64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2020, 01:13 AM
RE: [GET] Can you POINT and CLICK? COPY how I pointed and clicked my way to a Fancy $100
Thanks @amazonian for the share!

@wesley3 - Thanks for the brief review. I saw who the creator of the product was and did not even feel it worth my time to go through it. I know the creator and his products and besides this topic has been done to death.

There's a lot of money to be made from product reviews, even those of typical WSOs BUT, only if...

1. You already have a converting list or build one launching "WSOs" or other products. This is the nth product on the same topic and the creators who are courageous enough to show you their earnings would have launched a product first and/or been part of a JV and built a list, something that they don't tell you in their videos.
2. You have a blog or a Facebook community with a good following - which means that they will buy what you recommend. That, in turn, is a consequence of doing the grind on a blog for a year or nurturing a community on Facebook for at least 6 months
3. The review videos are detailed and convincing - with you doing things like showing the members' area to prove that you have the product and also sound like you know what you're talking about and not just go on praising the product. Showing your face on videos is so common now that if you do a review hiding behind the screen you will fail to gain trust and no one will buy through your affiliate link.
4. Lastly, there is a lot of backlinking behind the review videos that rank and if you have your video a few scrolls down no one will watch your video.

In any case, without the first three above it is not worth it. There's a whole trail of people who have tried it and then abandoned it after months of doing it almost every day.

13.gif