partied hearty but left without leaving a mirror link.

In this post, I will tell you how I use information left in an original post to help me find working download links.

Sometimes. Not always --- but a lot of the time.

For anyone still looking to download any of the 10 courses on this thread, I found them by using duckduckgo.com to search for the marketer's name (or the name of the course) along with "mega.nz" --- then by browsing through the links to find the courses with a direct download link.

Ignore the sites that offer discounted courses and anything that says "review."

Ignore, too, sites that only offer premium download links (ex: Nitroflare, [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], etc.) unless you can use them. And you can only use them if you have a paid account or use a paid link generator/converter tool like Deepbrid or Real-Debrid.

Or if you know how to set up the links to download using JDownloader2 (and I believe you still need to set up your login credentials in JD2's settings for that to happen).

This will all take a little time and effort but is worth it when you can find what you want.

For example, I found working zippyshare links to the 10-part SMMA course and the 2-part Local Agency Mastery course as well as mega links for several of the other courses on the list.

The only course I wanted (and downloaded) was the 6 Figure Digital Marketer, so I have no use for all the other links.

Problem is, I cannot share them on the forum without them getting blocked and being called SPAM or because they may be in direct competition with an active GB.

So, if you need to download any of these courses, I suggest you try the search as I describe it above to see if you can find them, too. And remember, most of these files are very large (multi-gigabyte) so always log into your own Mega account first. Then drop the mega download link into the browser and click the IMPORT TO MY CLOUD DRIVE link in the upper right of the screen to get all the files into your own account quickly ... just in case the uploader (or Mega) removes them.

And some of the downloads may require a password. Be sure to read any instructions on the download page or view the README.txt file to be sure you have that information. Our BBHF password will not work for a file that originated from elsewhere (a non-BBHF) site.

I found links to download other, more updated I-M courses because this search took me to some good free course download sites.

So give it a try.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
02-03-2021, 11:12 AM
Legend, you are very nice to help members here. And showing the method to look for courses in an effective path. Even some courses might not be found after a long period, but your methods still can be applied to look for other courses as well. Thank you and I also given reputation for your kindness in this post.
02-04-2021, 02:36 AM
Thanks for the kind post, osmanal2.

Thanks
Layna61524
03-04-2021, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2021 11:52 PM by bluefeb.)
Once again, Layna comes to the rescue to help people. The one platform I have found using mega for a program gave me a network error. I will check other storage sites. Lets see what I can find.

5+ left for you.
34.gif
[
04-06-2021, 12:24 AM
very good selection of courses. thank you so much
04-29-2021, 10:09 PM
Thanks for sharing.
04-29-2021, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the share and search tips