83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2015, 04:13 PM
[GET] Books For Bacon
[Image: Books_For_Bacon_00.png]

sales page
Code:
http://www.booksforbacon.com/sales/

DOWNLOAD NOW
Code:
http://mediafire.com/mvr7dh5ovucp/Books For Bacon.pdf
04-17-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: [GET] Books For Bacon
Thank you +Rep
04-18-2015, 02:09 AM
Thanks for the share. Rep+ given.
04-18-2015, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 02:31 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
Review:

I was frankly shocked at the material in this course. In a good way. Lee Nazal took a book with a truly awful name and filled it with actionable and valuable content. It works because Lee obviously knows the business inside and out and has made a success of it.

This is all about an online/offline hybrid business, called a Digital Marketing Agency. Where you provide online services to offline businesses. If you have a reasonable amount of understanding of IM and the online hurdles to be crossed, it is much easier to profit with offline customers because of the chasm in your respective expertise.

FACT: 2014 was the first year that more money was spent on internet advertising than TV ads. The ramifications of that shake the offline world.

If you and I, after researching and attempting internet marketing with varying success; which is what everyone gets - despite the "gurus" claiming that they've "cracked-the-code" every fifteen fricken minutes; but know that success is attainable - but only with the willingness to test and fail and test and fail and test and succeed at last, and then start the process over again on the next step in your marketing-- imagine how it must feel to people who are running more conventional lead dependent businesses, Home Improvement businesses, people in the Finance world, etc.

They need real help in an advertising world that is now shifting to internet marketing. And they know precious little compared to what they know about their business. And it isn't as easy as stopping advertising in the paper to advertising in an online paper. If it were only so....

Anyway..., Lee's is a very well done course, complete with a "can't fail" method of getting prospective clients; interviewing businesses for publication in a book which can be used ultimately for their promotion purposes, with email samples of how to contact, converse, and close efficiently without any awkwardness.

Lee shows you how to build the business after you get the clients through your own personal book-advertising funnel. Providing leads, SEO, website maintenance-- all have simple profit built in with the actual work outsourced. And great residuals. Can be done anywhere, and you don't even need to meet anyone in person, although you can get substantially bigger profits if you do once in a while with high dollar clients. Your choice.

All in all, this is a great read, even for confirmed, dyed-in-the-wool IMers. Nice to know how a simple hybrid method can work.

I still hate the name of the course. Come on!!!

Best to you all here at BBHF.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
04-18-2015, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 10:48 AM by ThaiJack.)
BIG THANKS AND 5 REPS NOKIA FOR THIS NICE CONTRIBUTION.

EVERYONE LOOK AT NOKIA'S NUMBER OF REPS!

He's been a member for about 4 months only and has almost 6500 reps - this must be a record for participation and contributions!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!!THANKS AND 5 REPS to Abe in the post above for an excellent review!

THANKS AND 5 REPS to Abe for his excellent review above.
80.gif
04-18-2015, 11:28 AM
thanks Nokia for the share and Abe for the review....
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
04-18-2015, 11:44 AM
also add my thanks to Nokia for the share and Abe for the review
04-18-2015, 11:50 AM
This is the same as a WSO on the WF that came out in 2011. I can't remember the name of the WSO... but this "Books for Bacon" is word for word the same 2011 WSO. If I can find it in my HD... I'll put it up.
05-31-2015, 12:08 AM
Free "Wellness Journeys" Kindle book 5 DAYS ONLY (Amazon's limit)...

Code:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YHOW3DM

I used Lee Nazal's "Books for Bacon" strategy to create this book.
Hopefully this is helpful to anyone trying out his system.
05-31-2015, 09:06 PM
nice share nokia and thanks for a great review abe ;)
65.gif

65.gif