82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-29-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: [GET] Affiliate Profit Blueprint - Paul Nicholls
(06-29-2017 08:19 AM)nicho Wrote:  Sometimes l think this forum is so funny when its giving advice out....Paul Nicholls like a lot of the internet marketers is also a member of this form under a different name and they like to play their pied piper games and dis information games and watch the fallout. For years l have written pdfs for internet marketers that actually work and given the pdf's away for free or included them within the forum for free shares of a recent product release, the more l give away the more money l make.......hostgator has a superb affiliate program with a top class payout so why would l suggest another hosting company, most of my pdf giveaways are passive earners with several affiliate links in. Just thought l would chime in because some companies like hostgator and aweber pay very well even if you would not like to use them yourself. Remember we are all newbies at each new stage of our internet marketing life.

I guess you're Paul Nicholls. Your name looks the same
07-15-2017, 08:33 AM
(06-29-2017 10:55 AM)cutepanda Wrote:  
(06-29-2017 08:19 AM)nicho Wrote:  Sometimes l think this forum is so funny when its giving advice out....Paul Nicholls like a lot of the internet marketers is also a member of this form under a different name and they like to play their pied piper games and dis information games and watch the fallout. For years l have written pdfs for internet marketers that actually work and given the pdf's away for free or included them within the forum for free shares of a recent product release, the more l give away the more money l make.......hostgator has a superb affiliate program with a top class payout so why would l suggest another hosting company, most of my pdf giveaways are passive earners with several affiliate links in. Just thought l would chime in because some companies like hostgator and aweber pay very well even if you would not like to use them yourself. Remember we are all newbies at each new stage of our internet marketing life.

I guess you're Paul Nicholls. Your name looks the same

I was thinking the same! Biggrin
07-15-2017, 04:29 PM
A long, long time ago I picked up some hosting with a company that outright took the money and ran...and who picked up their client list immediately ??
Yep - hostgator.

Stupid me went for their 'gee we're sorry, have some hosting on us' offer - only to find they also had my CC info somehow and had charged me ~$80 without any authorization.

They then hassled me rather than refunding...so I did a chargeback instead.

So they just spammed me after that (retribution ??).

No way would I use or recommend that disreputable company.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-18-2017, 09:02 AM
(07-15-2017 04:29 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  A long, long time ago I picked up some hosting with a company that outright took the money and ran...and who picked up their client list immediately ??
Yep - hostgator.

Stupid me went for their 'gee we're sorry, have some hosting on us' offer - only to find they also had my CC info somehow and had charged me ~$80 without any authorization.

They then hassled me rather than refunding...so I did a chargeback instead.

So they just spammed me after that (retribution ??).

No way would I use or recommend that disreputable company.

Wow, that totally sucks some major @ss! I was a customer for a while, but switched to ehost later. I wasn't happy with the ultra slow customer service with hostgator among other things.
07-18-2017, 03:22 PM
Hostgator used to be good company when it was run by original founder but later on it was sold to EIG.
While this transaction was going on they never informed the clients and suddenly one day i received an email about sever migration and we were told to update our nameservers as well.
Sever migration took about 1 week and during this time their support(chat/phone) was down.
It was like a nightmare to me because all of my clients sites on my reseller account were down few of them were using email services for serious translations.
This whole week was very very rough for me, this S***** company was not replying and clients were threatening me for legal actions. I lost many of my valuable clients cause catastrophic effect on my business.
WARNING : Stay away from this S***** company. They bought many good hosting companies like HG, Bluhost, Ipage and ruined them.

Quote:https://www.shoutmeloud.com/hostgator-so...group.html
27.gif
07-18-2017, 05:45 PM
Thanks Tks bro you saved my time.
07-19-2017, 03:58 AM
This is why I use Namecheap. Have had them for hosting since 2014 and have been happy ever since
07-24-2017, 02:10 PM
Yes plus 1 for Namecheap.

Being using them for more than 3 years and no single
headache for one day.

(07-19-2017 03:58 AM)Blackjack ATX Wrote:  This is why I use Namecheap. Have had them for hosting since 2014 and have been happy ever since
07-24-2017, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 04:32 PM by Dreama.)
(07-18-2017 03:22 PM)nishantk Wrote:  Hostgator used to be good company when it was run by original founder but later on it was sold to EIG.
While this transaction was going on they never informed the clients and suddenly one day i received an email about sever migration and we were told to update our nameservers as well.
Sever migration took about 1 week and during this time their support(chat/phone) was down.
It was like a nightmare to me because all of my clients sites on my reseller account were down few of them were using email services for serious translations.
This whole week was very very rough for me, this S***** company was not replying and clients were threatening me for legal actions. I lost many of my valuable clients cause catastrophic effect on my business.
WARNING : Stay away from this S***** company. They bought many good hosting companies like HG, Bluhost, Ipage and ruined them.

Quote:https://www.shoutmeloud.com/hostgator-so...group.html

For me, hostgator was ruined before this ownerchange. I switched to ehost 3 yrs ago already, as hostgator went down hill. What you said about all the trouble with this owner change, all I can say, that I was really lucky to jump ship way before that. What a nightmare you had!

59.gif