44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-01-2017, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2017 12:49 AM by ShadyLady.)
[GET] Blue Collar to No Collar - From Trucker to Best Selling Novelist in 2 Years
[Image: 6087b748bb.png]

Code:
Everyone has a story to tell. Whether it’s a memoir of an exciting life, or fictional characters in your head trying to get out. Perhaps you’ve thought it might be cool to write a book, but always believed it was beyond your reach and ability. It’s not. To be more precise, it doesn’t have to be. All you lack is the motivation to get started, the tenacity to stay with it, and the expertise to get it finished. I can help you with the first two. In this book, I’ll show you some of the rewards that might come your way by becoming an independent author. I also provide a few tips on how to overcome certain common stumbling blocks. But, this isn’t a how-to book. There are many learned scholars publishing books about the craft of creative writing. This is more of a motivational book, giving you an idea of what you might expect as a mid-level author. Whether you’re just thinking about writing or already have several books published, we could all use a little motivation. Who am I? Just an old truck driver, who is now off the road and living the life I’ve always dreamed of, after just two years of writing.

Click here to Download

Enjoy!
03-03-2017, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 02:52 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] Blue Collar to No Collar - From Trucker to Best Selling Novelist in 2 Years
UPDATE --- MARCH 4, 2019
NEW GE.TT MIRROR ADDED!

Let me be the first to say "Thank you!!!" ShadyLady and add my max reps (+5) for this exciting share!

I'll start off by saying this share caught my eye because my (dearly departed) husband was an OTR (Over-the-Road) long-haul trucker for over 30 years and I know how hard he worked. It pays well but can be back-breaking labor. The long days and nights away from home and family, the constant driving, short turn-around until your next load and dealing with unrealistic dispatchers can be soul-shattering. OTR trucking is hard work. It takes a certain type of person to do this ... it's not for the faint of heart.

Anyway, I'm excited about this share because if this guy can trade in his truck driving job for the life of a best-selling adventure novelist, well ... I want to read how he did it.

So I just came here to give max reps and a big thanks to ShadyLady for sharing.

But, while I'm here, I will also post a graphic of the front cover, leave the Virus Total results and post a few excerpts from Amazon customers who bought and read this book, if that helps anyone.

[Image: 2017-03-02_1452.png]

This is a 116 page book detailing how to go from a truck driver/wannabe writer to successful BEST SELLING novelist in just 2 years. This paperback came on the market July 4, 2016 --- how ironic --- Independence Day in the U.S.

On the Amazon.com website, to date, a total of 555 customer reviews rate this book an average of 5 out of 5 stars. That makes me want to see what all the excitement is about!

From Amazon reviews:

*** "...he is not only an excellent storyteller, but also an astute businessman who explains just what it takes to trade in your 9 to 5 job and live your dream."
___N.R., July 20, 2016

***"Inspiring book! You will love the personal story of Wayne - the truck driver who became a successful author. The book is full of helpful and humble advice on pursuing a writing career."
___ R.J.P., 2 months ago

***"Strong Practical Encouragement for New Fiction Writers. This book is exactly what the author claims it is, highly encouraging. He leaves the grammar lessons for thos more qualified to teach such things, as he states, but provides a rich sense of "If I can be successful as a fiction writer, anyone else can be, as well, providing they are willing to put in the time and hard work as I did, and pay attention to my description of how I made it happen."
___ A.S., January 31, 2017

***"...Some of his advice might have been superseded by Amazon's changing algorithms but this is a solid overview on how to turn your passion into a career."
___ L. C., December 16, 2016

***"Nice short basic book to light that fire under you and get you moving. I read this several weeks ago and the words keep ringing through my mind. The information is easy to understand, and stays on target for how to get into the self-publishing ebook industry. There's no info here on how to write (there's a zillion books out there that will teach you that) but it definitely gave me new information I didn't previously have. I'm encouraged, motivated and happy I read this."
___T.J., October 10, 2016

If you're interested in more, go here to get an up-close-and-personal backstory on this author, in his own words from a video/blog post in August 2016, where he shares a bit about his writer's journey:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://href.li/?http://selfpublishingroundtable.com/sprt-156-from-trucker-to-bestselling-novelist-in-two-years-wayne-stinnett/

Go here to read more about this book and others in the same vein:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://href.li/?https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Collar-No-Bestselling-Publishing-ebook/dp/B01I0ZKHHM

I am also providing a mirror link to help ShadyLady get this share to as many BBHF members who really want it.

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://ge.tt/159mFou2

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/5edec0bbe...488497557/
File name: Blue Collar to No Collar_From - Wayne Stinnett.pdf.pdf
Detection ratio: 0 / 55
Analysis date: 2017-03-02 23:32:37 UTC

Regards,

Layna61524 Thanks
[Image: Layna-250.png]
12-26-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: [GET] Blue Collar to No Collar - From Trucker to Best Selling Novelist in 2 Years
I'd love to read this one, but the link is dead. Please refresh or provide new link. I've just started driving OTR (1 year) and have been an aspiring writer for a long time. I'm looking for some inspiration and hope this is it. Best regards, BD
12-27-2017, 08:51 PM
(03-01-2017 09:35 AM)ShadyLady Wrote:  [Image: 6087b748bb.png]

Code:
Everyone has a story to tell. Whether it’s a memoir of an exciting life, or fictional characters in your head trying to get out. Perhaps you’ve thought it might be cool to write a book, but always believed it was beyond your reach and ability. It’s not. To be more precise, it doesn’t have to be. All you lack is the motivation to get started, the tenacity to stay with it, and the expertise to get it finished. I can help you with the first two. In this book, I’ll show you some of the rewards that might come your way by becoming an independent author. I also provide a few tips on how to overcome certain common stumbling blocks. But, this isn’t a how-to book. There are many learned scholars publishing books about the craft of creative writing. This is more of a motivational book, giving you an idea of what you might expect as a mid-level author. Whether you’re just thinking about writing or already have several books published, we could all use a little motivation. Who am I? Just an old truck driver, who is now off the road and living the life I’ve always dreamed of, after just two years of writing.

Click here to Download

Enjoy!

Hey Shadylady - if you can re-up I'll do some mirrors. Thanks for the original share.
12-28-2017, 12:53 AM
(12-27-2017 08:51 PM)internetter Wrote:  Hey Shadylady - if you can re-up I'll do some mirrors. Thanks for the original share.

Hey Internetter, I've updated the DL link in my original post.

May this help any and all who goes through it.

Merry Christmas!
64.gif
12-28-2017, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2017 02:41 PM by The Saint.)
Thank you Shadylady for your awesome share. Rep added.

(03-03-2017 09:48 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  Let me be the first to say "Thank you!!!" ShadyLady and add my max reps (+5) for this exciting share!

I'll start off by saying this share caught my eye because my (dearly departed) husband was an OTR (Over-the-Road) long-haul trucker for over 30 years and I know how hard he worked. It pays well but can be back-breaking labor. The long days and nights away from home and family, the constant driving, short turn-around until your next load and dealing with unrealistic dispatchers can be soul-shattering. OTR trucking is hard work. It takes a certain type of person to do this ... it's not for the faint of heart.

Anyway, I'm excited about this share because if this guy can trade in his truck driving job for the life of a best-selling adventure novelist, well ... I want to read how he did it.

So I just came here to give max reps and a big thanks to ShadyLady for sharing.

But, while I'm here, I will also post a graphic of the front cover, leave the Virus Total results and post a few excerpts from Amazon customers who bought and read this book, if that helps anyone.

[Image: 2017-03-02_1452.png]

This is a 116 page book detailing how to go from a truck driver/wannabe writer to successful BEST SELLING novelist in just 2 years. This paperback came on the market July 4, 2016 --- how ironic --- Independence Day in the U.S.

On the Amazon.com website, to date, a total of 555 customer reviews rate this book an average of 5 out of 5 stars. That makes me want to see what all the excitement is about!

From Amazon reviews:

*** "...he is not only an excellent storyteller, but also an astute businessman who explains just what it takes to trade in your 9 to 5 job and live your dream."
___N.R., July 20, 2016

***"Inspiring book! You will love the personal story of Wayne - the truck driver who became a successful author. The book is full of helpful and humble advice on pursuing a writing career."
___ R.J.P., 2 months ago

***"Strong Practical Encouragement for New Fiction Writers. This book is exactly what the author claims it is, highly encouraging. He leaves the grammar lessons for thos more qualified to teach such things, as he states, but provides a rich sense of "If I can be successful as a fiction writer, anyone else can be, as well, providing they are willing to put in the time and hard work as I did, and pay attention to my description of how I made it happen."
___ A.S., January 31, 2017

***"...Some of his advice might have been superceded by Amazon's changing algorithms but this is a solid overview on how to turn your passion into a career."
___ L. C., December 16, 2016

***"Nice short basic book to light that fire under you and get you moving. I read this several weeks ago and the words keep ringing through my mind. The information is easy to understand, and stays on target for how to get into the self-publishing ebook industry. There's no info here on how to write (there's a zillion books out there that will teach you that) but it definitely gave me new information I didn't previously have. I'm encouraged, motivated and happy I read this."
___T.J., October 10, 2016

If you're interested in more, go here to get an up-close-and-personal backstory on this author, in his own words from a video/blog post in August 2016, where he shares a bit about his writer's journey:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://href.li/?http://selfpublishingroundtable.com/sprt-156-from-trucker-to-bestselling-novelist-in-two-years-wayne-stinnett/

Go here to read more about this book and others in the same vein:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://href.li/?https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Collar-No-Bestselling-Publishing-ebook/dp/B01I0ZKHHM

Virus Total:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/5edec0bbe...488497557/
File name: Blue Collar to No Collar_From - Wayne Stinnett.pdf.pdf
Detection ratio: 0 / 55
Analysis date: 2017-03-02 23:32:37 UTC

I sure hope this thread gets seen by more BBHF members because it looks promising.

Just be sure to thank and rep ShadyLady, y'all!

Regards,

Layna61524 Thanks

Thank you for sharing Laynaa. And also sharing your personal experiences, it was inspiring to read.
12-28-2017, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2017 11:58 PM by internetter.)
Shadylady, many thanks for the re-up. Extra reps for you.

Mirror
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!KsYH0B5b

Decryption key
Magic Button :
Code:
!T_r7pG6Mt3W-QKJS_dgaAoInugDeM0_mShfIwZoconM
03-04-2019, 11:20 AM
Thanks Shadylady for current book and Layna for extra info, sending both +5 Reps!
03-04-2019, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2019 01:16 PM by kimmer551.)
Reps to both Shadylady and Layna61524 for their efforts.
Reps to you also internetter.
03-05-2019, 05:54 AM
Thanks to both ShadyLady and Layna!
Reps to you both!
PQ Happydance
51.gif

29.gif