50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-14-2024, 12:49 AM
[GET] BD's Big eBook of Length
[Image: lengthbook2.0.png?v=1697715738]

Some of you won't know who I am; I go by BD. I run the largest community decided to penis enlargement, the subreddit r/gettingbigger. Due to popular demand, I have been asked to write a book series about everything I know about penis enlargement.

As I began to research for this book series, I realized… I did not know as much as I thought. So for the past 18 months, I set out to research the biomechanics involved with penis enlargement.

This led me down many rabbit holes, but the common theme was that many of my older contemporaries were recommending way too much work. Which led to a high risk of injury and stagnation.

With a handful of physiotherapy research studies, I develop the science-based penis enlargement regimen

This book covers everything I know about gaining length, from exercises to science to routines.

For context, it took me well over five years of work to gain 2 inches of length; after I applied science to PE, I gained ½ of an inch in 4 months while doing the least amount of work I ever had, all while having spectacular erection quality. For proof, check out this post on Reddit check out my other free content while you are at it.

This Book Includes:

What the older PE methods got wrong
The Science of how Length gains happens
instructions on how to properly implement these exercises
a years worth of routines for hands only, traditional extenders, hangers and high tension extenders
Trouble Shooting
A device buying list

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ee8e4qjh9g3kuvb/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
04-15-2024, 12:41 AM
RE: [GET] BD's Big eBook of Length
Great share! Thank you!
04-15-2024, 04:43 AM
RE: [GET] BD's Big eBook of Length
thank you, can anyone share the BD's girth expansion pack?

31.gif