14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-13-2014, 01:26 PM
RE:
white blank :(
04-13-2014, 03:05 PM
RE:
How do you even install this?
04-14-2014, 03:26 AM
RE:
(04-11-2014 03:10 AM)LeddieMalik Wrote:  it show me an error when i try to reset password

Code:
Whoopsie! It looks like something went wrong...Error: exception 'Swift_TransportException' with message 'Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110]' in /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:259Stack trace:#0 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(64): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->_establishSocketConnection()#1 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(115): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->initialize(Array)#2 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mailer.php(80): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start()#3 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Mail/Mailer.php(291): Swift_Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message))#4 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Mail/Mailer.php(120): Illuminate\Mail\Mailer->sendSwiftMessage(Object(Swift_Message))#5 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Auth/Reminders/PasswordBroker.php(117): Illuminate\Mail\Mailer->send('emails.auth.rem...', Array, Object(Closure))#6 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Auth/Reminders/PasswordBroker.php(92): Illuminate\Auth\Reminders\PasswordBroker->sendReminder(Object(User), 'fbe31d92daf05bd...', Object(Closure))#7 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php(209): Illuminate\Auth\Reminders\PasswordBroker->remind(Array, Object(Closure))#8 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/app/controllers/UserController.php(479): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic('remind', Array)#9 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/app/controllers/UserController.php(479): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Password::remind(Array, Object(Closure))#10 [internal function]: UserController->password_request()#11 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Controllers/Controller.php(138): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#12 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Controllers/Controller.php(115): Illuminate\Routing\Controllers\Controller->callMethod('password_reques...', Array)#13 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(985): Illuminate\Routing\Controllers\Controller->callAction(Object(Illuminate\Foundation\Application), Object(Illuminate\Routing\Router), 'password_reques...', Array)#14 [internal function]: Illuminate\Routing\Router->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}()#15 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Route.php(80): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)#16 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Route.php(47): Illuminate\Routing\Route->callCallable()#17 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(1016): Illuminate\Routing\Route->run(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#18 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(576): Illuminate\Routing\Router->dispatch(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#19 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(552): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->dispatch(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#20 /home/ /public_html/weheartpin.com/public/index.php(49): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->run()#21 {main}Click here to return home.

go to http://www.weheartpin.com and try to reset password after sign up Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Sad

CHECK THE DOCUMENTATION
IT SHOWS THAT YOU NEED TO SET THE UPLOADS FOLDER TO 777
https://devdojo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/cat...dia-Script

THE ABOVE LINK SHOWS FIXES FOR ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
MY SITE IS WORKING PERFECT NO ERRORS

ENJOY :)
04-14-2014, 03:28 AM
RE:
(04-13-2014 03:05 PM)_Evil_Minds_ Wrote:  How do you even install this?

Dude just upload the site and make a new database, when finished uploading you will get instructions
http://yoursite/install

Then refer to my other comment regarding further probs you may get
04-15-2014, 01:34 PM
RE:
I will downlaod when put share on mobile site.
And Articles
77.gif
04-17-2014, 02:06 PM
RE:
Thanks for share
04-19-2014, 01:42 AM
RE:
@sharp, the password to the .rar please! i can't find it...
04-19-2014, 03:51 AM
RE:
(04-19-2014 01:42 AM)hangban Wrote:  @sharp, the password to the .rar please! i can't find it...
bestblackhatforum.com
04-19-2014, 10:55 AM
RE:
@sharp, this "bestblackhatforum.com" is the password to the .rar? not work!
Please help me i really can't find it and spanned many many to find it...
help me please!
04-19-2014, 12:44 PM
RE:
help error... i dont knw how to fix

PHP Error Message

Warning: require(__DIR__/../bootstrap/autoload.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a8280179/public_html/ninja-media-script/public/index.php on line 21

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/../bootstrap/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a8280179/public_html/ninja-media-script/public/index.php on line 21

Free Web Hosting
52.gif

53.gif