9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-22-2017, 03:10 PM
[GET] Avatar Maker - Awesome Online App That Creates Customizable Avatars ... In Minutes!

Awesome Online App That Creates
Customizable Avatars ... In Minutes!

[Image: 2017-06-21_2137.png]

Almost every week, I get a nice compliment about my Avatar; which makes me proud because I just learned how to make one. For the longest, that space under my username was vacant.

One day, I asked one of my forum friends (RH, actually) how he made his? He answered and I believe he called it an avatar.

Well, just today, I got the same question ...

How did you make your cariacature?

You mean, my Avatar?

Well, I used a cool graphical web app that helps you to create your own avatar in minutes. You can get just the look you want and it's called Avatar Maker (Duh-hhhhh!) and some of you may already be aware of it.

But for those who aren't, let me tell you ...

It's easy-peasy to work with. You get to pick your gender, hair color and style, facial shape and features, skin color and even what to wear. And (like mine), your Avatar can even get to wear glasses!

Everything is customizable --- down to the background (solid, starburst, patterned, etc.).

And did I mention it was a ton of fun?

NOTE: This is a web app; not software you download to your computer. You do everything online and once you're happy with your Avatar (or Avatars if you decide to make more than one) just choose the right size (get the smaller option because the larger one did not self-adjust to fit in the space on the forum) and download it to your desktop. Then go into your User Control Panel on BBHF and upload the Avatar to your profile.

I had a virtual ball, y'all ... and if I can do this, anyone can!

Ohh ... and there's a link to an Acronym Generator at the bottom of the page when you get there. I don't know what that is but if it's as much fun as the Avatar Maker, I'm game!

Get It Here:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?http%3A%2F%2Favatarmaker.com%2F

Virus Total: None needed. This is a web application you use online.

If you're seeing this anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com, REPORT THIS PERSON!

Have fun with this! I just KNOW you will.

Thanks for reading my thread!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
06-22-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: [GET] Avatar Maker - Awesome Online App That Creates Customizable Avatars ... In Minutes!
Good Share Thanks.
06-22-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: [GET] Avatar Maker - Awesome Online App That Creates Customizable Avatars ... In Minutes!
FAIL!!!Hitface sorry Layna it only offers European hair.
06-22-2017, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017 04:55 PM by Lumos.)
RE: [GET] Avatar Maker - Awesome Online App That Creates Customizable Avatars ... In ...
The compliments are well earned on all counts:
(06-22-2017 03:10 PM)layna61524 Wrote:  Almost every week, I get a nice compliment about my Avatar; which makes me proud because I just learned how to make one. For the longest, that space under my username was vacant.

One day, I asked one of my forum friends (RH, actually) how he made his? He answered and I believe he called it an avatar.

Well, just today, I got the same question ...

How did you make your cariacature?

You mean, my Avatar?....
If one simply cannot bring the exact word to mind, sometimes another rather close one will take its place - 'specially when one is an old f*rt like myself !!

Thanks for the great info (as always) Layna.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-22-2017, 05:18 PM
[Image: svg_A9677479885238978.png]

I made this guy :P Thanks for the share.
57.gif
06-22-2017, 05:38 PM
really an awesome share layna Thanks
06-22-2017, 06:26 PM
Thanx cool share
06-22-2017, 10:02 PM
Nice share.

Repped ya :)
06-23-2017, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017 10:25 AM by layna61524.)
@IamHIM: Ha-ha! I saw a curly 'fro as an option. I agree, though ... they should offer more options. I may need to contact them.

If Mattel can catch up to times by giving Barbie more diverse Kens, there should be such options on an Avatar creation site. By the way, your little graphic is cute but I KNOW that's not ME you're suppose to be hitting over the head. Right?!

@smithnowt: I didn't intend that comment as a criticism. I believe the words can be used interchangeably ... I was trying to be funny.

Sorry if I came across the wrong way. Wink

@kohlicool54: Check your PM.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
06-23-2017, 02:15 PM
Nice .. Awsom..... Easy to create any expression
51.gif

59.gif