22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-10-2015, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 07:21 PM by ratzazz.)
[GET] Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Pro Black Label Edition 3.1.6 FULL version!
~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Pro Black Label Edition 3.1.6 FULL version!

Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Is A Business In A Box ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED is a business in a box; a career-making tool that has turned countless marketers, including newbies, into accomplished business owners. It also lends itself perfectly to outsourcing, making it ideal for advanced marketers looking to add another business to their bottom line.
Quickly arbitrages suppliers on Fiverr with buyers on Craigslist
FRESH leads DIRECTLY from Craigslist mainframe~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
Uses Proprietary Smart Bot Technology
Produces hundreds of FRESH leads in minutes
Highly effective for both arbitrage and job search ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
Doubles as the ultimate automated Fiverr, and Craigslist search tool
The Ultimate All-In-One Arbitrage and Search Interface ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Step by step training? We got your back! ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

When you purchase Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED you also gain exclusive access to our free training and membership site, where we take you step by step through the process. From our video tutorials on how to use the software, to our detailed over-the-shoulder walk-throughs

Our training area features full step by step video and text tutorials on: ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

How to use the software. Detailed training, covers everything.
How to make money with it. Watch over my shoulder as I show you every single step you need to take to make money, starting the same day. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
The PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE: A secret 'commando' tactic on how to get the ultimate edge on your competition on Craigslist. With this trick alone, customers will be attracted to you like flies to a bright light!
Craigslist do's and don'ts. Craigslist has a LOT of rules, due to spammers hitting their site. No worries, we give you everything you need to be "Craigslist Kosher", making your business run smoothly and safe from their "flaggers" and "ghosters".

Free Updates For Life? You Bet! ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Craigslist and Fiverr contstantly update and change their databases, which makes most bots break. Not so with Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED.

We are always on top of their latest changes, and whenever there is a major change, we're right there to update our system. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Even better, you never have to worry about updates, because every time we update from our side, you automatically get your copy updated on your end

Frequently Asked Questions
Q Will Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED work on a Mac computer? ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Sorry, but this software is for PC's running Windows. But, you can run Virtual Windows software on a Mac by installing the FREE VirtualBox virtualisation software, and then install a copy of Windows inside the VirtualBox software on your Mac. There are several videos on YouTube that show how this can be done.

Q How many computers does my license allow me to use? ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Each purchased license allows you to use Arbitrageunderdog on one computer. If you need multiple licenses, please contact us for a discount.

Q I don't live in the US - can I still do this? ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Yes you can. As long as you have an email address and a Paypal account, you can do this from anywhere on the planet, thanks to the unique way our software accesses Craigslist.

Q Do I need hosting, my own web-site and all that good stuff? ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

No, you don't. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Q Since I'll be the middle-man, won't I need to talk to people on the phone? ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

No worries, you will not be talking to anyone on the phone. All communication using this method is done via email.

Q Does this business cost anything to run? ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

The only cost you'll incur running a full fledged business with AU RELOADED is the $5 you'll pay to your Fiverr sellers.

Q How fast will I make money? ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Many people make money with AU RELOADED on their first day, while others take longer. Let's put it this way: If you are disciplined, and willing to do the work, and you work consistently at it you will make money a LOT faster than if you don't take it seriously.

Q Do I need a Paypal acount to do this business? ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Yes you do. Since you'll be receiving all your payments via Paypal, it is needed

Sales Page:

Mirrors for you guys:

Training and stuff:

No need for mirrors as I maintain my own shares. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
If it ever goes down let just me know and I'll update this OP.

RA ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
02-11-2015, 02:18 AM
RE:
+++Rep added, once again thank you so much :)
02-11-2015, 02:21 AM
RE:
Nice share!!
02-11-2015, 06:33 AM
RE:
Thanks for this fantastic share!
Reps added.
PQ Love
Just Create, Do not procrastinate - The Universe
02-11-2015, 07:35 AM
RE:
Thanks for uploading this, @ratzazz. Great program for leveraging 2 powerful sites and being able to make some nice bank in the process being the middleman.
47.gif
02-11-2015, 07:36 AM
RE:
@ratzazz You have been repped.
02-12-2015, 09:40 PM
RE:
Max reps added...thank you!
02-18-2015, 11:56 AM
RE:
BIG THANKS AND 5 REPS - I requested this and just got another email about it. Time to check it out.
02-19-2015, 04:37 AM
RE:
Awesome share +5 rep added
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
02-19-2015, 07:12 AM
RE:
Does anyone know if this is the same one they started reselling today?
15.gif

38.gif