48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-22-2015, 10:48 PM
RE:
More here ---> http://www.education.vic.gov.au/languagesonline/games/
01-24-2015, 09:36 PM
RE:
thanks , good for basic work!
10-18-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: [GET] Cartoon Story Maker (Free)
max thanks
11-28-2015, 04:45 PM
I downloaded this a while back after stumbling onto that YouTube video. It's pretty cool. But it isn't for making videos, just digital comic books.

It's OK for a free product. Not a lot of characters and backgrounds, but it does let you import your own, so that's pretty cool. The only problem is that you have to reload it every time you run the software. It won't remember.

My only other complaint is that it won't let you change the font. It has one font style and you're pretty much stuck with it. I like to use a more cartoony font for comics, personally. But if you're feeling industrious you can always take your completed images and edit them and change the font that way.

Amazon has a free piece of software that will let you create a Kindle comic book. Theoretically, you could use this with that and a decent image editor (Gimp is free and comparable to Photoshop) and maybe something like Unity for coming up with some good backgrounds - and create and publish your own graphic novel on Kindle.

I've thought about using it for a Fiverr gig where I make personalized cartoon strips where I get pics from the buyer and put their faces on the character. A strip as the basic gig, and a complete comic book as a gig extra.

Like I said, it's OK for a free product. I can think of some ways it could be better, but it is free, so...
12-02-2015, 02:31 AM
cool nice dude
37.gif

29.gif