14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-31-2022, 07:07 PM
RE: [GET] Copy Posse Launch Files Alex Catonni
re up , please!
11-07-2022, 05:03 PM
(10-18-2022 10:45 PM)Zelinsanity Wrote:  Salespage: https://copyposse.com/launchfiles

Hi,

Can you please re upload? I have been looking for this for so long. Thanks alot. Reps added

Link:
Quote:https://mega.nz/folder/tGFV3SQY#fBRJjy9eOLYbBweLA_1dwg
11-07-2022, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2022 10:11 PM by Peet.)
Thought you posted a new link...

(11-07-2022 05:03 PM)hydrogen Wrote:  
(10-18-2022 10:45 PM)Zelinsanity Wrote:  Salespage: https://copyposse.com/launchfiles

Hi,

Can you please re upload? I have been looking for this for so long. Thanks alot. Reps added

Link:
Quote:https://mega.nz/folder/tGFV3SQY#fBRJjy9eOLYbBweLA_1dwg
11-08-2022, 05:04 AM
ALEX CATTONI COURSES
Copy Posse Launch Files | Own The Inbox Challenge
Write and Ignite

[Image: 8667e8efdcd850a507fd38db75a235b9.jpg]

[Image: 1946717ade14c94245b9909eebe037ed.jpeg]

[Image: 25df2ca820c88c8975940e19e2a646c4.jpeg]

The links below point you to available downloads for three (3) Alex Cattoni courses, including the one featured on this thread.

The site features premium links for all kinds of downloads, so bookmark it for future reference.

And if you have a premium link account (ex: [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]) or a paid account on Real-Debrid --- an application that converts these links by removing the premium designation so you can download the files --- you will find this post useful.

If you DON'T have Real-Debrid, you should. I have written a lot about how great it works, how easy it is to use and how crazy-cheap it costs to have it, compared to the absolutely phenomenal value it delivers.

Here's where you can find Alex Cattoni's courses:

GET ALL 3 ALEX CATTONI COURSES!
Magic Button :
Code:
Copy Posse Launch Files
https://dl4all.org/tutorials/464899-alex-cattoni-copy-posse-launch-files-2022.html
Own the Inbox Challenge
https://dl4all.org/tutorials/396793-alex-cattoni-own-the-inbox-challenge-2022.html
Write and Ignite Challenge
https://dl4all.org/tutorials/396794-alex-cattoni-write-amp-ignite-challenge-2022.html

THE PROOF IS
IN THE PROCESSING

I've read a lot of blog posts about free-to-use debrid apps but none I have ever tried worked well. Or worked at all.

You can't chance corrupting your files during the download or having the debrid app peter out during processing.

To demonstrate how soon YOU could be downloading these files, I am posting a screen-shot of the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links converted in my Real-Debrid app for the Copy Posse Launch Files download...

[Image: 393cbd9df8bb4a42e60dacba33c3c606.png]

It took all of a nanosecond.

Of course, this is only the first 10 of a mind-boggling 40 total links, because 10 files at at a time is the limit for processing on Real-Debrid (and most other debrid tools). Yet, I wanted to show you that the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links are working.

And to make sure all 40 links are good before you endeavor to begin downloading, you can grab the links, 10 at a time (which is Real-Debrid's capacity limit) and run them in batches by clicking the RESET button to clear the screen after each load.

I can't imagine one person taking on this very challenging download or consuming 40 GB of storage to have it unless they feel they JUST HAVE TO HAVE this course.

The Nitroflare links were ALL dead (which has been my experience with them on big course files. Nitroflare seems to do better with small files for downloads of e-books and graphics design files. So these are best used when you visit sites like PSDKeys or other graphics download sites.

This was my outcome using Katfiles, which Real-Debrid also supports:

[Image: 8cc5e3bbfb6799a06d5921f56b3439a2.png]

Most links are dead --- so, not good.

IT'S GONNA BE HARD TO FIND A RE-UP
OF A MEGA LINK FOR SOMETHING THIS HUGE!

The Mega link shared by the OP was a blessing. And most likely, it was taken down by the account holder due to all the traffic using their bandwidth. Or by Mega's admins, as a result of a DMCA notice from Cattoni's legal eagles.

Everybody wants a Mega because it makes downloading easy but it takes a lot of work to get files uploaded to a server. And abnormally large uploads like a 40 GB course is no laughing matter.

Imagine all that time and effort, just to get it taken down in short order. So you can wait for someone to, hopefully, come up with an existing Mega link they found online.

Or you can get yourself a Real-Debrid account that enables you to use any of the many premium links found online to get more of the downloads you really want.

And don't be fooled. Not just any old debrid app will do. You want one that supports multiple premium hosts so you can use links interchangeably (replace non-working links on one server with working links on another) to get the full download.

With your own ultra-cheap, easy to use and efficiently operating Real-Debrid account, you will have open-sesame to a whole lot more e-books, courses, graphics and more than you do now.

I'm done with convincing. Here's the link to get it, if you decide to...

GET REAL-DEBRID
Magic Button :
Code:
https://real-debrid.com

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK THIS FROM!

Enjoy!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
11-08-2022, 08:02 AM
Real-Debrid
Is fantastic
If you load it up with say 40 links then open them all by right clicking and open in a new tab
It will most likely download the 40 links if it misses a few just refresh your browser for those links.

It is also usefull to exceed the limits of mega.nz
You can highlight the entire folder and use the url in Real-Debrid
69.gif
11-08-2022, 08:58 AM
Hey there, mehere001. Good to "see" you and thank you for the post, your reps and your helpful advice. I notice you say it will "most likely download the 40 links --- if it misses a few, just refresh your browser for those links."

So have you tried this before or were you just thinking about it?

So long as there is no issue with the debrid tool's administrators, that could work. It would make things go a little faster but I imagine your computer would need to have a faster-than-lightning processor to handle transferring that many files at the same time.

I always limit my links to 10 at one time because I remember reading those instructions in my Real-Debrid tutorial. Nothing I want is more than 10 to 12 links TOTAL for any course or product download.

I try to find Mega links for anything larger than that.

What I'm trying to say is: "Just be careful..."

I got in trouble one time with Real-Debrid when I decided to share my converted links with a very small number of people here via PM. It quickly got me locked out of my account.

Luckily for me, they listened when I offered my position and that got me back in.

I decided then-and-there that I would stick with their rules from here on out because this little tool means more to me than anything else I use as a black-hatter. I can now go looking online for premium links because with Real-Debrid, getting the download is easier than ever!

So long as overloading Real-Debrid doesn't get your account shut down, then have yourself a ball.

The only reason I'm posting this is that I remember the dread I felt at being locked out of this application because I was trying to help people get a course they wanted. I'd hate to see the same thing happen to someone for using a seemingly useful hack that would put undue stress and strain on Real-Debrid's servers.

They take swift action to shut you down and send an email to discuss matters later. Most who are banned or locked out of their accounts will never get them back. I'm afraid that overloading the app with that many links is a violation of the app's use and could get you terminated.

It sounds like a good idea but at the end of the day, there is really no such thing as accelerating a 40 gigabyte download. And if there was, I wouldn't chance losing my paid account over it.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
11-08-2022, 12:17 PM
Hi Layna61524
I do both processe everyday and I have done so for atleast a year
I load up the platform often with 2 or 3 large courses.

I either load it up real-debrid.com and download straight away from https://real-debrid.com/
or the preferable go to my MY download pages and right click 40 or more links.

I mean if all 40 dont download I might see the last 3 just sitting in my tabs and they timed out, I simply refreh them.
Never had a probelm and I have been using the same dedicated ip for years.

Typicaly before going to bed at night I will download 30 or 40 gigs that will be sitting on my hard drive the next morning.
11-09-2022, 04:32 AM
@mehere001: Thank you for posting to confirm that this method works (and has worked for you for a long time). I will remember this advice if ever I'm faced with downloading something this size.

Thanks, too, for your supporting comment about this app. Sounds like you love Real-Debrid as much as I do. It makes black-hatting a lot easier.

Thanks
for posting!
Layna61524
11-16-2022, 03:16 AM
Does anyone still have this course please?
11-16-2022, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2022 09:48 AM by layna61524.)
@emyx4christ01: I received your PM and came back here to the thread to post my reply because more and more, people post asking for help AFTER help has already been provided.

And usually, people like this are not looking for a hand (my definition of help) --- they're looking for a hand-out. So I decided to post here for others to see because, frankly, a lot of people on BBHF need to change their ways.

In the PM, you said you SAW my post; but did you READ it?

If you'd READ my post, you'd know:

*** I don't plan to download Copy Posse because of the total file size; so while I "have access to it," I don't intend to get it;

*** I explained why the Mega link shared on this thread is gone (and is, most likely, never to appear again). That's what happens when existing links are shared on a black-hat site; all the heavy traffic to the link gets it noticed and taken down by the Mega account owner. Or Mega takes it down due to TOS violations or they get a take-down order (called a DMCA notice) from the product owner.

Regardless, the link dies and everybody lose. Nobody is going to re-up files this large only to get it all quickly taken down.

Most people here who type "re-up" like it's no big deal should try actually sharing course files sometimes. Then they will see what's involved.

*** I already provided you "access" to it. I pointed you to links where you can get not only Cattoni's Copy Posse but her other 2 courses, as well. I told you about the app you'll need to convert premium links and gave you the link to read about and purchase it. I then illustrated which links worked and which didn't. I suggested you use [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] because those routinely work like magic in Real-Debrid.

So, you already "have access" to it --- if you can use premium links. And any black-hatter worth his or her salt will invest in a premium link generator like Real-Debrid.

*** I already said in my post that "I'm done convincing." We're all (mostly) adults here. I can show you what I know or do but I can't MAKE you take action.

I often see posts on REQ threads for courses like this one, where people urge that a GB be started when they cannot get a Mega link for it. These are likely the same people who refuse to get themselves an account with Real-Debrid! They could easily find premium links online (they're on sites everywhere!) and convert them to get for themselves what they're begging others for.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

You've been a member of BBHF since 2016 --- over 6 years --- so you're not new to this forum.

You have a grand total of ZERO reputation value. That suggests you're here for yourself and you do not contribute to the community-at-large.

That's not good --- and it doesn't LOOK GOOD for when you come seeking the help of others.

I've done all I can do to help with this. Short of paying for Real-Debrid for you, I can't do much more.

Real-Debrid is cheap but I'd rather say it's affordable because it gives 100K more value than it costs for a paltry, one-time $35 USD and you don't pay a penny more for 6 whole months use --- and then YOU DECIDE whether to renew. They won't auto-ding your bank account or bother you with annoying reminders.

You'll still have access to your account if you decide NOT to renew but you won't be able to convert new links until you do. And on top of that, your renewal will be discounted by any LOYALTY POINTS you earn, so each time you renew, the cost is shaved to be even more affordable.

If you want this course as badly as it appears you do, go here:

REAL-DEBRID
Magic Button :
Code:
https://real-debrid.com

In the time it took you to reach out to me via PM, you could have started downloading this ridiculously over-sized course, instead.

Regards,
Layna61524
29.gif

18.gif