27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-31-2015, 04:51 AM
[GET] AitThemes - Event Guide - Directory WordPress Theme v.1.1
[Image: GuWFc20.png]

Event Guide - Directory WordPress Theme v.1.1

Our very first directory WordPress theme centered around events. Event Guide is ideal for founding your own online business. Maybe you would like to house event managers and their venues for a small monthly fee? Users can filter through events using our brand new interactive mini-map. Event Guide is packed with unique features like filtering events based on user’s current location and its type, custom made event filters and much more. And yes, it’s ready for any other kind of business that can utilize directory theme including events.

Quote:

Quote:
10-31-2015, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2015 09:48 AM by Pixelate.)
RE: [GET] AitThemes - Event Guide - Directory WordPress Theme v.1.1
I had some difficulties on loading page, but the download failed multiple times at around 9mb of 25mb. Unable to complete download? Anyone get download to work or share it somewhere else?
I'm curious to see if you've included any plugins, because without them it's not going to be the same as the demo. +

I found another copy, but it's 12mb ( not sure why the difference ). There's no extra plugins in it. Did a virustotal scan on it and was fine.

http://prefiles(dot)com/wm9l7p6qh20d/Ait.Event.Guide.Directory.WordPress.Theme.v1.1.zip
10-31-2015, 12:19 PM
The link works.
10-31-2015, 02:35 PM
The link works but were you able to complete the download and open the file. My connection died after about 9mb.

(10-31-2015 12:19 PM)Jezuz Wrote:  The link works.
10-31-2015, 03:01 PM
I tried downloading again and it completed at 26.9mb, but couldn't open because it said file was corrupt. I'm on a Mac. I've opened many .rar on my Mac, so not sure issue.
32.gif

45.gif