56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2013, 07:20 AM
[GET] Advanced Content Site Creation Strategies - Guarantee Top 10 Rankings
Here Is The Missing Piece Of
The Puzzle For Most Affiliate
And Adsense Marketers!
[b]
Learn To Build Content Sites That.... Have The Highest CTR's, That Rank Faster And Higher, That Never Get Penalized By Google And That Earn More Than Any Other Site Building Method, With A Lot Less Traffic!

Are You In A Hurry? Here's A Summary Of The Benefits;
  • Imagine being able to create Adsense and affiliate sites that out rank the toughest competition simply by the way they are structured and all by using a simple free theme you can download today.
  • Imagine being able to know exactly what Google wants in site creation and how to build sites that will avoid a Google penalty. No more guessing.

We all know Google hates autosplogs, but they've been spanking unique content sites as well. There is a reason why.
  • Imagine being able to know you're going to dominate a whole niche before you even create your first site with a complete laid out plan to do so.
  • Imagine being able to crank out small content sites that path the way for you to be able to dominate whole niches with authority content sites thatyou know are going to be extremely profitable 100% of the time. Never waste another day or cent guessing if your site or keyword is going to be profitable.
  • Imagine being able to learn how to build content sites from scratch from someone with over 7 years professional experience in SEO</acronym> and site creation and has created well over 100 content sites with hundreds of top10 rankings.
All the latest and greatest paid themes and plug-in's are nice, but they only distract you from the real truth, which is.... that simple and low cost is best.

You won't just learn how to build a simple Wordpress sites in this WSO</acronym>. You will learn exactly how I monetize and structure my sites so that I suck every last cent out of every niche and sub niche and visitor that comes to my site while being a site that Google actually wants to rank
naturally.

[/b]
WSO SALES PAGE
: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ethod.html

DOWNLOAD HERE:
01-17-2013, 07:56 AM
RE:
This is very old
01-17-2013, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 02:50 PM by Gabby.)
RE:
(01-17-2013 07:56 AM)miren Wrote:  This is very old
I read it and its principals still apply and besides, it is free, craps sake. Get whining or go find this stuff yourself!! Angry

I also see many names that have downloaded it already that I have personally +REP'd many times, but see nothing given in return!! It takes a hell of a lot more effort to upload these files, put this together and make links then it does to click the +REP button or at least, say thanks!! Sad
01-17-2013, 05:21 PM
RE:
Old but still useful, thanks for the upload OP.
For accurate sports predictions ...ping me!!!
01-18-2013, 05:24 PM
RE:
ya, Let me check first,
44.gif
01-18-2013, 06:02 PM
RE:
Let me check it!

83.gif