70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2015, 04:16 AM
[GET] [BOOK] Alchemy - Book Of Aquarius + other books by same author
This is an interesting read for anyone interested in Philosophy, Alchemy and Esoteric things. Pretty strong claims in the book, a good read even if you dont care for these type of subjects.

Files:

-Alchemy Deciphered: Statistically Significant Evidence Identifying a Unified Procedure and Philosophy of Alchemy

-The Book of Aquarius, First Edition (theres is a new edition coming according to author)

-Photographic Evidence of an Alternative History

Code:
http://mir.cr/03W53G1A

Please note that I am not the author of this work, nor do I know the author personally. The author gives his work freely, and only asks for people to share it with others, so here it goes.
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
04-08-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: [GET] [BOOK] Alchemy - Book Of Aquarius + other books by same author
thanks, need more like this.repped you
04-08-2015, 04:12 AM
Thanks mate,

I read somewhere that his experiment failed, but nevertheless it is a good read and since the guy withdrew the book from his site, along with the forum and everything else, I thought I would share it here while we wait on the second edition. I must clarify that I am not an Adept, but do read all sorts of interesting stuff on the history of science.
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
04-22-2023, 04:16 PM
could you reup this?
04-23-2023, 03:36 AM
(04-22-2023 04:16 PM)section4401 Wrote:  could you reup this?

new links

https://archive.org/details/Photographic...iveHistory

https://archive.org/details/bookofaquarius_201908

https://www.pdfdrive.com/alchemy-deciphe...40904.html

27.gif
08-04-2023, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2023 11:56 PM by azertyloulou.)

alchemy is misunderstood in society

people have been misled into thinking that alchemy is a matter of turning lead into gold

this is a metaphor for another thing : turning your life into perfect health ( lead into gold)

so to do that, we use the power of the sun : light

so alchemy is the science of catching light in a material thing in order to eat or drink it

read that again

quotation :

Stéphane Barillet's Solar Elixir
The "Little" Solar Elixir by Stéphane Barillet

Here is the description of a very simple alchemical experiment which allowed many to start the hermetic way, and to some (who felt the interest of this "little" work with the insignificant appearance) to advance very far in pure alchemy, or even "simply" in a process of personal healing.
It was following this text that I decided to work with Stéphane Barillet, who is a pedagogue and an alchemist like we weren't used to seeing many of in the somewhat obscure history of this gorgeous art.
As I very often use this process during my distillation, spagyric or alchemy training, I think it is practical and useful to publish Stéphane's text here,The Great Alchemical Work ".

A short note to the attention of the scholars of the science of Hermes, this work evokes the great way which is said to use "a raw material, a vase, an operation". Dry way despite the use of water. In fact, it is rather a light version of the dry way of solar calcination as presented by the prophet Ezekiel (who seems to use a parable instead of the magnifying glass and another material than water).

"Capture a ray of sunlight, and you will obtain the greatest treasure in the world!"

This is what I propose to teach you today
by means of a process almost unknown to the actual hour.
This will perhaps be your first experience of transmutation, you will tell me about it...

Get a glass of spring water, a magnifying glass, a large nail and a magnet. Arrange them as in this photo by directing the light beam to the center of the glass. After an hour, your solar water is ready and you have obtained a universal elixir. Take a few drops of it every day and watch what happens in your life. Easy, right? What happened in this experience? We simply captured light and forced it to join with the water using the magnifying glass, the nail and especially the magnet. This water is truly alchemical. Nothing to do with water just exposed to the sun which would absolutely not fix the light.

from here :

https://www-atelier--spagyrie-ch.transla...r_pto=wapp

use google transte's button to get english translation.

08-05-2023, 07:13 AM
awesome share mate
08-05-2023, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2023 07:09 PM by azertyloulou.)

the solar elixir i shared with you guys is the easiest way to build a " philosopher stone "

what is a philosopher stone ?

this is not what you think because you have been misled

a philosopher stone is very simple :

the idea is to catch the life energy of the sun (light) in a material thing ( here in this example i shared , this is water but it can be other things ) in order to eat the sun power (light) so that your body can eat the sun (light) in an internal way, not external way ( skin)

very simple isn'it ?? - - > too simple in fact for the masses who want to complicate things and look for hidden secrets far away in the mountains

why does society hide this secret ?

because capitalism wants you to buy things ..

not to use the FREE life energy of the sun !!

does it make sense ? are people smart enough to understand what i said ?

very few people will check what i said because people are lazy and trust capitalism

this is guaranteed

61.gif