47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-08-2017, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017 02:26 PM by aLwAyStEsTiNg.)
[GET] Commission Control
JV:
Code:
http://elitelistbuilding.co/commission-control-jv/

n'joy
THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO DO IS TO DO ONLY ONE THING.
03-08-2017, 12:06 PM
RE: [GET] Commission Control
THANK YOU SO MUCH
03-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Thx mate - reps to u
03-08-2017, 11:09 PM
Thank you for the share.

This is a course by Bill Hugall

I was going to watch all the videos so I can leave a review but OMG, this guy talks A LOT!!!

I thought it was never gonna end, and that's just the Introduction video!

Long and the short of what I gathered, this is about how you can become a guru and make tons of money by doing what these other gurus do.

Release product after product after product and be a coach and charge several thousands of dollars, rinse and repeat.
03-08-2017, 11:26 PM
This guy is teaching basics about product launching. I agree @Elchapo this guy talks a lot! There are much better course found in this forum.
84.gif
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
03-14-2017, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2017 09:26 AM by **PitBull**.)
(03-08-2017 11:09 PM)ElChapo Wrote:  Thank you for the share.

This is a course by Bill Hugall

I was going to watch all the videos so I can leave a review but OMG, this guy talks A LOT!!!

I thought it was never gonna end, and that's just the Introduction video!

Long and the short of what I gathered, this is about how you can become a guru and make tons of money by doing what these other gurus do.

Release product after product after product and be a coach and charge several thousands of dollars, rinse and repeat.

Thanks for the review.....will rep you and OP.

Yeah this knob-jocky loves himself...talking of talking a lot what ever happened to Alex "I love the sound of my own voice" Jeffreys?

I remember trying to get through 1 of his courses and it was a 4 hour video with 2 or 3 slides and him talking the whole time...like just rambling crap...who cares which hotel or what you had to eat there...!!!!

PS. They are both my heros, I should be honest and throw that out there...
03-14-2017, 09:24 AM
PPS.
aLwAyStEsTiNg you are awesome with your shares mate...really great. Keep up the good work mate. Everytime I come on here I rep you even if I dont give a sh*t about what you are posting!!!
03-14-2017, 11:13 AM
(03-14-2017 09:24 AM)**PitBull** Wrote:  PPS.
aLwAyStEsTiNg you are awesome with your shares mate...really great. Keep up the good work mate. Everytime I come on here I rep you even if I dont give a sh*t about what you are posting!!!

welcome PitBull, happy to help.
THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO DO IS TO DO ONLY ONE THING.
03-14-2017, 10:45 PM
Everybody and his mother is promoting this to my Inbox at the moment. Seems they all want to suck up to Bill 'cos he promotes their stuff back if you do.

I would like to think that Bill teaches what he does, but he clearly aims this at the lazy marketer who can't be assed to think for himself. Look at the 30 day autoresponder sequence. You send this out to your new subscribers and they'll jump ship fast!

I wonder how many will actually copy his 'product' and try and sell it with their name on it!

At least he shows how to set everything up using Instabuilder 2, which isn't the rip off price that the normally recommended Optimize Press is.

And he shows how to set a product up on W+ in real time, which is good. But I can't believe that he jumped over the Aweber Email integration which auto-subscribes every buyer.

Anyways, the overall system is a good one if you build up a big enough product portfolio, get some mates who will JV for you, and then start offering coaching teaching people what you've learned. Just don't expect immediate results like Bill - he took years to build up his business to where he is now.

26.gif