33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-30-2012, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 10:34 PM by CyberNinja.)
RE:
(12-30-2012 04:25 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  Start Using Senuke Soaftware and How to use Senuke Tutorials (There is lot shared in this forum). You dont need anymore SEO guide from then... Its covered everything.

That's not a very good recommendation tbh.
SeNuke can simplify SEO yes, but it can't teach you SEO and you need to have some understanding of SEO before you can even use Se Nuke or any other software to it's full potential anyway. And besides google keeps changing things and SEO keeps getting complexer. If you have skills you don't run the chance of getting thrown out of the game as it's software and methods that become outdated, not skills and knowledge.

So a simple and better advise will be to learn seo from various free tutorials out there like seo moz and perfect it by participating in SEO related discussions and asking questions. Then use Se nuke or any other software to simplify your link building.

P.S: There is no such thing as knowledge being garbage. If it's something you already know then congrats you have better knowledge, but that still doesn't make it garbage or useless for others. The OP shared it for free and even without making a list out of it and that's what I call true sharing spirit. How many of the shiny objects are these same methods and require you to enter your email or pay a price? I'll only pity you if you'll give infraction to someone for sharing some of his work for absolutely free and helping so many newbies...
12-30-2012, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 11:00 PM by Creator of Universe.)
RE:
(12-30-2012 10:30 PM)CyberNinja Wrote:  
(12-30-2012 04:25 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  Start Using Senuke Soaftware and How to use Senuke Tutorials (There is lot shared in this forum). You dont need anymore SEO guide from then... Its covered everything.

That's not a very good recommendation tbh.
SeNuke can simplify SEO yes, but it can't teach you SEO and you need to have some understanding of SEO before you can even use Se Nuke or any other software to it's full potential anyway. And besides google keeps changing things and SEO keeps getting complexer. If you have skills you don't run the chance of getting thrown out of the game as it's software and methods that become outdated, not skills and knowledge.

So a simple and better advise will be to learn seo from various free tutorials out there like seo moz and perfect it by participating in SEO related discussions and asking questions. Then use Se nuke or any other software to simplify your link building.

P.S: There is no such thing as knowledge being garbage. If it's something you already know then congrats you have better knowledge, but that still doesn't make it garbage or useless for others. The OP shared it for free and even without making a list out of it and that's what I call true sharing spirit. How many of the shiny objects are these same methods and require you to enter your email or pay a price? I'll only pity you if you'll give infraction to someone for sharing some of his work for absolutely free and helping so many newbies...
Thats Why I also Told, Learn how to Use Senuke Software Turotials... That covers everything from basic to the advanced everything.. all panda other zooo gooogle bullshit update all..

All you should understand nothign in thsi world is for Free and the OP is not being any great Saint in IM... We know all here... He is giving away for free coz he is in the process of repuation building in Warrior, taht will fetch him hell lot more than what he would have made if he priced this crap for even $1. So my friend, you better understand, nothing is free in thsi world, eveything comes with the cost, its just how smart are you in understanding and implementation.

As I said again, Op of this creator of this course, is giving away for free for a reason. All Pro Marketors here will agree with em why is he giving away for free.. I sis no more Saint here in IM.

Also I clearly mentioned in teh thread that, its an garbage for advanced marketor, and New can learn from it... I guess u missed that line.. Bro. I did mention that.

p.s: now i know any knowlege is not an garbage... My review I used that word so that many Advanced n Pro Marketors who knows all the basic, not to waste their time on it. As simple as that.
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
12-30-2012, 11:34 PM
RE:
(12-30-2012 10:53 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  p.s: now i know any knowlege is not an garbage... My review I used that word so that many Advanced n Pro Marketors who knows all the basic, not to waste their time on it. As simple as that.
Thanks
I just wanted you to be careful with what you suggest, specially since you have the Reviewer tag with your name. It's your responsibility to review while keeping all audience in mind and not just the veteran marketers.

And I agree, no one is a saint but atleast that guy is giving it away without attaching any strings which is very rare ...
12-31-2012, 02:29 PM
RE:
(12-30-2012 11:34 PM)CyberNinja Wrote:  
(12-30-2012 10:53 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  p.s: now i know any knowlege is not an garbage... My review I used that word so that many Advanced n Pro Marketors who knows all the basic, not to waste their time on it. As simple as that.
Thanks
I just wanted you to be careful with what you suggest, specially since you have the Reviewer tag with your name. It's your responsibility to review while keeping all audience in mind and not just the veteran marketers.

And I agree, no one is a saint but atleast that guy is giving it away without attaching any strings which is very rare ...

Yes dude.. I understand my responsibility. When I Review, I say to the exact point. This is not WF where the Reviews are all so creamy and nice... This is BBHF... We share and discuss the fact reality.

N you need to see one step ahead and understand, what that guy is doing.. He is giving away for free without string, coz now it has become a fashion of giving free report in exchange for Opt In... Now this guys is bit more smart and is giving away with out string as it may look superficially. But teh whole Idea, he would have got is.. wait n watch he will soon come up with a Big WSO soon, and that will hit the WSO of teh day in WF, coz What he is doing with giving free is building reputation.... So building reputation you cannot call no string attached.. Building repuation is Huge in WF.. tahst what ur WSO sells.

So you need to see teh bigger prospect of angle.

N one more thing, I personally belive, you need not share the Free Stuff shares in WF with a Thanks Hidden Tag in your Thread. That so Lame to get Thanks. Common. Even other day some one share Proper202... N other guy was asking what next Adobe Flash Player? So that a message to all that common guys, lets keep pur BBHF with great content and share... Just not something withc is freely downloadable with some one you hide it with THANKS and Open a thread. Please Stop.

If you still feel if that one will help Newbies, then ask yourself whether you are Thanks Freek or Share those Free stuff without THANKS Hide Tag. This is important everyone know here.. or else very soon, everyone will start opening thread with Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Pdf, n what not. So keep it clear, if you sharing somthing which is freely downloaded and help Newbie here in BBHF, then please dont add THANKS Hide Tag. That just shows how HORNEY you are for getting thanks and Reps... SOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP.
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-01-2013, 06:14 AM
RE:
(12-31-2012 02:29 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  N one more thing, I personally belive, you need not share the Free Stuff shares in WF with a Thanks Hidden Tag in your Thread. That so Lame to get Thanks. Common. Even other day some one share Proper202... N other guy was asking what next Adobe Flash Player? So that a message to all that common guys, lets keep pur BBHF with great content and share... Just not something withc is freely downloadable with some one you hide it with THANKS and Open a thread. Please Stop.

If you still feel if that one will help Newbies, then ask yourself whether you are Thanks Freek or Share those Free stuff without THANKS Hide Tag. This is important everyone know here.. or else very soon, everyone will start opening thread with Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Pdf, n what not. So keep it clear, if you sharing somthing which is freely downloaded and help Newbie here in BBHF, then please dont add THANKS Hide Tag. That just shows how HORNEY you are for getting thanks and Reps... SOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP.
There is something called a sales page link. When I include that link there is no stopping anyone to go there and grab things for themselves. If I'm sharing the direct links then why shouldn't I hide em? You do realize there are more reasons to hide links at times and not just to get thanks?

What's the difference between sharing a Free WSO or sharing links for a WSO that is available free elsewhere? How many of the WSO's that are shared here are actually bought by the thread creator and not just grabbed for free from other sources?

And besides, I'm the one doing the search and sharing something, and not the one doing nothing and saying something is garbage just because it doesn't involve another push one button software and instead focuses on training you for the basics and skills.
I wonder who is horny here and who here is giving false information to newbies that will hurt them in the long run...
69.gif

5.gif