65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2023, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2023 01:42 PM by sprawn.)
RE: [GET] Cymatics: A Study of Wave Phenomena and Vibration – Hans Jenny
(08-11-2023 04:43 AM)XPLOSIV DEALS Wrote:  
(08-09-2023 10:43 PM)sprawn Wrote:  

XPLOSIV DEALS, this is a surprise, I hadn't seen any of those videos (wasn't even aware of them till you supplied them), I'll look into it, thanks! +5 reps.

sprawn

Happy to share them with you!

Thanks for the follow up addition of info that you added to your next reply.
Curious about the Joe D share.

Edgar Cayce is very interesting.

When thinking of Cymatics, 1 brilliant person comes to mind is Royal Raymond Rife.
He invented using light frequencies to be able to destroy cancer cells and perfectly preserve all the healthy cells. In a nut shell, he was able to cure cancer in good amount of terminally ill cancer patients. He helped cure many people as well from many other illnesses......for FREE!!!

If you want to know more about him and read up on him, you can read some of it here:
http://www.royal-rife.com

He even has a relative, (I have to look up his info) think it is his nephew's son that was able to obtain a lot of copies of Royal's original documents and research that was all kept by an assistant of Royal's that gave it to the family many years ago. His nephew's son made a short video that I have somewhere, and he mentioned how he would like to go ahead and bring back a lot of the inventions that his great uncle had made. Especially the ones that help others with health.

XPLOSIV DEALS, OMG this is pure gold, I been looking for this guy but didn't know or remember his name, thanks!

The best I could do was find Jacob Liberman - Light_ Medicine of the Future, Dr. Royal Raymond Rife may have been one of his mentors or someone similar to Dr. Royal Raymond Rife.

I went to the Rife site and will get as much as I can, everything from Jacob Liberman costs some coin. Drunvalo Melchezidek says with Jacob Liberman, they created a LIGHT machine that could heal anything but the government confiscated it claiming it's too dangerous to the medical community.

The Dr. Joe Dispenza stuff is good, it's like an update to the Cayce methods, but I think it's quicker and faster results with Science confirming the methods before Dr. Joe releses it.

Cayce is just an incredible find, he had direct access to the Akasha/Akashic records or the Book of Gods Remembrance to Christains, those records go back a long ways, many multiple of billions of years.

If a person could heal anything for a penny, they'd kill him, or try to....

sprawn

54.gif