5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-19-2018, 09:21 PM
[GET] Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R Practice Tests (70-773)
Final Prep For The 70-773 Exam | Test Your Knowledge | Pass The First Time | Questions and Answers Updated Daily!​​

https://www.udemy.com/analyzing-big-data-with-microsoft-r-certification-for-2018/?couponCode=HGHHEHEHETHE
07-19-2018, 10:46 PM
RE: [GET] Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R Practice Tests (70-773)
not enrolling......
07-20-2018, 12:44 AM
Thanks and Reps+
07-20-2018, 12:50 AM
Anyone else having trouble with this code? It DOES SHOW that it's "FREE" because of the coupon code, but when I submit it, it says "HGHHEHEHETHE is invalid, and has been removed". Noticed this on a couple of courses with other free coupon codes today. Have cleared my browser and tried it with Firefox and Chrome, still getting the same message.
“Thinking very often resembles napping, but the intent is different. --Stephanie Plum”
07-20-2018, 12:56 AM
Thanks, Rasur. It seems to have just worked fine for me, groggy
43.gif
07-20-2018, 01:25 AM
[quote='groggy' pid='2502348' dateline='1532011833']
Anyone else having trouble with this code? It DOES SHOW that it's "FREE" because of the coupon code, but when I submit it, it says "HGHHEHEHETHE is invalid, and has been removed". Noticed this on a couple of courses with other free coupon codes today. Have cleared my browser and tried it with Firefox and Chrome, still getting the same message.
[/quote]

I having same issue as well... it just show "Go to course"... and it is 100% free. I unable to access the course..
++ Reps would be appreciated
07-20-2018, 02:32 AM
Wonder if it's because of this?

Go to Course, might be because you already enrolled for the course. This is a change Udemy introduced this week, an improvement I think. If you go to the 'root page' of a course, or with a coupon code link say from here, it will tell if you're already enrolled, when you did, and give you the link to 'Go To Course'.

It's an improvement because you used to have to log out or open a page incognito in order to see how it's been rated, read reviews etc. Now you can do it more easily. Usually Udemy tweaks make things worse, but this is a rare goodie IMO!
07-20-2018, 05:16 AM
Update: OK, trying to Go To Course just now of a course I was already recently enrolled for and it gave an error for the first time. However, I went to
https://www.udemy.com/home/my-courses/learning/?sort=-enroll_time

and there was the course, showing I'd enrolled and I was able to enter it and view it.

HTH!
07-20-2018, 06:11 AM
[quote='GoWork' pid='2502386' dateline='1532013958']
[quote='groggy' pid='2502348' dateline='1532011833']
[/quote]

I having same issue as well... it just show "Go to course"... and it is 100% free. I unable to access the course..
[/quote]

I found that despite error, I got enrolled in the course.

2 ways to access the course
1. From My Courses
2. Open courses URL without coupon code and click on Go to course

Hope this helps

33.gif