31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2012, 09:57 AM
[GET] [CRAZY LAUNCH PRICE!] Get Rocket Video Ranker 1.0 ! Final Sale!
[CRAZY LAUNCH PRICE!] Get Rocket Video Ranker 1.0 Starting at $2.95 This Weekend Only! Final Sale!
[Image: RVR1-PreLaunchBlowOutSalesPageTop-2.jpg]

NOTICE: WSO of the DAY as recommended by Warrior Plus - Discover why the outdated Video marketing methods you are using are costing you time, money and sales and are not working any more!

FINALLY: You can Outsmart YouTube and
Use Their Very Own System to
Dominate Page 1 of Google

NOW GET Multiple Page 1 Videos
That Create an AVALANCHE of
Totally FREE TRAFFIC and SALES!

Fellow Warrior...

My Name is Mike Carraway (winebuddy) and
for about 2 years now I have been working both with offline clients and my own sites helping them and me get found online using Video Marketing and doing pretty well.

And... it was not very long ago that I was spending a bunch of money on different types of software to try to get my and my offline clients videos to rank on the 1st page of Google.

Hours and Hours setting up video accounts...

You know the ones... you spend hrs and hrs setting up what seems like hundreds of video hosting site accounts, verify all of them, load up your video files, fill in all of the video descriptions and titles and and tags etc etc and then push the button.

Then you hope you don't get BANNED

And then you watch and pray that the software does what it is supposed to do and that all of those video hosting sites will accept your video and not ban your account because your using automated spammy machine like posting software!

Then you wait and PRAY...

So you wait (because they say "you must send out your videos slowly because Google is on to us now and it needs to look natural") and after a couple days you look in your account and what do you see?

And when your videos do get accepted and show up in Google it only lasts for a day or 2 and then they disapear, usually forever!

All WASTED Time and Money

It really started to piss me off wasting all of that time and money without getting the rankings I wanted!

HERE is why You are not getting results with VIDEOS:
  1. You spend money on software and systems that are based on outdated methods which results in you LOSING money instead of MAKING money.
  2. You are spending HOURS setting things up and setting up each invidual video - wasting your valuable time on methods that don't work.
  3. Spammy "broadcast" methods like Tube Mogul and Traffic geyser take time and MONEY to set up and then after all the work - you end up having your account BANNED!
  4. After spending the time and MONEY, your videos show up for a day or 2 and are GONE FOREVER getting you none of the results you hoped for (and no money and NO SALES)

I started buying WSO after WSO

So... I thought about it and thought about it and I tried this way of uploading my videos and then that way of uploading my videos and bought WSO after WSO reading and studying how other fellow Warriors were getting the results they said they were getting!

I was about to GIVE UP

Then - I met Bill Cousins - a VIDEO RANKING GENIUS

[Image: rocketvideoranker-me.jpg]
    Bill Cousins

I was about to give up and go back to the lousy results of the automatic video blasters when I met and started talking with Bill. He revealed to me an almost unknown video ranking method that he had discovered hidden inside another WSO and barely touched upon. He showed me the method and WHAM!

...hidden inside another WSO and barely touched on...

There it was! A method just barely touched upon inside that WSO that I KNEW would work if we tweaked it and tested it multiple times adding our own ideas and expertise!

We shared everything we knew with each other and then Bill and I got to work... we put in the time. We tested and refined everything. We literally spent...

Hours and Weeks of endless testing and tweaking...

Over the last couple of months we have tested this method out on multiple keywords - keywords with over a million competing pages. This method has resulted in TONS of page one Google rankings that almost always get multiple video thumbnails.

PROOF: The video that will blow you AWAY...

Rocket Video Ranker - Page 1 with Millions of competition! - YouTube

super simple, newbie friendly,
    Youtube video ranking method !

Imagine having the ability to look at a fairly competitive keyword term and saying "NO PROBLEM"

1) Are the Video Ranking Tools and methods you are currently using getting you the results you want? Or are they outdated and hated by Google?

2) Are you getting videos ranked FAST and keeping them there longer than a few days?

3) Are you even using any particular method at all or are you just uploading your Videos and hoping for the best?

4) Wouldn't you like to increase your page 1 results and have say 2 or 3 video thumbnails next to each other?

5) How about Taking over GOOGLE and the search results for a particular keyword with Video Thmubnails?

Introducing:

Rocket Video Ranker

[Image: ROCKETVIDEORANKER400.png]

* NO monthly membership fees so instead of spending money - you'll make money

* You'll save you time and frustration because its simple and is a TOTALLY updated and new approach to video marketing

[size=10]* It saves you work because once you set this up its done and you'll get the Rankings, Traffic, and SALES you have been wanting[/size]

Watch over his shoulder as Bill takes you step by step through the simple process of easily getting multiple page 1 Video Rankings!

Here is what you are going to discover inside
    ROCKET VIDEO RANKER...

[Image: rocketvidrankergroupdvdtranswithbox.png]

#1 - A 6 Part Video course (High Quality HD Screen Captures) showing you exactly what you need to do to get YOUR videos on Page one - all new method, all updated - so that you get top rankings, traffic and sales.

#2 - You also get the MP3 Audio Files of every single Video all Zipped up in one package ready for you to easily download and install on your Ipod for your moble listening pleasure! You can learn how to do this in your car or at the Gym while you are working out, what ever you want!

#3 - 7 Bonus Videos created just for you that are designed to help you have even more success with Video Ranking Knowledge and be an expert by the time you are all through. You are going to be a ROCKET VIDEO RANKER God or Godess!

#4 - Email support by Bill Cousins so if you need help to get awesome results, you'll get it because we want you to succeed and he will do his very best to answer your questions!

KILLER SURPRISE BONUS *$67 Value*
    [Image: salesvideoformulatransbig.png]

A surprise bonus download that I am giving you for free! This a $67 product all about how to create Awesome Marketing Videos. This bonus alone is worth 3x more than what you are going to pay for this whole WSO!

Everything is instantly accessable for you inside your private ROCKET VIDEO RANKER members area 24/7!

It's your choice...

You can choose to do nothing and just sit on the fence and stay on the sidelines. But that will not get your videos dominating page one of Google will it?

YOU need to take that first step.

By now, you have enough information to make a decision on whether or not you are ready to take advantage of the most powerful and new FREE video ranking method.

We are taking all the risk so you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

If you're ready to launch your online or offline biz into the stratosphere by using the killer leverage and extreme ROCKET VIDEO RANKING system, then click the buy button below and get your Instant Access to all 13 Videos and all 13 MP3 Audios, PLUS the Secret Bonus Video Marketing Course, all on the inside!

Bill Cousins and Mike Carraway

P.S. Just to let you know this is Warrior Forum pricing only and this course is going to be moving over to the Clickbank Marketplace shortly where it will probably be selling for at least $97 so don't miss out on this super low WSO cost!

P.P.S. You can sit there and just stare at this page all day long but nothing is going to change for you unless you click that buy button.

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/639564-crazy-launch-price-get-rocket-video-ranker-1-0-starting-2-95-weekend-only-final-sale.html

Looks like it's been shared here already seen last year (2011)
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-WSO-441507-Rocket-Video-Ranker-Page-1-With-Millions-Of-Competitors

But Bill Cousins posted it again on WSO on 07-19-2012, 09:34 PM
1st release here,
fresh and exclusively for
bestblackhatforum.com
Heart Sharing is Caring Heart
[Image: rocknrollthanks.gif]

14.gif