29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-08-2012, 10:20 AM
[GET] Android And Iphone App Creation – No Extensive Programming Experience Necessary
Thanks (Given) 0 Thanks (Received) 1 Likes (Given) 0 Likes (Received) 0 Dislikes (Given) 0 Dislikes (Received) 0

Android And Iphone App Creation – No Extensive Programming Experience Necessary

Quote: [Image: bundle.png]

Finally The Easy And No Cost Method For Creating Mobile Apps!

Android And Iphone App Creation Made Easy With No Extensive Programming Experience Necessary!

Let me ask you something. If you’re an offline marketer, how much would it add to your bottom line if your could offer mobile phone apps to your services?

With mobile app creation costing anywhere from several HUNDRED on up to several THOUSAND DOLLARS, just to outsource the creation, For most people this would be out of reach and definitely cut into your bottom line.
BUT WAIT!

There is an alternative, if you could make mobile apps for FREE, would you offer, would you offer these service to your clients?
At $100, $200, $400, dollars or more for an app that you create for nothing except for a little time, You would have to be crazy to not offer this service.

So now you may be asking:

How can you get start with making mobile apps today… So that in less than a 24 hours… You could cash in on the mobile app craze… and start creating apps with minimal time and effort…100% FREE…?
This short video series will show you from start to finish how you can get started with creating apps, for android and Iphones.

First, I show you how to set up a clients site, whether they have an established site, or if you are creating a site for them. I show you an easy way to get their site ready for mobile app creation, WITHOUT any special coding knowledge or high tech wizardry!

Second, I reveal how to create a sample Android app and have it ready for distribution in under 45 minutes.

Third you get my resource and tips report on what software you need to create mobile apps.

Plus to add to this package, I’m gonna be giving you an awesome bonus!
The MobilePress WordPress Theme
[Image: wpbox.png]
The MobilePress Theme is optimized for mobile viewing and can be viewed with any mobile browser. It is also the perfect match in the Mobile App Marketing Process. simply install it as you would any other wp theme.
It also comes with the logo in a PSD file so you can switch out the logo for your offline customers.
DOWNLOAD LINK
[hide]http://www.filehost.ws/uz9apu1juf2x
[/spoiler]
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share
07-08-2012, 10:26 AM
[GET] Android And Iphone App Creation – No Extensive Programming Experience Necessary
Thanks a ton bro.
07-08-2012, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 09:50 PM by KaosVox.)
Awesome! Thanks a lot!
07-09-2012, 02:43 AM
Awesome...Thanks
07-09-2012, 04:36 AM
thanks lots for this share, looking for anything to do with apps.
36.gif
07-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Thanks for this. I'm always interested in this type of info.
07-09-2012, 04:31 PM
It was awesome.thanks a lot.
[Image: etjxcPF.gif]
07-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Cheers bro :)
07-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Thanx for the share. Pas include the sale page either your shares in future
07-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Hello - download limit has been reached
5.gif

27.gif