81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-12-2016, 10:23 AM
[GET] Computer Toolkit in a Box (Monster PLR) - Dr. Amit Pareek
Over 16 Million U.S households faced computer virus issues in last 2 years...

To encash this opportunity,
Brand New Toolkit Gives You the INSTANT AUTHORITY to Grab Your Pie of This Billion Dollar "COMPUTER REPAIR AGENCY" Local Consulting Market!

Computer Repair Agencies Will Pay You $1000+ Again and Again with a BIG Smile for Your 7 Minutes of TOP QUALITY Work...

Salespage
Code:
http://offers.bizomart.com/ic-computer-repair-toolkit/

Download
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!YURyjKKR!V5GnxC29Ml3RpWoQp1CKbw

If you like the share, Reps will be appreciated.
05-12-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: [GET] Computer Toolkit in a Box (Monster PLR) - Dr. Amit Pareek
Great share topexpert. Will be back for reps...
05-12-2016, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2016 10:52 AM by blitzgeist.)
Just for info.The scribe promo video has a mistake at approx 20 seconds in. It looks crap and does not portray a professional business. If someone sent that to me advertising how good they were and trying to sell me their services. I would not be impressed. His stuff looks good at first but when you actually get into the content the grammatical errors are numerous.
I would show an image but cannot get the d*** thing to show

reps added for your effort
05-12-2016, 02:47 PM
mirror
http://mediafire.com/mw9i0up9zrtc/Comput...ultant.zip
05-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Here is what you are referring to:

[Image: qlU0KjR.png]

(05-12-2016 10:51 AM)blitzgeist Wrote:  Just for info.The scribe promo video has a mistake at approx 20 seconds in. It looks crap and does not portray a professional business. If someone sent that to me advertising how good they were and trying to sell me their services. I would not be impressed. His stuff looks good at first but when you actually get into the content the grammatical errors are numerous.

66.gif
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
05-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Thank you for sharing top_expert129 + rep!
05-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Dr Amit just churns them out, too bad he does not hire USA peeps to re-write his crap.
Then again I do not work for 5 bucks haha....I am sure he hires very cheaply and his products show it.
Actually some nice graphics but then always the glaring "verbiage".
05-12-2016, 11:46 PM
This is the stuff I love - with the understanding that there will be a lot of editing. But I think they're great time savers and starting points. Max reps!
05-13-2016, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2016 12:41 AM by blitzgeist.)
(05-12-2016 02:57 PM)connexionz Wrote:  .
Here is what you are referring to:

[Image: qlU0KjR.png]

(05-12-2016 10:51 AM)blitzgeist Wrote:  Just for info.The scribe promo video has a mistake at approx 20 seconds in. It looks crap and does not portray a professional business. If someone sent that to me advertising how good they were and trying to sell me their services. I would not be impressed. His stuff looks good at first but when you actually get into the content the grammatical errors are numerous.

No actually I meant this one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qb1rayh34sz0uy...r.jpg?dl=0
As you can obviously see, one of many. If someone were to use this crap 'out of the box' and just edit name etc. They would be shot down in flames by any company with a buyer who could read

This really annoys me as this individual is making a lot of money off the backs of innocent punters

I thought that the guy in your image was Spanish?

79.gif