29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-20-2016, 12:41 AM
[GET] Affiliate Marketing Case Study: Review Products and Profit!
Check out my latest for free!
[url=http://www.noshameincome.com/affiliatecasestudy]Affiliate Marketing Case Study: Review Products and Profit![/url]

I show how I wrote a product review for a product back in July which took less than 30 minutes and has made me around $200.

It's a simple rinse and repeat method!

As always, reviews are appreciated!
02-20-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: [GET] Affiliate Marketing Case Study: Review Products and Profit!
Thank you Happydance
02-20-2016, 01:47 AM
I have bought this kind of product from BSO here and it cost me $160 and still I got nothing. The theories were okay, but perhaps I am a lazy ass, and everything needs optimation, also, hundreds of affiliate marketer already did this and keep doing it because they have the team
02-20-2016, 02:29 AM
This is my humble opinion

This guy is really marketing his products on the freebie section.

this is the 3rd time that i have seen the same pattern-

offer something that sounds like it's free + sounds pretty good

you check it out and it requires you to buy or take some kind of action and buy!

it's like a mousetrap --the bait is set!

RESULT-----skillful use of underhanded tactics to achieve goals
02-20-2016, 03:32 AM
[quote='yeager' pid='1608611' dateline='1455899396']

you check it out and it requires you to buy or take some kind of action and buy!

[/quote]

Lol. it's free on skillshare, all you have to do is create an account on skillshare then enroll for free.
27.gif
02-20-2016, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2016 03:42 AM by fjohnson59.)
Aehs01,

Great course! Thanks

I viewed all your videos and you did a really nice job presenting a detailed overview of the method. Max REP given!!! Really got pumped by the info you shared of your friend who's making a ton of money consistently using this method. Happydance

Please PM me a coupon code for your Udemy course. I would love to check it out and post a review.

Fred
02-20-2016, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2016 04:00 AM by gho5t.)
Awesome share! Max +Reps... :)
02-20-2016, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2016 09:06 AM by Aehs01.)
[quote='yeager' pid='1608611' dateline='1455899396']

[/quote]

I'll give you my honest answer since your questioning my freebies. In order to profit with this platform I need at least 25 students in my courses. It also allows the course to trend.

The link used in this thread actually has 500 free enrollments, if you sign up from this thread you get free access for life. If you also check my signature I give out free codes for every single one of my courses which I've sunk hundreds of hours into creating.

I know what it's like to feel ripped off or scammed, I've paid for coaching or programs, courses etc in the past. This forum is basically the only place I give things away, mostly because I'd rather do it myself and see people successful vs. seeing someone copy my videos and share them everywhere without my permission.
[hr]
[quote='distrology' pid='1608573' dateline='1455896858']
I have bought this kind of product from BSO here and it cost me $160 and still I got nothing. The theories were okay, but perhaps I am a lazy ass, and everything needs optimation, also, hundreds of affiliate marketer already did this and keep doing it because they have the team
[/quote]

A lot of people do it, your right but as you can see in my course I point out many people don't do a good job of reviewing products. I wrote out a lengthy honest opinion on one product and it ranks pretty decent without any other off-page SEO.
02-20-2016, 09:21 AM
[quote='fjohnson59' pid='1608680' dateline='1455903619']
Aehs01,

Great course! Thanks

I viewed all your videos and you did a really nice job presenting a detailed overview of the method. Max REP given!!! Really got pumped by the info you shared of your friend who's making a ton of money consistently using this method. Happydance

Please PM me a coupon code for your Udemy course. I would love to check it out and post a review.

Fred
[/quote]

I am working on finalizing the Udemy course I mentioned, just PM me as a reminder once it's live I'll send you a code.
02-20-2016, 11:43 AM
Another Aehs01 course!? FOR FREE!? :)

Thanks dude, 5 of my REP to you ;)
11.gif

48.gif