57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-20-2016, 03:53 AM
RE: [GET] CPA $100Day Formula 2.0 + OTOs
@originall First of all, Thanks and maximum reps to you for sharing and thanks to nokia5233 for the mirror.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting tired of downloading video tutorials (whether I've purchased them or got them through a share) just to find out I can't understand the speaker of the video. I have nothing against foreign folks, but I WOULD like to be able to understand the training. If you're going to create a tutorial video in English, but you don't have a grasp of the English language or you have a super heavy accent, please hire someone to narrate for you.

I'd like to give a review of this product, but I could barely understand a few words that was being said.
02-20-2016, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2016 04:00 AM by gho5t.)
Awesome share! Max +Reps... :)
02-20-2016, 04:55 AM
This is an old course grouped into a new one ( CPA profit drill ). I have followed the old one exactly using the steps outlined spend around $50 on traffic and domain/hosting and got 0 clicks... They hold many things back so unless you get lucky it's really hard to succeed with Facebook Ads right now.
02-20-2016, 08:10 AM
Same Old rehashed info. The main course consists of 6 video modules telling about what to do. Nothing new here.

Not worth it.
03-01-2016, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 06:54 PM by selfiedoll.)
cmon guys, i just went through it, its pretty ok.. module 2 alone, its worth learning if you are a serious marketer.. dont get caught up in the mechanics.. there are many subtle little things that if you miss, will cost you a lot of money in ANYTHING in life/business.. setting up a campaign is of course nothing new guys..
32.gif
"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well Think Big." ~Donald Trump

55.gif