52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-10-2017, 01:59 PM
RE: [GET] BBHF PASSWORD bestblackhatforum.com secret password forum PASSWORD
This thread made me chuckle, I thought everyone knew the password already.
01-13-2018, 06:46 AM
this thead should be a stickie. It is brilliant
03-15-2018, 02:50 AM
For the newbies and for the lost ones.
01-01-2019, 02:07 PM
I won't lie. As a newbie. This took me a good hour (or two) to figure out!
10-06-2019, 03:05 PM
Thanks a lot! +rep
42.gif
10-06-2019, 06:48 PM
There's a password?
...For what?

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
10-07-2019, 12:48 AM
(10-06-2019 06:48 PM)Kaiser Soze Wrote:  There's a password?
...For what?

It's gotta be FAKE NEWS LOL!

Enjoy,
RA Cool

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10-07-2019, 02:39 AM
(10-07-2019 12:48 AM)ratzazz Wrote:  
(10-06-2019 06:48 PM)Kaiser Soze Wrote:  There's a password?
...For what?

It's gotta be FAKE NEWS LOL!

Enjoy,
RA Cool

LOL!

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
12-02-2020, 02:12 PM

Well if I had a password
I'll tell you what i'd do
I'd run up on that there mountain
and holler it down to you

oooooooooooooooooooooooh
once I had a password
and put it in my hand
it ran right though my fingers
as if it was just sand.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll
my password my password
oh what am I to do
I can't find my password
or I'd just give it right to you!

YEEEHAAAAW

NotWorking NotWorking NotWorking NotWorking NotWorking
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
12-06-2020, 04:55 AM
The only issue I have with this is that, some people only swing by to grab what they want and move on ... and many of those are the ones asking for the password because they are not here to become a valued member of the community. They don't read posts so they don't follow instructions.

As much as I enjoy helping and contributing here, I don't like leeches and bandying the password out in the open just feeds the leeches.

Then, said leeches go elsewhere and post this forum's password to add further damage so that what we have is accessible to just anybody. The infection is now virulent --- and it seems the admins here are not taking measures to make it more difficult for "just anybody" to create an account and enjoy the assets with no responsibility to contribute towards enhancing the value.

How long with BBHF be "best" when posting (no --- clearly hinting at) the forum's password in an open thread is like posting the Town Floozy's phone number on the men's room wall in the local bar?

I apologize in advance for that graphic comparison (especially being that I am a woman) but that's how damaging it is to the community to "put it out there" what our password is.

That post is so clear, even a Caveman can understand it.

In my way of thinking, if the password is plainly obvious, then there is no reason anyone shouldn't "know" it.

I understand the intention of this post and to that regard, it is helpful but it can also do damage because, after reading it, some people can get confused.

Let me explain...

I find (and try to share) downloads to a lot of very valuable courses from simple web searches. The files are usually too large and cumbersome for me to upload (and for stuff I do create links for, I don't require a password at all). Large downloads, especially courses, tend to get taken down from file share sites due to TOS violations and DCMA (copyright) claims.

I don't intend to waste my time re-upping huge files that keep getting removed or risk my paid Mega account being shut down (it happened once) because of it.

I also find that some people here don't practice courtesy (thank you isn't in their vocabulary) and they seem to be deathly afraid of the REP button --- for whatever reason. They bitch-and-moan to defend their position that reps aren't important, yet they post REQ threads for courses that cost thousands and require someone to take their personal time sharing what they purchased or was smart enough to locate in a web search.

I don't get their logic. Talk about kicking a gift-horse in the ass!

Anyway, I'm not willing to cater to them and it's a shame the forum isn't set up to share only with those who you know and trust. Any Tom-d****-and-Harry can swing by and enjoy what you post and disappear until they decide to do it again.

So, if I'm in the mood to share, I'll share what I want from where I got it. That means sharing some existing link that most often comes with its own pre-ordained password.

Since it isn't a file that originated on (or was modified to) be shared on BBHF, all I can do is provide the password with the file (or in an image, since this forum gives a bad name to and scrambles links to sites that intimidate the profit-making efforts of GB sellers).

Even providing the password is a waste of time for some --- usually, it's people who refuse to read and follow directions.

So, you get people plugging in the BBHF password then posting comments that the BBHF password isn't working or something is wrong with the links.

Their inability to read and follow directions could cause late-comers to leave the thread without even trying the download. Plus, it becomes a hassle to the contributor when everything was laid out in detail but they didn't bother to read it.

What I'm saying here is, sometimes, the "forum" password doesn't apply. So reading this post suggests that the official forum password will work to open all downloads shared here.

Look, I understand that BBHF wants us to use its password as a default. That makes it easier (most download sites use its URL as the password) but cases where you can download from an existing link, especially where the file is very, very large or keeps getting removed) ... you'd be crazy to re-invent that wheel when there is so much that could go wrong.

I wasn't surprised to have found many mega.nz downloads posted online from "other" sites that use the BBHF password.

So, yeah --- people elsewhere know our password. Only the uninitiated, the hurried hit-and-runner or people who refuse to read don't know what it is.

I have spent a lot of time trying to explain that even KNOWING the forum password, you need to know WHEN to use it.

So posts like this one can serve to further confuse the people who already don't read and follow directions.

Reading and following instructions is key to getting the download --- every time.

Knowing the forum password is important, but if you read, by now, you would have found subtle hints from threads all over this forum as to the password to use.

Keep the leeches lean --- don't feed them. They don't deserve it.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
54.gif

13.gif