44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-29-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: [GET] BEYOND WEALTH - STUART GOLDSMITH
@Expand: Thank you for the mirror link, my friend. I appreciate it and have max repped you for it.

@chinnu and discomix: I'm just now seeing your posts because I don't routinely re-visit my threads. It is always best to send me a PM if you need my attention.

As for a password, the folks at Streetwise Publications must have just added that to deter all the new traffic they're seeing to that link. I don't remember it being protected when I first did the research.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

SOLUTION: To avoid frustration about the password I wasn't aware of (and all the posts that may come as a result of it), I will re-up the file with no password needed.

In the meantime, you can use Expand's mirror. Thank goodness for mirror help --- it makes it easier for me after I worked so hard to make this rare gem available again.

Give me a moment and I will replace that errant link. Until then, please, use Expand's mirror.

@midastouch: Thank you for the value-added link. I'm downloading it now and will add max reps for it.

Thanks
Layna61524
10-30-2022, 07:17 PM

thank you guys + rep added foir the share

stuart Goldsmith belongs to what i call "the third level of awareness "

( by the way, i am 46 and i have been studying deep stuff for 25 years )

a brief summary of the 3 levels of awareness :

first level : more than 90 % of population : "the animal level "

this is kind of "the planet of the ape "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_of_the_Apes

why ?

because people at this level never ever question anything

life is eating ,working ,playings until death like animals do

benjamin Franklin said about these people " they die at 25 years old but aren"t buried until 75 years old "

second level
:

people who begin to ask questions about life and the circus called " society " .

less than 10 % of people

- - > Stuart Goldsmith's " INNERCIRCLE PROGRAM " was made for this level

the goal of his innercircle program is to turn people living at the second level into initiates of the third level

third level :

inititates and masters . less than 1 in 1,000 people

- - > they have a mission in life according to the deep knowledge they found

at this level, life is not a crazy daily race for monkeys ( wages slaves , TV etc ) but a beautiful adventure

everyday is a new, unique day in a global mission.

-- > this is why we can see a pyramid on the cover of his innercicrcle program

this is the pyramid of awareness

- - > our masters ( the masters of this world) show that pyramid on the american bills : the all seeing eye

11-01-2022, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2022 02:11 AM by LeggyAnita.)
Layna61524..re: Goldsmith's Beyond Wealth is a rare, very hard to find book so I would appreciate if someone will kindly mirror it; preferably on a non-zippy link, since zippyshare links don't last very long.

here you go Layna61524

Beyond Wealth

GREAT interview with master copywriter Stuart Goldsmith (from 2000) Enjoy..

[Image: qUXuvI2.jpeg]

[Image: dsCPYsZ.jpeg]
11-01-2022, 05:08 PM
TRIPLE MAX REPS @LeggyAnita for the magnificent mirror. Great job and I thank you for helping to keep this available to others. Yes, this is a very rare work and everybody should have a copy on their computer or other device.

I am hoping that your Google Drive link will enjoy longevity because it is easy for most here to use. Mirroring has become a lost art on BBHF so I thank you for your time and effort.

Thanks for the value-added Stuart Goldsmith interview, too!

@All: If you don't already do this, please get into the habit of clicking either the View New Posts or View Today's Posts text links at the top of the forum menu as soon as you log in. That way, you will be seeing the newer and recently updated shares shortly after you come on board. This would cut down the number of re-up and mirror requests and you won't have to rely on the kindness of others as much.

Thanks
Layna61524
11-02-2022, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2022 02:41 AM by Theo1.)
Hey Layna and all,

I wanted to add this to the Stuart thread- I put it up here on the forum somewhere else I'm not sure, maybe it's already included in one of the shares but wanted to make sure you had it-

It's the set of 12 Financial Freedom Fighter reports that Stuart wrote to sell the Beyond Wealth course- I think maybe the first 4 reports were emailed for free and then you got the rest of the reports after you purchased the Beyond Wealth book- I don't remember the story exactly but the guy I traded with to get them told me something like that with the reports-

Also, interesting piece of "trivia" I guess is that the Beyond Wealth book was originally sold in 2013 in hard copy with a faux leather cover apparently- So for any of you "book hounds" out there who really love the book you may want to scour the Internet some to find an original copy- I'm sure he got the idea to originally publish it like that mirroring Dan Pena's highly recommended hard copy tome "You First 100 Million" which as we know Stuart wrote the original copy for to sell the book for a mere $500 at the time, which in 1999 would be about $900 today-

So in any case for those who don't have them, here are Stuart's 12 reports which are meant to be read in order BTW-

Enjoy!

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rxv0982lb172kx4/Goldsmith_FFF_Reports.zip/file
54.gif
11-02-2022, 04:44 AM
Thanks mate @theo1 for adding "Financial Freedom fighter Report"!
11-02-2022, 10:57 AM
Thanks for share. +Max Reps Added
11-04-2022, 03:53 AM
Thank you Theo1 for the added-value share of Goldsmith's Financial Freedom Fighter reports. I added MAX REPs.

Thanks
Layna61524
11-04-2022, 09:56 PM
Thanks a lot Theo1. Repped and appreciate your efforts.
11-16-2022, 05:02 PM
I'm looking for Stuart's Escape from the Matrix ...Does anyone have that course?
65.gif

60.gif