81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-26-2019, 02:57 PM
[GET] Agenda for a New Economy (PDF)
Hey people, no request for this, but I thought I'd share it, anyway. You can find it elsewhere, but I received this 2nd Edition from Berrett-Koehler. Enjoy and if you have the time, please leave some feedback as to whether it was beneficial. Thanks

I also noticed it is a TREND these days to include 'This page is intentionally left blank'. Now I don't know about you guys, but I find it can be (and is highly) jarring and somewhat annoying. So, being the caring sharer that I am, I removed ALL such instances, so that you amazing people can read it without disruptive breaks or read the book all in one shot without interruptions.

Cover Image:

[Image: 1q6wif6.png]

Book Description:

Nearly two years after the economic meltdown, joblessness and foreclosures are still endemic, Wall Street executives are once again getting massive bonuses, and our leaders in Washington lack the will to make desperately needed fundamental changes to the economy. Change will have to come from below. Agenda for a New Economy is the handbook for that revolution.

In this revised and updated edition David Korten has fleshed out his vision of the alternative to the corporate Wall Street economy: a Main Street economy based on locally owned, community-oriented “living enterprises” whose success is measured as much by their positive impact on people and the environment as by their positive balance sheet. We will lose nothing in the process because, as Korten ably demonstrates, the supposed services Wall Street offers are simply a con game. And Korten now offers more in-depth advice on how to mount a grassroots campaign to bring about an economy based on shared prosperity, ecological stewardship, and citizen democracy.

Download Link:

Enjoy and if you appreciate my service, leave some max rep love and comment "thanks" below. Thanks

Link password is this forum's default for shared files. Happydance
10-26-2019, 07:14 PM
RE: [GET] Agenda for a New Economy (PDF)
Thankst
10-26-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: [GET] Agenda for a New Economy (PDF)
thanks for the share teratron.

79.gif