42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2024, 10:13 AM
[GET] Anti-Aging: Workouts: How To Reverse Aging With An Anti-Aging Training Routine
[Image: 81EKTCknipL._SL500_.jpg]

This book breaks down the perfect anti-aging workout. We start with the driving force behind any action in life, your WHY. Once we breakdown and understand why we are working out, we dive into designing a workout from the ground up. The primary components of any well rounded anti-aging workout plan includes resistance training, efficient cardio, and functional training. In the book I break down each of these three components, showing you how to maximize your results with each, with an underlying focus on injury prevention and proper technique. I finish the book with how to incorporate everything you’ve learned into creating your own personalized anti-aging workout program.

Inside You Will Learn

The Definition of an Anti-Aging Workout Plan
How to Choose Proper Exercises for Your Goals
The Importance of Resistance Training
How to Develop an Amazing Butt
How to Maximize Your Training Results
How to Redesign Your Cardio Routine for Success
The Importance of Functional Training for Health
How to Protect Yourself from Injury
How to Create Your Workout Plan, With Examples!
And Much Much More!

Download Today!

The Fountain of Youth

A mystical spring that restores the youth and vitality of anyone who drinks or bathes in it’s waters, has been a tale told across the world for thousands of years dating as far back as the writings of Herodotus in 5th century B.C.

Living longer and reversing the aging process has been an interest, sometimes even an obsession of many people ever since. Today’s anti-aging market is a multi-billion dollar industry that includes everything from skin creams and supplements to blood transfusions, stem-cells, and plastic surgery.

While many of these anti-aging strategies work, they are often extremely expensive and only deal with symptoms, not the root cause of aging.

Through my extensive research and personal anti-aging practices over the last decade, I have discovered and adopted hundreds of lifestyle practices that attack the root cause of aging. While I can’t promise you immortality, it is indeed very possible to add 10, 20, and even 30 quality years to your life. Not only do I mean living longer, but also looking and feeling younger. The best part about adopting an anti-aging lifestyle is that there are no side effects, other than living longer and aging slower.

Also, compared to the expensive treatments you’ll find in the doctor’s office you will be spending a lot less money. You can of course still do all those treatments, but that is not what this anti-aging lifestyle is about. We are looking to adopt practices that attack the root cause of aging such as oxidative stress, excessive inflammation, DNA damage, and telomere shortening.

Now… in order to get the most out of an anti-aging lifestyle, we need to cover all our bases. This means learning and implementing anti-aging strategies as they apply to all pillars of anti-aging, including:

Mindset
Exercise Program
Nutritional Practices
Sleep Routine
Body Movement
Skin Care
Dental Hygiene
Environmental Toxins
And More…

Now you can gain tremendous anti-aging benefits by learning and implementing any one of these anti-aging pillars, each with the power to transform a unique aspect of your health and life. But your true power is unleashed when you combine the lessons from all the anti-aging lifestyle pillars, creating a strong synergistic effect that compounds your anti-aging efforts.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vqjk28fofbr7wy2/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff

35.gif