53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: [GET] Aliplugin - Alipartnership 2.5 ( Including 2.1 Version of 3 Built-in Themes)
(09-16-2015 02:08 PM)taeko Wrote:  where to put the tracking id and stuff? when i try to click the plugin to look for the configuration there is only license key needed for activation, any help?

First, you need to install newwave's nulled version, then you delete it. After that, install my version and type ANYTHING in license key box. It will work !
11-03-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: [GET] Aliplugin - Alipartnership 2.5 ( Including 2.1 Version of 3 Built-in Themes)
As you might already know, AliExpress recently increased its affiliate commission to 8%, whilst also simultaneously cutting the cookies time limit from 30-days to one session. This became a problem for many affiliates since their income dropped. Thankfully those who had used AliPlugin did not suffer as much, since AliExpress affiliate sites have lower dependency on cookies.

Despite this, I saw a an opportunity to improve the plugin further and integrated new features that should help AliExpress affiliates.

Look how it works:

When a potential buyer visits a product page on your affiliate store, he sees an attractive price for the item. He also sees an active timer and a strong call-to-action informing him that this is a limited time offer (“Today’s Deal”), and in an hour or two (the timer shows a countdown) the price will be higher.

[Image: WoP0NdG.png]

As a result, the visitor goes to AliExpress being highly motivated to make an urgent purchase – and his motivation is even stronger than before. Ultimately this means that you can multiply the number of purchases made within the first session – and your income grows significantly.

One more thing to boost your profits!

I have also added a new affiliate program to the plugin. Now you can earn not only with AliExpress, but also with Alibaba – the world’s greatest eCommerce platform, initially created for wholesalers but also available for single-item purchases. Amongst other things, Alibaba’s affiliate program is popular for its good commissions – $3.50 for just contacting a supplier, and – ATTENTION! – 30-day cookies.

Click here to learn more

How it works

Your product pages are now provided with additional “Learn How to Buy It Even Cheaper” links, right under the Buy Now button. Upon clicking the link a user sees a pop-up with brief and clear instructions on how to find the item on Alibaba.com and buy it at an unbelievably low price. As soon as he contacts a supplier, you get $3.50 in commissions.

[Image: B162PLM.png]

This new feature is optional, so you can switch it on and off as required.

[Image: kj3fqwR.png]

In summary, by using the improved AliPlugin you can not only maintain your current profits, but also even boost them.

Buy an upgraded Plugin now or just update your current version to get these new features.
11-13-2015, 07:14 PM
the biggest problem seems to be accepted in the affiliate program, I applied one week ago, still not any update.
11-13-2015, 10:50 PM
the biggest problem seems to be accepted in the affiliate program, I applied one week ago, still not any update.
11-17-2015, 04:15 PM
(11-13-2015 10:50 PM)anatho Wrote:  the biggest problem seems to be accepted in the affiliate program, I applied one week ago, still not any update.

Could you please send
Your Full name:
Your Email (you registered with AliExpress):
Your URL (you entered when registering with AliExpress)
I will hasten the process and you will get APP Key soon.
71.gif
11-21-2015, 07:09 AM
(11-17-2015 04:15 PM)Yaros Wrote:  
(11-13-2015 10:50 PM)anatho Wrote:  the biggest problem seems to be accepted in the affiliate program, I applied one week ago, still not any update.

Could you please send
Your Full name:
Your Email (you registered with AliExpress):
Your URL (you entered when registering with AliExpress)
I will hasten the process and you will get APP Key soon.

thank you very much, pmed you
11-21-2015, 07:24 AM
Thanks a lot Yaros. Any test discounts that you could offer? Dont want to use old nulled version with you making these many new changes to the plugin?

NOT TO FORGET! Thanks a lot for hard work in bringing this plugin to life, and I appreciate your positive attitude in supporting the BBHF community, instead of going square for using your nulled plugin.

(09-23-2015 09:31 PM)Yaros Wrote:  AliPlugin ver. 2.8 is released!

- New Zealand Dollar added
- Philippine Peso added
- Indonesian Rupiah added
- The Indonesian language added
- New field for the article on home page added
- 'Go to Catalogue’ button can be customized now
- Review import option was improved
- Pinterest added to social networks and customization menu
- Scheduled reviews import option added
- setup.php file was updated to fix the problem with plugin activation
- Scheduled products import option was improved
- New button ‘Update all products’ was integrated

AliPlugin ver. 2.8.1 is released

- Translation of reviews (now you can auto-translate reviews into a desired language and get more
unique content)
- Import reviews filter (now you can add only good reviews)
- Israel shekel currency added
- Indian rupee currency added
- Updating 25 products per cycle (previously it was possible to update only 10 products)
- Category ‘Other’ was added to store products without category name
- Customization of ‘Go to Catalogue’ button fixed
- ‘Free Shipping’ image on the home page is customizable now
- Header bug fixed
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
11-25-2015, 01:02 PM
(11-21-2015 07:24 AM)connexionz Wrote:  Thanks a lot Yaros. Any test discounts that you could offer? Dont want to use old nulled version with you making these many new changes to the plugin?

Are you planning any Black Friday discounts/coupons for your plugin?
"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
11-30-2015, 09:52 PM
Now I can offer only 25% off with coupon code STARTER25
12-01-2015, 03:36 AM
BBHF Family,

I see people have too many questions and doubts here about the usability of Aliplugin. And thankfully Yaros is addressing them well enough.

Now, I don't know if promoting other threads in a thread is against rule, but for good of everyone, check this out:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Xpress-Stores
49.gif
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]

45.gif