68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: [GET] Adsense Machine (2018)
This Adsense Machine system is a little like Fan Page Domination by Anthony Morrison. In my opinion, Fan Page Domination has a more realistic chance of being successful. There is a GB available for it in the forum. I have nothing to do with the GB and I did not buy it. I did get an email about the program that had a webinar and a case study about DestinFlorida.com Not to crap on the GB, but if you go to the site DestinFlorida.com then go to the Facebook Fan Page, you can easily reverse engineer what he is doing. Basically, instead of creating some kind of viral content, he gives away monthly trips (contests) to Destin Florida. He uses these sign-up to the contest as the traffic to a landing page that has adsense on it. Thats where his adsense revenue comes from. He also built a store around Destin, Florida at DestinFloridaGear.com for additional monetization. Seems doeable as you could pick a popular destination and set up a similar system... anyway, just my two cents....
04-18-2018, 11:45 PM
Here you have themehelp:

Theme help and instructions
11-27-2018, 09:00 AM
Firstly My Cents Here
You Must Have Loads Of Traffic
Some Might Geo Targeted Traffic For This To Work
From The Top Tier 1 Countries USA, UK, Canada, Australia
That Would Be In The Millions
You Can Purchase Emails And Send Them Out With Your Campaigns On Your Website To These Geo Targeted Countries..There Is A New Cloud Based Software That Sends Millions Of Emails Everyday
Then You Would Need Really High Cpm Keywords That Are Relevant
Car Insurance Has Very High Ecpm Keywords That Go As High As $300 Per 1000 Views.
So There You Go Much Luck Folks With This
Will Be Studying Everything On THis
Or You Can Take A Look At Our Site
[url=https://pinstarme.blogspot.com/]

38.gif