24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-09-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: [GET] Coloring Book Pro - Mandala Creator (Garden Edition 1214108)
Thanks
05-15-2017, 05:45 PM
An astonishing share, Layna61524! Repped ya!
11-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Huge thanks to Layna61524. +5 reps given.
11-06-2017, 04:53 AM
Question for anybody. Can the seller or Creative Market find out you didn't pay for this?
11-06-2017, 08:41 AM
@FredB: How would they find out? Unless you use the designs (if any are supplied) as is and try to sell your books as a new and therefore copyrighted creation then maybe that would have a chance of happening. I am not sure I understand ... the question is simple enough to understand however, I am scratching my head trying to reason how or why this would happen. I got this from a subscription I pay for through PSDKeys so, while I did not pay for it directly from the original seller, I paid whoever runs PSDKeys for access to lots of these types of programs any time I want them.

If I have not answered your question, FredB, shoot me a PM and I will try again after getting a better understanding of why you would ask this. This is a blackhat site after all; if what you question were possible, we all would be at risk of using ANYTHING we download from here. But I am sure this program is one that supplies creative design inspiration ... not something you just pick up and try to sell as your own, as is.

Layna615214
46.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
11-08-2017, 07:02 AM
(11-06-2017 08:41 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @FredB: How would they find out? Unless you use the designs (if any are supplied) as is and try to sell your books as a new and therefore copyrighted creation then maybe that would have a chance of happening. I am not sure I understand ... the question is simple enough to understand however, I am scratching my head trying to reason how or why this would happen. I got this from a subscription I pay for through PSDKeys so, while I did not pay for it directly from the original seller, I paid whoever runs PSDKeys for access to lots of these types of programs any time I want them.

If I have not answered your question, FredB, shoot me a PM and I will try again after getting a better understanding of why you would ask this. This is a blackhat site after all; if what you question were possible, we all would be at risk of using ANYTHING we download from here. But I am sure this program is one that supplies creative design inspiration ... not something you just pick up and try to sell as your own, as is.

Layna615214
TL;DR: Am I getting caught if I use this?

Thank you for your response. I wasn't referring to you in particular but to any person who uses items from this or other similar websites. I've always had two personal concerns when I see items offered here:

1- I'm stealing the creation of someone who may be hoping to make a better life for them and their family. Many of these designers are not from the US but from poor nations.
2- If I use these items, does the owner/creator/artist have a way to find out and report me? I know that is kind of dumb specially with fonts or actions. I've never heard of an artist emailing someone with "That's mine, did you pay for it?" but still... It may be my conscience kicking the sides of my head.

So why am I here? I don't have money either! :) BUT, if I ever make money with anything I've downloaded I'll buy it right away, kind of a demo thing. Except to Adobe and Affinity, they can kiss my butt.

Sorry for not composing my question right and last one: Is it bad form to ask this kind of things publicly in the forum?
Regards.
F
11-08-2017, 09:16 PM
FredB
If they are poor and have no money, they have no lawyers to come at you.

If they are not poor and have little money, they have no lawyers to come at you

Stop making excuses and make money
11-09-2017, 03:13 AM
@FredB: you're going to be selling OUTPUT. any designs you make ("output") are yours to sell. they are ORIGINAL. you designed them. they are YOURS. there's probably some kind of disclaimer to that effect on his description...

what you better not be selling is his add-on. that's not for sale.
12-18-2017, 05:35 AM
Thanks Layla. My woman is using coloring books as part of her therapy and I will make her somewhat happier...all thanks to you. :)
12-18-2017, 09:00 PM
thanks.....nice!
30.gif

51.gif