18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-07-2015, 10:03 PM
[GET] Android Material Design: Learn UX, UI and Android Marshmallow ($199 -> FREE)
Hello all,
First of all, sorry for duplicated post. I cannot post a comment in the existing thread for some reason. Probably, because I'm a new member in this forum... So if this is a problem, you can delete this thread.
Also, apparently, I'm course creator (believe it or not) and I have created 200 coupons just for one Facebook group. I didn't even thought that it would explode like this and this course would be uploaded to BBHF (which is really awesome).
I have created more free coupons (way more than 200) and I would REALLY appreciate if anyone would like to collaborate and provide me a feedback on the course itself so I would know what to improve and provide more valuable information.

Free coupon code: https://www.udemy.com/android-material-design-ux-ui/?couponCode=FREEANDROIDCPN

Hopefully, someone will find this course valuable and I would love to see your works or results you've achieved with this course! Thank you!
11-08-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: [GET] Android Material Design: Learn UX, UI and Android Marshmallow ($199 -> FREE)
Thanks ...
11-08-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: [GET] Android Material Design: Learn UX, UI and Android Marshmallow ($199 -> FREE)
Thanks for this amazin share on the right moments, rep added cheers dude
Mobile Hustler
11-08-2015, 07:23 AM
Thank you. Great share
11-08-2015, 08:05 PM
No worries guys, happy learning and again, hopefully you'll find this course valuable.

P.S. Sorry for second thread in here. I saw that @alekxis88 uploaded course coupon in here and those free coupons ran out, so I thought I will comment on that thread, but I wasn't able to do so. Then I tried to create a new thread (this one) and it did published after 6 hours. Again, sorry for that and thanks @alekxis88 for publishing my course coupons in here! Awesome stuff to see so many people signing in!
72.gif
11-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Thanks alot for sharing your knowledge and coupon here hellsingas9..I salute you,,rep added..will give feedback once..finish ^^..your course is totally awesome..I hope you will share more ^^.
11-11-2015, 09:51 AM
missed it again :(
11-14-2015, 08:11 PM
mays123

You can use this lnik to get free course - https://www.udemy.com/android-material-design-ux-ui/?couponCode=AMAZINGCPN

Coupon code: AMAZINGCPN (yeah, very creative....)

Thank you.
11-28-2015, 01:30 AM
coupon disabled :( another one, please ?

12.gif