10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-26-2024, 12:13 PM
[GET] Credit Repair Secrets for Mere Mortals
[Image: 71qFShtbZbL._SL500_.jpg]

Credit Repair Secrets for Mere Mortals: Take Control of Your Personal Finances, Delete Bad Debt, and Enjoy the Privileges of Having a High Credit Score. Become Happy and Carefree Just Like a Teen!

Hi, my name is Mike, I have worked with principal credit agencies in the United States all my life and for about a decade I held the Score Product Management position at FICO®.

We all know that a high credit score provides a countless number of benefits, including:

Insurance companies will charge a lower interest rate for drivers with optimal credit scores.
A better credit score opens new job opportunities, and you may even receive promotions from your current employer. (Credit is your credibility on your name and social security number. Some new jobs check creditworthiness).
Also, credit repair is critical to saving money on loans and credit cards.

But unfortunately, we live in a time in history where uncontrollable events (the latest example is COVID-19) have accelerated the bankruptcy process for thousands of families, who have found themselves in debt, out of work, with blocked credit cards and no ability to borrow money.

Also, the biggest problem in my opinion is that there are too many credit repair companies out there that promise too much than they can deliver, and there are too many fake credit repair companies out there.

I am currently retired, but the passion for this work is still alive in me, and I do not hide the fact that I have helped friends and family on some occasions, not for profit, but simply for passion.

This passion led me to create the book CREDIT REPAIR SECRETS FOR MERE MORTALS.

2 BOOK IN 1 where I have collected US-specific techniques verified by financial experts, textbooks, and credit gurus; that will allow you to immediately start improving your financial situation and consequently increase your credit score.

Some topics covered:

What CREDIT is and the history of CREDIT CARDS.
What to do with a CREDIT REPORT
Basics of CREDIT REPAIR
What is the only effective method to DELETE THE DEBT
All about SECTION 609
What the CREDIT AGENCIES do not want you to know
CREDIT SCORE, how it is calculated and how to increase it
The right MINDSET you must have to manage CREDIT
DISPUTE LETTERS
…and Many More Useful Information’s!

And as if that were not enough, once you reach your goal of paying off all your debts by specializing more and more in credit repair, you can turn your knowledge and successes into a very profitable business, allowing you to personally help other people in your old financial condition.

Not knowing the basics principles of credit, in addition to the information scattered around the web that is often incomplete and false, can lead you to make mistakes of hundreds of dollars!

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vedkvej3rxol4sc/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff

66.gif