26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-21-2018, 03:26 PM
[GET] DANNY MARGULIES - RAISE YOUR RATE MASTERCLASS
Danny Margulies - Copywriter - Freelance Marketplace Enthusiast!
He is legend in Upwork, legend in Freelance World. You can get the other course from him " Danny Margulies – Secrets of a Six-Figure Upworker $497! ", totally free here:
Code:
https://freelancetowin.com/secrets-of-a-six-figure-elancer/

Today, We will get the another great course from him!
How do top freelancers charge $100/hr, $250/hr, and even more?
Let me show you.

Sale Page:
Code:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180401180530/https://freelancetowin.com/ryrm

It includes 25 sections

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!7olAUSrB!FJSjUHALkvDm9IA5TSDOkA

PASS IS OUR 'DEFAULT'
IMPORT IT TO YOUR MEGA, MAKE A COPY FOR SAFE!

I am just a leecher in this share, give me some love if This help for your work and career!
Happydance
06-21-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: DANNY MARGULIES - RAISE YOUR RATE MASTERCLASS
Thanks + reps
That I may know Him ...
06-21-2018, 05:14 PM
I think he talks a good game. Myself and others I know who have put his advice into practice did not get any results.

When you follow the courses, yes what he says makes complete sense and he gets you motivated. However in practice meh !
06-21-2018, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2018 08:32 PM by blackhatspidy.)
(06-21-2018 05:14 PM)Jonnymonic Wrote:  I think he talks a good game. Myself and others I know who have put his advice into practice did not get any results.

When you follow the courses, yes what he says makes complete sense and he gets you motivated. However in practice meh !

Really appreciate it if you can point out
other better resources.

What about ramit sethi and brennan dunn?
Have you put their advice into practice?

Please share something that you got results with.
It will be very helpful to bbhf members.

dccountrydz, +5 reps for sharing this.

Do you also have access to his
"freelance copywriters code"?

Danny Margulies is a good copywriter.

In "freelance copywriters code" Danny
shares specific ways to do freelance
copywriting projects-emails,press release,
case studies,white board animation script
etc.

Will be much appreciated if anyone can
share "freelance copywriters code".

I do content writing, so it will be helpful
to improve my skills and also deliver
better service to my clients.
06-22-2018, 03:58 PM
The thing about what DM advises, is that it goes against lateral thinking. What I mean is, when you set up your profile on upwork you normally freestyle the about me page talking about your achievements and why you are the best person for the job bla bla bla

He says this is completely wrong and explains why and you think d*** yes I can see why that I should not being doing that.

I went to the upwork forum and noticed people disappointed that they were writing too many proposals and not getting work which was the same for me.

You know what I immediately noticed ? These people had the profile written out how DM advises, completely text book ?

Now you could argue that they and I did not grasp the course, however after discovering this I scrapped my DM profile and went back to free styling it and I almost straight away started to get responses.

The frustrating thing is that I put a lot of hours into his course really studying everything he presented.

So my advice is just go and free style it.
73.gif
06-22-2018, 04:03 PM
Two different schools maybe? BTW I repped for your insight and tweaking what works for you. Thanks.
(06-22-2018 03:58 PM)Jonnymonic Wrote:  The thing about what DM advises, is that it goes against lateral thinking. What I mean is, when you set up your profile on upwork you normally freestyle the about me page talking about your achievements and why you are the best person for the job bla bla bla

He says this is completely wrong and explains why and you think d*** yes I can see why that I should not being doing that.

I went to the upwork forum and noticed people disappointed that they were writing too many proposals and not getting work which was the same for me.

You know what I immediately noticed ? These people had the profile written out how DM advises, completely text book ?

Now you could argue that they and I did not grasp the course, however after discovering this I scrapped my DM profile and went back to free styling it and I almost straight away started to get responses.

The frustrating thing is that I put a lot of hours into his course really studying everything he presented.

So my advice is just go and free style it.
01-20-2020, 02:29 AM
RE: [GET] DANNY MARGULIES - RAISE YOUR RATE MASTERCLASS
Link still work.
03-29-2021, 09:43 PM
Thanks, CanhCam Guy!
Please re-fill your link. Your link is working but there is no folder on it.
I would like to see DANNY MARGULIES's takes on this issue.
Max reps

Greetings
03-20-2022, 07:14 PM
re-up link:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ygsvh4m2hfqa5m/Danny+Margulies+-+Raise+Your+Rate+Masterclass.rar/file
03-20-2022, 10:16 PM
Awesome share, getting different point of view makes things better! Thanks mate for share
62.gif

75.gif