20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2013, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 12:39 AM by agrevo.)
[GET] BREAKING NEWS! Get Unlimited Clickable Adword Style Ads In all of Your YouTube Videos For FREE!
Breaking News...

[Image: youtube.jpg]

Due to the changes in YouTube only last week I have discovered an unbelievable opportunity to legally place Google Adword ads in your YouTube videos...

TOTALLY FREE!

We all know we can add links UNDERNEATH the video but a vast majority of viewers simply don’t see them and therefore the opportunity of a click through is lost

Its a fact...

Clickable Ads in YouTube Videos Increase Conversions Off The Scale!

We know this because up until now the only way to get a clickable ad in your video was to pay a fortune to Google adwords

Not any more…

Watch this short video I have put together to showcase the possibilities, this method takes less than 15 minutes to set up and you can be making money by the end of day 1!

Please click Here

To watch the video in YouTube. Due to size restrictions for videos on the forum, the adwords ad is blocked by the black footer on the video below

Introducing...

[Image: youtube_adwords.png]

Step by Step Blueprint

Easy to Follow with full set up diagrams

Foolproof method GUARANTEES SUCCESS

Fast and Easy, Be up and Running in just 15 minutes!

Can you imagine the traffic and sales you will get if one of your videos goes viral? and after all what a great incentive to get cracking churning out quick 30 second power point slides you can create or easily get created on fiverr using your existing content

Salespage :
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/768037-breaking-news-get-unlimited-clickable-adword-style-ads-all-your-youtube-videos-free.html

DOWNLOAD

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.onlinemoneyclub.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/youtube_adwords.zip

MIRROR BY THOR #19
[Image: bbhflogo2018.png]
03-22-2013, 02:27 AM
RE:
DAAAMMMNNNN! That's Cool! I think i knew about this but never tried it!

Just uploaded one video and made all this and it looks COOOL!!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
03-22-2013, 03:13 AM
RE:
Thanks for review friend....
[Image: bbhflogo2018.png]
03-22-2013, 03:50 AM
RE:
let me try than die^___^
03-22-2013, 05:55 AM
RE:
Thanks. Appreciate the share. Rep for ya
17.gif
03-22-2013, 06:38 AM
RE:
his demo ad link goes to youtube redirect notice page

and real google ads don't

that might be a problem
03-22-2013, 06:54 AM
RE:
(03-22-2013 06:38 AM)Haunebu Wrote:  his demo ad link goes to youtube redirect notice page

that might be a problem
might be ...

... hhmm .. yah, might be

I do think it may be a problem ... so that is a really big waste of WSO space
03-22-2013, 07:15 AM
RE:
(03-22-2013 06:38 AM)Haunebu Wrote:  his demo ad link goes to youtube redirect notice page

that might be a problem
~~

I did this and my link goes to my affiliate page. No exit pages no nothing..as if you'd click the link from description! maybe you're doing something wrong!?
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
03-22-2013, 02:33 PM
RE:
Hi :) Thanks for telling us its working.

A question: It is a adwords ad or a box with my link?

(03-22-2013 07:15 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  

that might be a problem
~~

I did this and my link goes to my affiliate page. No exit pages no nothing..as if you'd click the link from description! maybe you're doing something wrong!?
03-22-2013, 06:04 PM
RE:
(03-22-2013 02:33 PM)sambit Wrote:  Hi :) Thanks for telling us its working.

A question: It is a adwords ad or a box with my link?

(03-22-2013 07:15 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  

that might be a problem
~~

~~~

This has nothing to do with Adwords guys! This is a banner layover on a paused adwords campaign! Banner works EVEN if the campaing is paused (not deleted)!
29.gif

62.gif