72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2020, 11:35 AM
RE: GET} Clicks Magazine Entire Library
yea, that works. better than nothin! haha repping ya up. solidfiles is having problems right now though for some reason so gonna try again later

(03-25-2020 09:05 PM)rhqman Wrote:  
(03-25-2020 09:07 AM)California Kid Wrote:  thanks for this share. you're right. only bits and pieces are floating around... +reps

anyone willing to compile an aio? even if it's just the word versions?

Hey, California Kid, will pdfs do you for now?

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/WGQ28jeVyvjjv
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
03-26-2020, 02:41 PM
@zal3a, why do you create "your own thread" and put some restrictions for those who need it, while it is totally free for "everyone" in this thread ?
03-26-2020, 02:49 PM
Thanks a lot OP.Max reps !
03-26-2020, 08:31 PM
(03-26-2020 11:32 AM)California Kid Wrote:  so basically, you created a whole new thread, stole the contents from this thread, and now promoting it and your self in this thread? what a really S***** way to rep whore. people like you need to be thrown off this site....

(03-25-2020 10:38 PM)zal3a Wrote:  
(03-25-2020 09:07 AM)California Kid Wrote:  thanks for this share. you're right. only bits and pieces are floating around... +reps

anyone willing to compile an aio? even if it's just the word versions?

I created this thread as a backup for all issues Clicks Magazines Backup.

Thanks for op again for sharing the full link.

I created the first thread in 2016 as a backup for these files to avoid loosing them. As it's too old old I couldnt change it so I had to create a new one.
And if you understand it like that, you're welcome nevertheless for the backup I created when these links will be not available since years ...
Thanks and rep if deserved 42rock
PS: Never forget to make mirrors !!!
03-26-2020, 08:33 PM
(03-26-2020 02:41 PM)calebtaylor Wrote:  @zal3a, why do you create "your own thread" and put some restrictions for those who need it, while it is totally free for "everyone" in this thread ?

It's free for both cases, Im just saving the backup, that's the minimum to do.
Not obliging anyone to do any thing, even with the main rule Im asking for I keep sending to everyone ^^
23.gif
03-27-2020, 12:23 AM
(03-26-2020 08:33 PM)zal3a Wrote:  
(03-26-2020 02:41 PM)calebtaylor Wrote:  @zal3a, why do you create "your own thread" and put some restrictions for those who need it, while it is totally free for "everyone" in this thread ?

Not obliging anyone to do any thing, even with the main rule Im asking for I keep sending to everyone ^^

By why the rep whoring? Just put them here on this thread and stop being so selfish about it.
03-27-2020, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2020 02:11 AM by zal3a.)
(03-27-2020 12:23 AM)Ice Glass Wrote:  

By why the rep whoring? Just put them here on this thread and stop being so selfish about it.

OMG !!!
Where did I asked for reps in order to get links ???
Even in my signature, it's saying if it's deserved, not obliging anyone to do anything.
Doing a backup is far from being selfish...
Im stopping this discussion, it became too ridiculous.
So peace all, lost enough time talking about this, life goes on.
03-27-2020, 02:19 AM
Where did you go wrong?

First you didn't acknowledge the op in your hijacked thread. Acted like it was yours.

Second, while every post you make 'asks for reps' if you find this valuable, you didn't give any. So you didn't find my share useful? Yet you share it?

It is people like you as to why I am not sharing as much any more.
Yeah, life goes on

(03-27-2020 02:09 AM)zal3a Wrote:  

OMG !!!
Even in my signature, it's saying if it's deserved, not obliging anyone to do anything.
03-27-2020, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2020 05:38 AM by zal3a.)
At least say that you're posting my backup links hhhhhhhhh
This world is really crazy Biggrin
And im giving you tomorrow more reps to consolate you :*
03-27-2020, 07:04 AM
don't let that discourage ya from sharing. a lot of people appreciate ya! it's only the select few that will lie, cheat, and steal, rep whore, not give reps where reps are deserved, etc.

we have these bad apples in every bunch. not just here but in life in general.

now he's talking down to you and being sarcastic. well i 100% support you dude and if he keeps talking, my suggestion is to pm lala or omni about his attitude here and even report his duplicate share he stole from here which btw could actually take away reps from you. he hijacked this thread to promote himself and this thread. it is 100% against the rules.

so you would be in the right in reporting him. there is no talking or explaining to people who will never see or admit where they went wrong. you'll always hit a brick wall so don't even try.

but don't stop sharing man. the majority of us still appreciate you and what you do. even when the leechers get to leech off us once in a while, it's all good!

(03-27-2020 02:19 AM)novo123 Wrote:  Where did you go wrong?

First you didn't acknowledge the op in your hijacked thread. Acted like it was yours.

Second, while every post you make 'asks for reps' if you find this valuable, you didn't give any. So you didn't find my share useful? Yet you share it?

It is people like you as to why I am not sharing as much any more.
Yeah, life goes on

(03-27-2020 02:09 AM)zal3a Wrote:  

OMG !!!
21.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

53.gif