34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2014, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 10:58 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
(03-10-2014 09:34 AM)dominicano Wrote:  You may be confusing this Mate! This is in fact CPA Bully and it is brand new, just released! There is not a CPA Bully 1 or CPA Bully 2, there is just CPA Bully... yes, there are YouTube Bully and YouTube Bully 2, but this is a different product. I'm not saying that the product is good or not, I'm just saying it is not CPA Bully 2.

.D
Oh Sh.it!

It's the Version Police!

Yes, it is CPA Bully. He is including YouTube Bully 2 as a bonus and is sending it out now.

And for the record NEWBIE -

It DOES NOT Make CPA Bully any better MATE!

(I am not your MATE - and used in your context, I take it as an insult.)

So - whether it is CPA Bully ONE OR TEN - MATE - It still sucks!

My review stands!

Apparently, he must have seen all the refunds for CPA Bully and saw the need to include YouTube Bully 2 as a bonus.

Next time - before you waste your time splitting hairs correcting me about version numbers, why don't you do other members a much bigger favor:

Instead of expending all that time and enormous brainpower correcting me about the f*cking version - do something useful and constructive!

POST A F*CKING REVIEW!!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
03-10-2014, 01:06 PM
RE:
This bull *** guy just a big mouth, He only shows his archivement and donot teach how to register an CPA even tips to get acc accepted for higher chance. About his seo technique, just get a fiverr gig for bookmarking and he promoted some other aff program, thats all.
03-26-2014, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 04:15 AM by helio.)
RE:
I thought the dickweasel was back to doing mortgage broker bullshit. I thought he gave up trying to make any money online. LOL

Oh, and seeing as how his garbage's not even worth stealing - anyone bother to get it and if so, is he still hawking (for a hefty commission of course) the hideous software from the Singaporean crooks "Bookmarking Demon"? LOL LOL
03-26-2014, 04:22 AM
RE:
Thanks to all the posters above - saved us a lot of time. Wish I'd found this forum much earlier in my IM efforts, would not have wasted so much buying worthless WSO's!
05-23-2014, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2014 03:05 AM by explosive.)
RE:
Quasar -

So what CPA courses might you recommend or are there any? It seems everywhere I look I see nothing but negative reviews from you... Just curious. Anyhow, thanks for all your hard work in reviewing and sharing.

(03-06-2014 02:56 AM)Quasar Wrote:  Thanks OP - I bought this PLUS the upsell and refunded it quicker than you can say the word.

This has also already been shared - more than once!

And to be clear, this is CPA Bully 2 - not CPA Bully - which was just as worthless.

\\Review//

This is about as useless a product as I have seen lately. This seller may do CPA, but he sure can't make a decent product about it. This is a lame FIFTEEN page waste of time about setting up CPA offers for f*cking coupons for Macdonalds and other bullshit offers. This is a ham-handed, ridiculous product that is intended more to get a few clickthroughs for his couple of high dollar affiliate backlinking products than offering anything of value. He has a bonus about how to lie your way into getting a CPA account (that most CPA account managers will laugh about). The upsell is for an equally useless Amazon affiliate offer based on finding new releases, then building videos, blogs and sites for them. The funniest part of this "product" is his inclusion of a PLR videomaking set of vids that is ANCIENT!

My grade: -1 / 5 stars.

Worthless and everyone and their mothers already uses these saturated, very tired and worn-out methods. Not only is this nothing new, it is a complete waste of time. It will have you doing stuff with methods that you won't make any money with. This guy claims to know what's going on - yet he isn't even close to offering anything of any value here.

There are lots better CPA courses here and this one was not cheap at $7 + $10 for the upsell. Don't waste your time or money with this one.
73.gif

52.gif