34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2020, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020 12:26 AM by Jimmy456.)
RE: [GET] Bob Serling - Information Products Master Course
Does anyone have the PDFs that aren't corrupt? :(

Edit:

The audio is corrupt too :(
11-03-2020, 10:22 AM
They are corrupt. Made me sad
11-04-2020, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2020 02:43 AM by layna61524.)
==========
UPDATE --- NOVEMBER 6, 2020
==========

I feel obligated to tell you that the Mega link I share below delivers the same
files that were in the original post
. So sadly, the quality issue remains a problem.
Hopefully, someone who can find the course files that are not defective will
share the files with us. I will leave my share link intact only because the download
includes additional courses you may want. My apologies for the inconvenience.

==========

I have posted a mega link below that (supposedly) contains Bob Serling's Information Products Master Course, along with 10 other programs for a full collection. I did a web search and found it over at {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}.

If you want to read more about this course collection, visit {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}.com and search for Bob Serling Course Collection.

This course bundle includes:
- Advanced Prospecting Toolkit
- Million Dollar Ads: How to Write Sales Letters and Web Marketing Pieces
- Million Dollar Licensing 2.0
- Information Products Master Course
- Licensing Master Mind
- Million Dollar Licensing 2009 Additions vs. Campaign Zero
- Power Copywriting for the Internet
- Reverse Inventing
- The Asset Licensing Blueprint
- The Marketing Ladder Blueprint
- Un-named Mentoring Program

I just imported it into my Mega account and it took mere seconds!

I suggest you first log into your own Mega account and IMPORT the files there by putting the download link in the browser's address bar with your Mega account opened. There is a text link in the upper right of Mega that says "Import to My Cloud Account" (or something like that).

Since this course collection is over 8 gigabytes in size, that's the smart-and-quick way to get it. If you wait too long it may be taken down and very few people are going to re-up something this size.

BOB SERLING COURSE COLLECTION
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/9V9S2KYb#V8jDCQIKaW39Jb_T5G1GKQ

VIRUS TOTAL: File size prohibits a VT scan. Please run a local scan on the individual file parts.

UPDATE - I just "test" downloaded file Part 1 from Mega and opened a PDF and an mp3 file without any problems; no password was required. Also, I tried to notify each of you who posted to the thread about the new link; for 2 of you, your PM was either disabled or you had reached your PM limit.

Thanks
Layna61524
11-04-2020, 04:33 PM
Thank you SO much Layna. Im downloading it now so I will check it out tomorrow.

I cant even believe that you took the time to look.

The other Mega link that was posted was wierd....the audio would play and then the sound would go quiet but the file was still playing and if I fast forwarded it would resume but if you dont do anything I believe it would still play muted.

It would be great if this one is it!

Reps
11-05-2020, 03:31 AM
@Milo76: You're welcome, friend. Glad to help.

As for whether "this one is it" ... according to the description on dlcourse, that course is definitely included in the collection of Bob Serling courses. So, yes, that's IT. And that is why I took the time to include the list of 11 courses you will find in the collection when you download.

Now, whether or not the audios play properly, that's another issue.

Oftentimes, the same downloads are passed from site to site. So it is quite likely that the files others have complained about in the OP on this thread could be the sames ones in this download. I sure hope not but it's possible --- and since that is beyond me, this is all I can do is provide an alternate link and hope for the best.

As for your amazement at me taking the time to look for it, that's what I (try to) do. I follow threads and if there is something I can do to mirror a link (ex: provide a PDF if the OP's link is e-pub; revive a dead link, etc.) I try. I also hang around the REQ threads to see if I can help there, too. That's what all of us here are supposed to do ... it's called contributing to the community. I have gotten so much value here that it's only fair that I give back.

So, thank you for the kind post. I appreciate it. 61heart

Let us know if the files work as they should. If they don't you can try another course download site. Even if you don't know of any by name, just do a search like this:

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

Now, this search includes links to a lot of sites that want to SELL you the course at some discounted price. Ignore those. Also, you may need to search results beyond the first 2 pages to find a link that works. No guarantee, of course, but that's how I find stuff.

Other than searching the free course download sites, the best advice I can give people here is to save up a small sum and subscribe for a lifetime to one of the better IM course download sites --- I can recommend a few. Send me a PM if you are interested.

And lastly, here is a link to a podcast by Bob Serling on Inventing Products and Licensing Them for Evergreen Royalties:

https://hustleandflowchart.libsyn.com/bo...-royalties

That should be a fun listen, if inventing products and collecting royalties for life sounds like your kind of thing.

Thanks
Layna61524
7.gif
11-06-2020, 01:04 AM
Same issue. Thanks anyway. Must be the same original files. I may buy it from one of the sites, but I fear it will be the same. We will see
11-06-2020, 07:18 AM
@Milo76: I'm sorry about that, buddy. I was hoping that the link would deliver a different file but I am glad I took the time to explain that they could possibly be the same files as in the OP and have the same issues.

If you decide to buy it, try getting it at a discount. You can do the search like I showed you in the previous post to find a few sites that claim to sell at courses at reduced price. Just keep in mind that since I've never dealt with any of them personally, I cannot vouch for their trust.

I wish you the best.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
11-06-2020, 11:11 AM
I understand completely. I will ask the site owner if the files are correct, but I dont hold much hope they will check, or know. ?
11-07-2020, 06:37 AM
Additionally this has made me register to Terry Dean, and I really think that he is as good or better then Bob.

Bob has him in the Joint Venture area though.

48.gif