78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2016, 12:32 AM
{GET} DAY bang by ROOSH V
Day Game For Actual Humans by ROOSH V

[Image: 158daybang.png]
Day game wasn't on my radar some ten years ago when I first started approaching women. It was a foregone conclusion that any guy learning game at that time (around the year 2000) would first start at night in the bars and clubs. That's what most of the material available back then was for.

I did the whole going-out-five-nights-a-week thing. I approached a million and one women in bars and clubs. I learned how to talk to them, tease them, and dance. Even if I didn't bang them the same night, I had a strategy to do so within a couple of dates. All the skill and knowledge I attained to meet and date women at night went into my first book Bang. That was my bread and butter for several years.

The problem with doing the same thing over and over again is that it becomes easier to see its weaknesses. For example, I remember when I stayed in my first ever hostel in Barcelona. I thought it was amazing how people from all over the world could meet each other so easily. I thought it was great how I could sleep in the same room with 15 other people who were similar to myself.

Fast forward five years and those benefits no longer matter to me. Now I'd rather stay in a cheap hotel than deal with dirty Australian backpackers or girls wearing cargo pants.

That same process happened to me with night game. When I went out, I no longer saw crowds of beautiful women or the potential to meet someone special. I saw a lot of downsides that made me wish there was a better way.
If you're gaming in a large American city, I'll be willing to bet that at least four of these factors will be present on any night you go out. I'm sure you've had nights when ALL of them were present.

I'm in no way saying you can't get laid with decent women by going out at night (I still do), but the downside of doing so after so many years gradually sucked the joy out of it for me. I felt like I was going out not because I wanted to or because it was fun, but because I just wanted to get laid. It had lost its magic.

After Tiring Of Night Game, The Most Logical Move Was To Start Approaching During The Day

What I first did was simply copy-and-paste my night game for day game use. Needless to say, that didn't work. I didn't get good responses to my typical cocky game and I didn't have meaningful conversations that led to girls showing an interest in me. I only got a handful of numbers that went nowhere.

I concluded that women didn't want to meet men during the day, so I went back into the night trenches, getting cockblocked left and right while dealing with average women in flip-flops who thought they were better looking than they actually were.

The problem with my initial day game experiment wasn't that women don't want to meet men during the day, it was that I was approaching them with the wrong game. I was using the wrong key for their daytime locks. I didn't realize that I had to start from scratch and develop an entirely different game. In other words, I had to create a brand new key.

I Put Day Game Aside For a While Until I Started Going To a Coffee Shop Next To a Senior Citizen's Home

In Day Bang, I humorously describe how elderly people constantly approached me in a way that was casual, indirect, and fun. By successfully "gaming" me time and time again, they completely changed how I thought day game should be run.

With my new outlook from these innocent experiences, I came up with a new strategy that I slowly optimized after restarting my day approach efforts. The numbers started coming in, then the dates, and finally, after a ton of experimentation, the bangs. Looking back at my initial failures with day game when I was more cocky, I laugh at how I thought duplicating my night game would lead to success.
http://www.bangguides.com/game/daybang/

GET it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ioecknjsap9po7..._.zip?dl=0

Let me know what you think about it..
04-11-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: {GET} DAY bang by ROOSH V
I have found this one:

http://roosh-backup.s3.amazonaws.com/ebo...lume_1.pdf

74.gif