63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-30-2017, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 04:05 AM by layna61524.)
[GET] Access to JixiPix Hallows Eve V1.12
(Access to) JixiPix Hallows Eve V1.12

[Image: 2017-09-29_1013.png]

JixiPix Hallows Eve 1.12 (x86/x64) | 332.73 MB | 333.12 MB

With a heaping library of haunted things, JixiPix's Hallows Eve conjures up creepy scenes.

Choose from a dazzling array of eerie scenes to create dark and thrilling effects to share with friends, add a dramatically frightening flair to your products or create a book cover for a spine-tingling read.

Instantly create spooky Halloween scenes you create with your photo by placing scary-fun mix-and-match objects from a library of skulls, jack-o-lanterns, ghosts, tombstones, glowing eyes, goulish hands and more.

Set the mood in any photo by adding dark misty clouds as a backdrop (there are 20 cloud effects!); adjusting the light in your photo and adding any of 137 Halloween-themed objects; or use any of the 18 one-touch pre-arranged Halloween scenes. Once you place it onto your photo, you can resize, move or replace any item/objects to create a customized thriller of your own desire!

Here's an example of what this app can do to transform a photo into a frightful image:

[Image: 2017-09-29_1040.png]

To read (and see) more, go here:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fjixipix.com%2Fhallows-eve%2Fdetails.html

So, okay ...

Instead of giving you the download links that will soon expire, I'll direct you to the page where I get all my goodies. You will find different software there and (if you read any of my other "Find Stuff" shares) you can use this site to search for more.

Get It Here:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://filepursuit.com/directory/2706784-JixiPix-Hallows-Eve-1-12-x64-www-Downloadha-com-zip/
NOTE: I forgot to add, for the most part, you may need a password to open the files. Since this came from downloadha, use www.>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<

Virus Total: Not applicable. I am not giving you actual download links but am referring you to a page on the Filepursuit site that connects to the download page on Downloadha (the famous Persian download site). This is a trusted site however, it's best to be safe than sorry so I advise you to use your computer's anti-virus program or VirusTotal.com to scan anything you download.

Notice my information about a password. If the supplied PW does not work, refer to my booklet at this link where I list the passwords for many of the Persian download sites here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ost+unfair

This way, I'm directing you to a site where you can get more than the software I discuss in this share. Use the search feature on the FilePursuit site to access more software titles and use the numbered links at the bottom right of each page to navigate to another page.

If you're interested in more of this kind of thing, search the forum for my shares by my username or search "Find Stuff" or FilePursuit or Awesome But Almost Unfair Advantage ... and you'll find it.

If you're seeing this anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com, REPORT THIS PERSON!

Enjoy. Mirror.

Boooo!!! It's Halloweeen ... the spookiest time of the year!

Be afraid --- be very afraid. Of the shadows that lurk in the dark. Of the strange noises in the attic. Of the disembodied knock at your front door.

But whatever you do, DON'T BE TOO SCARED to rep me for this share! If you don't ... now that's some scary stuff!

Thanks
for reading my share!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
10-28-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: [GET] Access to JixiPix Hallows Eve V1.12
this thing is super cool and only $3.99 I will just buy it I tested it first of course, with a random pic I dragged of the web and played with it it was super easy to use. would make great animation backgrounds
10-28-2017, 08:44 PM
what is the password?
10-29-2017, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2017 12:49 AM by Cronos783.)
Pass=www-downloadha-com
Replace - with . (dots)
Tested...

43.gif