68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2013, 09:35 AM
[GET] Children of the Matrix - David Icke
David Icke - Children of the Matrix

There are two things you need if you are to uncover and communicate what is really happening in the world. One is to be free of any dogmatic belief system. The second is not to give a d*** what people think and say about you, or, at least, not to let that influence your decisions.

We are born into a world controlled by unseen forces that have plagued and manipulated humanity for thousands of years. No, this is no script from a Hollywood movie. It is happening to you NOW.

You may look around and think that what you see is "real". But in truth you are living in an illusion - an illusion designed to keep you in a mental, emotional, and spiritual prison cell.

David Icke exposes these forces and their methods of human control and he reveals a fantastic web of global manipulation, orchestrated by forces beyond this physical realm.

He exposes the hidden bloodlines, through which other-dimensional entities live and operate unseen among us; and he shows how the bloodlines of the royal, political, and economic rulers of today are the same as those who ruled as the kings and queens of ancient times.

Icke takes the story on from his highly acclaimed ...And The Truth Shall Set You Free and The Biggest Secret, and he lifts still further the veil of secrecy that has maintained humanity in manipulated ignorance for so long.

The truth is not only "out there"...
Much of it is "right here."

Found this while I was looking for his latest book, this one is 2001

Download Mirror Creator .PDF file
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/EXSSBEZD
Virus Scan: 4.69mb
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f628a7693aac3a1247d1643d6098c24e745f12a7cb2b4674291e6fe84026cc48/analysis/
08-25-2013, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 07:34 PM by one.)
RE:
ok, thanks, just skimmed it.

I guess I don't like his style of writing too much - kept thinking it was not original, as in "chariots of the gods" style. I think his ideas are somewhat simplistic, since I have my own, and didn't resonate with his (I didn't see time travel discussed, nor do I sense he understands timelines, or modern physics). He starts out by discussing Carlos Castaneda and that got me interested. But it soon fell into the waste-bin on my desktop.

Mostly, it was drab, (way) over 400 pages, and I rate it 2 of 10 stars (out of generosity). Incidentally, I would recommend Castaneda's books if you are inclined to this type of reading.
08-25-2013, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 06:02 PM by jbrown63.)
RE:
Most of the New Age stuff (and Icke is one of their oldest adepts) is founded on fallacies.

I prefer skeptic empiricists. They can prove their claims by experiments.
This also means, that success (also financially) in social groups is determined by too many factors - it's chaotic by nature.

You might follow a guru's method, but your own style is determined by your own lifes history. A single step away from the method - that you don't even realize, as it's inherent to yourself - and it might become ineffective.
Nobody can exactly model Frank Kerns former positioning style (funny surfer dude from the slums of Oklahoma who doesn't care much about his looks).

So, your life becomes mostly determined by the thought processes ingrained in yourself by parents, peers, teachers. Does anybody have exactly the same of these? Hardly - maybe a twin brother (of a man) or sister (of a woman). Second big influence are environmental changes with consequences, the stock market crash in the 1920ies, the breakdown of 'communism', the 9/11 terrorist attacks and their media coverage as well as the legal changes following from it.

The forces inside of you - say deep mental changes - influence your future decisions.
If these are founded on fallacies (law of abundance anyone? - the Club of Rome recognized as early as 1950 that we live in a world full of constraints, beginning with natural ressources), your decisions might lead you into disaster.

Success can be manufactured, but is largely random.
Frank Kern selects his clients according to 'who is most likely to profit from my methods'. So his methods aren't for everybody. And he can claim hughe success for his clients and himself.
Successful lawyers also make this selection before taking on new clients (If you select, your win/loss ration becomes favourable, and new prospects are coming in droves!).
One single change in Bill Gates' contract with IBM and history would have seen a much smaller MicroSoft than todays behemoth.

The 'winner selection' is most likely the best process for manufacturing success today.
This means
- reach out to the right auddience (who benefit from your product / service the most)
- ensure they qualify for all your predeterminants of success (money, atiitude, style, whatever...)
- take only these clients who are willing to change everything you tell them to become a success themselves.
Exception: completely 'done for you' services without involvement of the client

Cheers, Johnny63
08-25-2013, 06:04 PM
RE:
Really? Frank Kern is a scammer and a major league bullshitter
I Hate n00bs
06-10-2016, 02:08 AM
RE: [GET] Children of the Matrix - David Icke
Please repost - the link is dead!
38.gif
06-10-2016, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2016 01:48 AM by EuroTrader.)
Edited . . .
07-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Please repost - link is still dead
10-12-2016, 11:27 AM
Here's a direct link:
Magic Button :
http://david.icke.free.fr/files/[EN]%20-%20David%20Icke%20-%20Children%20of%20the%20Matrix%20-%20How%20an%20Interdimensional%20Race%20has%20Controlled%20the%20World%20for%20T​housands%20of%20Years-and%20Still%20Does%20(2001).pdf

If you have spare 6 hours... you may also watch this;

17.gif