12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2013, 06:03 PM
[GET] Argo - Themeforest Modern OnePage Metro UI Wordpress Theme
[Image: qZqcDmX.jpg]

ARGO is a unique and creative Wordpress Theme with clean and modern design. It is perfect choice for your corporate agency, creative studio or for portfolio. It can be customized easily to suit your wishes.

Demo:
http://themeforest.net/item/argo-modern-...me/4589714

DOWNLOAD
[hide]http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/88611332/file.html
or
http://www.myuplbox.com/file/download/859193[/hide]
07-06-2013, 12:14 AM
RE:
very nick theme. thanks so much
07-06-2013, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 01:11 AM by DRx Mario.)
RE:
Thanks given. Rep given. Mirrors created. Thanks!

07-06-2013, 06:05 AM
RE:
Pros this looks real cool.
07-11-2013, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2013 07:56 AM by Catcher.)
RE:
OP, did you try this theme yourself, or are you just passing it on. The theme will not install fully (all kinds of errors). If you look at the comments on the Themeforest site, everyone is upset because the author of the theme has abandoned it. There is no support. WTF! I had essentially the same experience with the Flyingnews theme download. If I'm wrong, apologies in advance, I don't have time to sort out questionable downloads, and I don't think themes like this that have been passed all over the internet and are full of errors should be offered on BBHF for rep.
48.gif
07-14-2013, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013 06:28 AM by DRx Mario.)
RE:
(07-11-2013 07:31 AM)Catcher Wrote:  OP, did you try this theme yourself, or are you just passing it on. The theme will not install fully (all kinds of errors). If you look at the comments on the Themeforest site, everyone is upset because the author of the theme has abandoned it. There is no support. WTF! I had essentially the same experience with the Flyingnews theme download. If I'm wrong, apologies in advance, I don't have time to sort out questionable downloads, and I don't think themes like this that have been passed all over the internet and are full of errors should be offered on BBHF for rep.

I had no issues with this template at all. I had it installed in a VMware VM to research how the theme author did the tiled menu.
I installed the template, imported the sample data, and then setup everything as mentioned in the Docs, without any issues.

There are a lot of loud dumb fucks buying themes at Themeforest, who actually shouldn't. When one shouts Fire!, the whole R******* bunch of them starts shouting. Like parrots and monkeys.

This R******* monkey for example :
Code:
matfiz PURCHASED5 days agoAfter the update to WP 3.5.2, I got the PHP error message: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by /wp-content/themes/argo/inc/shortcodes/dnp_contact.php and points the error to the “pluggable.php” WP file. Do you have a solution? After downgrading back to the previous WP version, everything works ok.

And then the next day (only 2 comments down) :
Code:
matfiz PURCHASED4 days agoI have an update concerning my comment. Somehow the change of the encoding used in the file “dnp_contact.php” to “UTF-8 without BOM” has solved the update issue.Congratulations on the great theme!

Can you believe that?

This error message is generated when there are one or more weird characters (sometimes misinterpreted or not by reading the file with the wrong character encoding) usually at the beginning or end of a PHP file. Google is filled with this error and the resolution.

And this idiot, 2 comments below that :
Code:
winksie PURCHASED4 days agoSo reading back through the comments it has been over a month since there has been a reply from the author. What’s going on Wpstrong?? Many of us have spent our hard earned cash and require some level of support. If you had posted the answers to questions on the forum then half of our problems would now be solved. Where is our support??

"Where is our support??" he asks. He believes that he owns someone's immediate support and attention for a lousy $40.
While this Themeforest page for prospective Themeforest Authors clearly states :
themeforest.net/make_money/become_an_author

Code:
Q: Am I required to support the files I upload?A: Providing support is a great way to ensure repeat business from buyers, but no, it’s not required unless the file is actually broken.

All these monkeys should be keelhauled, dismembered, or hanged from the highest trees. Or they should just shut up and die.

BUT, these people actually spent money on this theme You didn't.
And you are shouting even louder than they do?
07-14-2013, 08:28 AM
RE:
(07-14-2013 06:18 AM)ˉ˚°º•♪♫$€♫♪•º°˚ˉ Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 07:31 AM)Catcher Wrote:  OP, did you try this theme yourself, or are you just passing it on. The theme will not install fully (all kinds of errors). If you look at the comments on the Themeforest site, everyone is upset because the author of the theme has abandoned it. There is no support. WTF! I had essentially the same experience with the Flyingnews theme download. If I'm wrong, apologies in advance, I don't have time to sort out questionable downloads, and I don't think themes like this that have been passed all over the internet and are full of errors should be offered on BBHF for rep.

I had no issues with this template at all. I had it installed in a VMware VM to research how the theme author did the tiled menu.
I installed the template, imported the sample data, and then setup everything as mentioned in the Docs, without any issues.

There are a lot of loud dumb fucks buying themes at Themeforest, who actually shouldn't. When one shouts Fire!, the whole R******* bunch of them starts shouting. Like parrots and monkeys.

This R******* monkey for example :
Code:
matfiz PURCHASED5 days agoAfter the update to WP 3.5.2, I got the PHP error message: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by /wp-content/themes/argo/inc/shortcodes/dnp_contact.php and points the error to the “pluggable.php” WP file. Do you have a solution? After downgrading back to the previous WP version, everything works ok.

And then the next day (only 2 comments down) :
Code:
matfiz PURCHASED4 days agoI have an update concerning my comment. Somehow the change of the encoding used in the file “dnp_contact.php” to “UTF-8 without BOM” has solved the update issue.Congratulations on the great theme!

Can you believe that?

This error message is generated when there are one or more weird characters (sometimes misinterpreted or not by reading the file with the wrong character encoding) usually at the beginning or end of a PHP file. Google is filled with this error and the resolution.

And this idiot, 2 comments below that :
Code:
winksie PURCHASED4 days agoSo reading back through the comments it has been over a month since there has been a reply from the author. What’s going on Wpstrong?? Many of us have spent our hard earned cash and require some level of support. If you had posted the answers to questions on the forum then half of our problems would now be solved. Where is our support??

"Where is our support??" he asks. He believes that he owns someone's immediate support and attention for a lousy $40.
While this Themeforest page for prospective Themeforest Authors clearly states :
themeforest.net/make_money/become_an_author

Code:
Q: Am I required to support the files I upload?A: Providing support is a great way to ensure repeat business from buyers, but no, it’s not required unless the file is actually broken.

All these monkeys should be keelhauled, dismembered, or hanged from the highest trees. Or they should just shut up and die.

BUT, these people actually spent money on this theme You didn't.
And you are shouting even louder than they do?
Cool
[+] Reps 42rock
03-22-2014, 09:43 PM
RE:
1.1.3 please?

56.gif