55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2013, 10:02 AM
RE:
OK, senior members do not have respect for this Alex.

They say product sucks, but what about his idea: here is excerpt from ebook

Code:
Here is how U get paid:

- When they find hotel and click on hotel listings you getpaid minimum $.20

- When they book a hotel you get paid minimum $4

I just made quick search for best deal hotel miami

and almost every right sponsored ad were from this Alex's story, same search form and landing page.

Are they trying to implement his knowledge, or they are here forever and he spotted this trend?
What you think?

novak
10-05-2013, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 04:39 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
(10-04-2013 10:02 AM)novak Wrote:  OK, senior members do not have respect for this Alex.

Code:
Here is how U get paid:

and almost every right sponsored ad were from this Alex's story, same search form and landing page.

Are they trying to implement his knowledge, or they are here forever and he spotted this trend?
What you think?

novak
Hey dude!

You don't want to know what I think and you've already read it anyway.

What you want is validation or permission to do this. I've seen this same question or comment posted and worded 1,000 different ways by thousands of wannabe entreprenuers online - and in hundreds of forums just like this one.

You will likely squeal that this is not what you are doing at all - even though everyone knows it is.

And these comments always makes the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention.

So let me give you some golden advice from a guy that has walked the walk - many times:

Entrepreneurs - real ones - DO NOT request or need permission - they take action based on things they believe will work. They read, assess, plan and ACT! Sometimes they win - most times they don't.

What they don't do is ask permission. Entrepreneurs rarely, if ever, ask what others "think" about their ideas - especially on the Internet. Testing can easily be done for less than $20 and often free online.

Try to start a business this easily in the real world.

This is why the Internet is so attractive to people that "believe" or "think" they want to be entrepeneurs or self-employed.

Truthfully, most people just don't have the balls for it - to take chances - to invest some time and a little money - even when it costs so little to test ideas and concepts.

That's human nature - it is fear of failure and even - fear of success.

If you need approval or justification to do this - it isn't for you. You are seeking someone to tell you this will work and approve of tactics (not a business) based on two sentences in an ebook written by a known dork.

You want someone to hang it on when it fails. This guy makes his living by selling products to people just like you.

Let me give you a hint:

In the copywriting world, the word "When" is often used as a substitute for the more accurate term "if." Since writing copy is one of my main gigs, I know this. "When" psychologically implants a likelihood it will happen - "If" makes in a possibility it "might" happen. So re-read the two sentences above and substitute the word "When" with "if" and see what you think.

If you still believe it will work, try it! People once believed the world was flat too - and we all know how that turned out.

It DOES NOT matter what I or anyone who posted a comment here thinks!

If you believe in the tactics written about in this product - take action! Then come back here and tell us we were all wrong.

Or when you make a bunch of money with it - don't say anything. That is the way smart entrepreneurs operate. They don't have time (or any inclination) to reveal their million dollar idea(s) to anyone - they are too busy making money with them.

Is there anyone that really believes they are going to buy gold bars for $27? (or even 100 times that amount?)

Instead - isn't it more likely they will show you where gold "might" be buried? Isn't there more money to be made in selling you treasure maps and the tools to find it?

This is exactly the same comparison as buying a finished business model or perfect tool to guarantee results and profits.

These are ideas - premises - stuff that may or may not work. It is always up to you to take the methods - twist them - and add your own touches to make them work.

To take action!

There are only four things you need to start building a business online:

1. An offer (anything that pays you)
2. Directing traffic to your offer
3. Converting the offer (closing the sale)
4. A way to collect your money

Most info product sellers want you to believe making money and doing business online is complicated - it isn't.

Here is what most wannabes never get:

You can FAIL 100 times - even fail miserably - laughably.

You only have to be right ONE time with the right idea - at the right time and place - to make more money than you could ever want.

You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
10-05-2013, 05:34 AM
RE:
That was good advice Quasar.

I had a good laugh with your story about Goad not having the money to give you a refund. And probably most "gurus" are that broke too.

Still remember when I was starting on IM, I got a product from Alex Goad about PPC arbitrage, called "Project Black Mask". I did not make any real money with it, and I burned my CC buying all kinds of S***** traffic following his advice. But I suppose I've learned some things on the process.

Learning how to build a profitable business is never free ... But this forum helps a lot :)
10-05-2013, 08:51 AM
RE:
This idea seems great but lots of negative things online about hotels combined. But I don't see anything negative after a quick look into expedia affiliate network. Might work out with them.
10-05-2013, 04:04 PM
RE:
Do you think we can follow CPA Tycoon word by word except for replacing HotelsCombined with Expedia?
(10-05-2013 08:51 AM)mikeyman122 Wrote:  This idea seems great but lots of negative things online about hotels combined. But I don't see anything negative after a quick look into expedia affiliate network. Might work out with them.
77.gif
10-05-2013, 07:03 PM
RE:
(10-05-2013 04:36 AM)Quasar Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 10:02 AM)novak Wrote:  OK, senior members do not have respect for this Alex.

Code:
Here is how U get paid:

What you think?

novak
Hey dude!

You don't want to know what I think and you've already read it anyway.

What you want is validation or permission to do this. I've seen this same question or comment posted and worded 1,000 different ways by thousands of wannabe entreprenuers online - and in hundreds of forums just like this one.

You will likely squeal that this is not what you are doing at all - even though everyone knows it is.

And these comments always makes the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention.

So let me give you some golden advice from a guy that has walked the walk - many times:

Entrepreneurs - real ones - DO NOT request or need permission - they take action based on things they believe will work. They read, assess, plan and ACT! Sometimes they win - most times they don't.

What they don't do is ask permission. Entrepreneurs rarely, if ever, ask what others "think" about their ideas - especially on the Internet. Testing can easily be done for less than $20 and often free online.

Try to start a business this easily in the real world.

This is why the Internet is so attractive to people that "believe" or "think" they want to be entrepeneurs or self-employed.

Truthfully, most people just don't have the balls for it - to take chances - to invest some time and a little money - even when it costs so little to test ideas and concepts.

That's human nature - it is fear of failure and even - fear of success.

If you need approval or justification to do this - it isn't for you. You are seeking someone to tell you this will work and approve of tactics (not a business) based on two sentences in an ebook written by a known dork.

You want someone to hang it on when it fails. This guy makes his living by selling products to people just like you.

Let me give you a hint:

In the copywriting world, the word "When" is often used as a substitute for the more accurate term "if." Since writing copy is one of my main gigs, I know this. "When" psychologically implants a likelihood it will happen - "If" makes in a possibility it "might" happen. So re-read the two sentences above and substitute the word "When" with "if" and see what you think.

If you still believe it will work, try it! People once believed the world was flat too - and we all know how that turned out.

It DOES NOT matter what I or anyone who posted a comment here thinks!

If you believe in the tactics written about in this product - take action! Then come back here and tell us we were all wrong.

Or when you make a bunch of money with it - don't say anything. That is the way smart entrepreneurs operate. They don't have time (or any inclination) to reveal their million dollar idea(s) to anyone - they are too busy making money with them.

Is there anyone that really believes they are going to buy gold bars for $27? (or even 100 times that amount?)

Instead - isn't it more likely they will show you where gold "might" be buried? Isn't there more money to be made in selling you treasure maps and the tools to find it?

This is exactly the same comparison as buying a finished business model or perfect tool to guarantee results and profits.

These are ideas - premises - stuff that may or may not work. It is always up to you to take the methods - twist them - and add your own touches to make them work.

To take action!

There are only four things you need to start building a business online:

1. An offer (anything that pays you)
2. Directing traffic to your offer
3. Converting the offer (closing the sale)
4. A way to collect your money

Most info product sellers want you to believe making money and doing business online is complicated - it isn't.

Here is what most wannabes never get:

You can FAIL 100 times - even fail miserably - laughably.

You only have to be right ONE time with the right idea - at the right time and place - to make more money than you could ever want.

Mister Quasar let me first thank you for your time, tips, wizdom.

Yes U are right about validation, now comes BUT

To be honest I wanted to know positive things about this idea.

English is not my first language and often you people can not get me right, and maybe I did not gave enough info what I want to know specific.

So you and other will give opinions (and we get great conversation here).

Look I am in the net biz from 2005, I teach people how to see things and make action ;)

What I wanted to validate is :
1. about idea; to invest time and money in hotel booking niche? (anybody here made something with this niche?)
2. and validate HotelsCombined aff. offer and Alex's quoted text
is it true thatHotelsCombined pay per click ($.20) and per lead ($4)?

I did take action, I made with this HotelsCombined and there is no info about geting money for listing clicks, just for leads and they validate it.

Thanks [b]viczo[Image: vip.gif][/b]
[Image: buddy_offline.gif] , [b]mikeyman122 and [/b]

[b][Image: 2.png][b]Joro11
[Image: 2.png][/b]
[Image: buddy_offline.gif]
[/b]for taking action on this thread, we will get those asnwers and more :)

Novak
10-05-2013, 07:08 PM
RE:
I will read this later. Thanks for sharing anyway :)
Regards,

Premier
12-18-2013, 08:08 PM
RE:
I see a lot of long-winded criticism of this guy's product. OK, point taken, it's not good.

However, after reading all the critics, I have not found any info more useful than the "crap" they denounced.

I'm looking for a good CPA marketing course - anyone of the gurus/wizards/masters here care to create a decent course and make a fortune from it?
12-19-2013, 12:45 AM
RE:
(12-18-2013 08:08 PM)PCL Wrote:  I see a lot of long-winded criticism of this guy's product. OK, point taken, it's not good.

However, after reading all the critics, I have not found any info more useful than the "crap" they denounced.

I'm looking for a good CPA marketing course - anyone of the gurus/wizards/masters here care to create a decent course and make a fortune from it?
This is a forum with many great products being shared and many not-so-good and also terrible ones. Some members bother to read or have reviewed offers and goods for sale - then posted remarks for the benefit of other members.

Given your pitiful, infantile remark about long-winded reviews - why don't you get your hands out of your newbie pockets and do something called research.

Then do something else probably as alien to you -

f*cking read!

The nice thing about forums is that you don't have to read or do a f*cking thing - you can continue to be the same mindless newbie m*ron you were before (and after) you post stupid remarks.
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
12-19-2013, 03:44 AM
RE:
Quasar
Fantastic post, you made my day. Added reps.
31.gif

36.gif