26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2017, 08:40 AM
RE: [GET] Affiliate Profit Blueprint - Paul Nicholls
(03-17-2017 09:39 PM)MisterY Wrote:  What's this about?

It is, actually, a very workable method that can build up to $50 a day from creating a simple affiliate review blog.

I know it works, I used to do this before I found it was too much work for little reward. The commissions you get will depend on the popularity of your review, but I can tell you that, in one epic week, I hit $247 for one of my reviews.

Apart from that, the OTOs show a traffic getting method and 'advanced' affiliate strategies.

The thing that amazes me about Paul Nicholls is that he is about as far from the usual hyped-up marketer as you can imagine. His video delivery is sleepy and deadbeat (well, he puts me to sleep anyway), yet he continues to get massive JV support for every product he produces.

That's probably because he's built a big list over the years and reciprocates in many product launches. He's also made a goodly number of affiliate friends over the time he's been doing this.

Product releases like this always fill me with enthusiasm to do more of my own because, if he can do it, then I know I can do better!

Anyway, if you want to start small and build a business in the MMO niche, as I have, you could do worse than start like this. (but don't use Hostgator!)

So Which Web Host do you suggest to start with and why
03-23-2017, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2017 07:42 PM by Dreama.)
Thanks for sharing and reviewing this! Thanks Max reps added! This product doesn't look too bad, actually.

Please, if someone has the time, make a mirror before the links die. My connection sucks currently. Max reps for the awesome person who'll do it!
04-16-2017, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2017 09:52 PM by Dreama.)
Any other reviews of this? OP wrote a good one, but more would be great!
04-16-2017, 10:51 PM
(03-17-2017 09:39 PM)MisterY Wrote:  What's this about?

It is, actually, a very workable method that can build up to $50 a day from creating a simple affiliate review blog.

I know it works, I used to do this before I found it was too much work for little reward. The commissions you get will depend on the popularity of your review, but I can tell you that, in one epic week, I hit $247 for one of my reviews.

Apart from that, the OTOs show a traffic getting method and 'advanced' affiliate strategies.

The thing that amazes me about Paul Nicholls is that he is about as far from the usual hyped-up marketer as you can imagine. His video delivery is sleepy and deadbeat (well, he puts me to sleep anyway), yet he continues to get massive JV support for every product he produces.

That's probably because he's built a big list over the years and reciprocates in many product launches. He's also made a goodly number of affiliate friends over the time he's been doing this.

Product releases like this always fill me with enthusiasm to do more of my own because, if he can do it, then I know I can do better!

Anyway, if you want to start small and build a business in the MMO niche, as I have, you could do worse than start like this. (but don't use Hostgator!)

@MisterY, Thank you for sharing. Repped. Thanks you for the review. Repped. I am intrigued by the last phrase in your review... "(but don't use Hostgator!)". Can you kindly elucidate. Your reflection on why you pass on this particular piece of advice would be most enlightening. Thanks you once again for all your efforts.
04-17-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: HOSTGATOR
For those of you who want to know about the Hostgator issue, here is my 2 cents:

A lot of people in the make money online space (especially noobs) use Hostgator. After all, almost all of the WSO's recommend Hostgator. They also say to "get the baby plan" which is cheap and also shared hosting.

Because of this, many of these starry eyed newbs do things with their hosting that catch the attention of hackers, crackers, and even the authorities. Lots of the websites on this hosting gets either hacked or shut down quite often. When that happens many other sites that are share hosted with this company get taken down as well. Whether they are good sites or not.

Also, nothing screams amateur web designer more than seeing the little blue alligator favicon on the tab of the website I happen to be visiting. To me it indicates that the web developer is either too cheap to host it properly or too lazy to change it. But that is just my humble opinion.

The only time I would use Hostgator is to host a landing page or a really simple website. Something that if it were to get hacked or whatever, I would not lose too much sleep. After all, it is cheap and way better than free hosting (which is a waste of time).

But if I were to create a review blog like the one Paul Nicholls instructs or some kind of authority site, then there's no way I would use Hostgator! I would at least go with cloudfare .com or something like that.

I hope this helps. In no way am I a hosting authority. I'm sure there is more to what I just explained. But that is my understanding. If there is anyone else that cares to expand more on this, by all means have at it. I would also be happy to hear from you as well Smile
28.gif
05-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the tips ShadyLady! I gave you max reps for that. I bet there are quite a few people who will find that helpful! Perfect 10
05-10-2017, 05:42 PM
(04-17-2017 01:33 PM)ShadyLady Wrote:  For those of you who want to know about the Hostgator issue, here is my 2 cents:

A lot of people in the make money online space (especially noobs) use Hostgator. After all, almost all of the WSO's recommend Hostgator. They also say to "get the baby plan" which is cheap and also shared hosting.

Because of this, many of these starry eyed newbs do things with their hosting that catch the attention of hackers, crackers, and even the authorities. Lots of the websites on this hosting gets either hacked or shut down quite often. When that happens many other sites that are share hosted with this company get taken down as well. Whether they are good sites or not.

Also, nothing screams amateur web designer more than seeing the little blue alligator favicon on the tab of the website I happen to be visiting. To me it indicates that the web developer is either too cheap to host it properly or too lazy to change it. But that is just my humble opinion.

The only time I would use Hostgator is to host a landing page or a really simple website. Something that if it were to get hacked or whatever, I would not lose too much sleep. After all, it is cheap and way better than free hosting (which is a waste of time).

But if I were to create a review blog like the one Paul Nicholls instructs or some kind of authority site, then there's no way I would use Hostgator! I would at least go with cloudfare .com or something like that.

I hope this helps. In no way am I a hosting authority. I'm sure there is more to what I just explained. But that is my understanding. If there is anyone else that cares to expand more on this, by all means have at it. I would also be happy to hear from you as well Smile

Perfect 10 nicely said Perfect 10
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
06-26-2017, 11:12 AM
I actually quite liked this one.
06-29-2017, 05:59 AM
Interesting share
06-29-2017, 08:19 AM
Sometimes l think this forum is so funny when its giving advice out....Paul Nicholls like a lot of the internet marketers is also a member of this form under a different name and they like to play their pied piper games and dis information games and watch the fallout. For years l have written pdfs for internet marketers that actually work and given the pdf's away for free or included them within the forum for free shares of a recent product release, the more l give away the more money l make.......hostgator has a superb affiliate program with a top class payout so why would l suggest another hosting company, most of my pdf giveaways are passive earners with several affiliate links in. Just thought l would chime in because some companies like hostgator and aweber pay very well even if you would not like to use them yourself. Remember we are all newbies at each new stage of our internet marketing life.
45.gif

57.gif