54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-30-2023, 04:11 AM
[ GET ] Andy Mukolo - Copy Pro Secrets (Lost Book by an A-List Copywriter - Priceless for Beginners)
Your ​personal​ “​Insider ​ Guide” to getting inside people’s heads, speaking their language, ​and seducing them to ​take money from their pocket and put it in ​yours..... Really fast! ​(it’s not M​IND CONTROL​, but it’s very close)

Praise for Andy Mukolo....

“His offer was so good I couldn't resist. I have engaged him on a long term basis to create marketing content for my business. And I will pay him millions this year for his work. He is that good. Ikenna Ronald Nzimora; CEO and Co-founder, Digital Nexus Interactive and Buywell Properties.

“​ So many people claim to be copywriters but Andy stands out and is worth the tag. He’s the best of the new generation copywriters from Nigeria.​ He is an alchemist with words........I’d say you’re one deal away from Andy Mukolo making you frigging rich. Buy what he sells...... work with him and he’s going to turn your career and business into a money spinning, attention s****** and no bars held clients grabbing masterpiece.​
Abdul-Qawiyy,Owner of two 7-figure dropshipping/E-commerce brands.

“Andy is really GOOD at his craft, listen to him, learn from him, work with him.... You won’t regret it” ​Jonathan Melody, seven-figure entrepreneur and founder, 10x Ecom.

“I still remember the first time I ever saw Andy teach a class on copywriting. He explained it in such a relatable way and I started to appreciate the beauty of this precious skill once again. Since then, Andy and I have worked together on numerous projects and I must say that he truly is a "master copywriter" in every sense of the term.” ​Benahili Ojeme; Facebook Ad Coach and Consultant, Co-Founder, Naira-Road.

“For the very first time, Copywriting made practical sense to me. I thoroughly enjoyed studying this guide, it’s an exciting read. Thanks a million times for sending me this guide Andy!​ Ijeoma Gloria

Grab it here, reps are appreciated: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1u167ozbr...S.pdf/file

Ps.: I still have no idea how to make a magic link… i might be r*tarded but how do i add the spoiler tag?!

Love,
HungarianWizard
11-30-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: [ GET ] Andy Mukolo - Copy Pro Secrets (Lost Book by an A-List Copywriter - Pricel...
Thanks.
Max reps added.
11-30-2023, 08:30 PM
RE: [ GET ] Andy Mukolo - Copy Pro Secrets (Lost Book by an A-List Copywriter - Priceless for Beginners)
Yooo... Thanks for this! MAXXXX reps added.
12-01-2023, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2023 10:55 AM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb RE: [ GET ] Andy Mukolo - Copy Pro Secrets (Lost Book by an A-List Copywriter - Priceless for Beginners)
@HungarianWizard:

1st - Thanks for making this offer +Rep given.

2nd - Do it thusly=>
Code:
[spoiler] LINK [/spoiler]

It is just that simple.

Lumos

PS:
MF links are best shared like this copy of your share=>

The portion that says:
COPY-PRO-SECRETS.pdf/file

Is excess and not required by MF.
12-01-2023, 04:48 PM
RE: [ GET ] Andy Mukolo - Copy Pro Secrets (Lost Book by an A-List Copywriter - Pricel...
(12-01-2023 10:46 AM)Lumos Wrote:  @HungarianWizard:

1st - Thanks for making this offer +Rep given.

2nd - Do it thusly=>
Code:
[spoiler] LINK [/spoiler]

It is just that simple.

Lumos

PS:
MF links are best shared like this copy of your share=>

The portion that says:
COPY-PRO-SECRETS.pdf/file

Is excess and not required by MF.

Thank you so much!! Reps added :)
65.gif
12-19-2023, 01:25 AM
RE: [ GET ] Andy Mukolo - Copy Pro Secrets (Lost Book by an A-List Copywriter - Priceless for Beginners)
Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.in/Copy-writing-maste...B0CGG986K6

Great content!
Thank you for share!
12-28-2023, 10:13 AM
Thank you so much mahn, max reps added. Do you have any more of his courses?

20.gif