62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-10-2021, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2021 09:59 PM by aminoacid.)
RE: [GET] AWAI'S SECRETS OF WRITING FOR THE SELF HELP MARKET... AND MORE!
(11-07-2021 02:57 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  the person who initially requested it fails to respond

Stop whining.

[Image: laynana.jpg]
11-10-2021, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2021 10:48 PM by aminoacid.)
mirrors

Health Market
https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/UtKYjTH5/file.html
https://turbobit.net/lng52bfmcz5m.html
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/nkpyevqjQyz7p
other mirrors
https://www.mirrored.to/files/1O9Y4EXR/S....zip_links

Self-Help Market
https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/a6S5pO9V/file.html
https://turbobit.net/buysnj77cp67.html
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/jQGya8ed2mQgP
other mirrors
https://www.mirrored.to/files/NHOOTTWQ/S....zip_links
11-11-2021, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2021 04:22 AM by layna61524.)
@aminoacid: You know, I actually had to click a Show This Post link to see what you wrote on the thread because I've had you blocked from years ago. You're on my Ignore List because you have a nasty habit of spreading your special brand of negative bullsh*t and rude posts here.

First of all, I don't remember asking for your opinion. If you think I whine, stop reading my posts.

You must be really miserable in your pathetic little life to be so mean-spirited, especially when it's unwarranted.

As for your attempt to frame my post using a snippet of what I wrote makes you look like an ass wipe, not me. I clearly said that "as usually happens" people who ask for help here often don't give you any feedback to let you know you helped or even to say "thanks."

And I stand by that.

I even said it was early yet and perhaps it was a weekend (I don't remember) but I was hoping he would see the post and grab the download before the link died since AWAI gets it's stuff taken down quickly.

I did happen to get a PM (and a post on the REQ thread) from dsheam thanking me for my help. It came a little later and I didn't feel the need to post it because that was between us. I replied back via PM that I was glad to help.

So there.

It behooves me how someone like you, so rude and filled with venom can get away with your posts when people who post value sometimes get their links blocked or the threads taken down completely.

So stop reading what I write if you don't want to hear it (and for the record, you can take your opinion of me and shove it as far as it'll go).

I try to avoid reading anything you write so that my day will go on in a blissfully positive manner.

Peace-Out!
Layna61524
11-11-2021, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2021 11:37 PM by BlackTopHat.)
I am less polite than Layna. Ammonia acid had a way of f*cktarding his way about this place. Go f*ck yourself somewhere else. Maybe BHW will take you. You didn't even have the common courtesy to label each book the way Layna did, beetch. I reported your dummass for constantly being a d****.
11-12-2021, 02:54 AM
Thank you, BlackTopHat. I appreciate your supportive post. I don't know what's wrong with that idiot but it seems like he can't post anything without trying to "upset the apple cart." I surely hope he doesn't have any personal relationships because he is toxic and it isn't fair for people like this to poison the joy of life for others. I can only imagine how miserable he makes life for anyone who has to deal with him on a face-to-face basis.

I once read somewhere that people who go around treating others disrespectfully or those with hateful dispositions are generally unhappy within themselves. They don't know how to handle their internal misery so they project their venom outward, onto others. It's kind of like a bully and Amino A**hole is the Poster Child for this.

Obviously, he stands up for the masses of leeches here and feels the need to defend them. He goes as far as to misrepresent what I wrote about people not coming back to acknowledge those who help. So I'm "whining" now? Well, if I am, then I've earned that right.

I started to report him myself but the way this forum's leader has treated me gave me pause. I doubt anything will be done about it.

I'm disgusted that the forum mods/admin turn a blind eye to people like him but they go out of their way to "police" my posts.

The anonymity of this forum protects him so he can be bold in his stupidity but he's smart enough to know that were he face-to-face with me, I would b*tch-slap his sorry a**. Mad Slap

Thanks
Layna61524
47.gif
02-20-2022, 06:09 AM
Bump for this!
05-09-2023, 09:50 AM
Does anybody still have this? Thanks!
05-16-2023, 09:07 AM
@BlackNinjaX: To answer your exact question: "Sure, they do!"

A better question would be: "Would anyone be so kind as to mirror the main ebooks they got from this share?"

Look at this...
[Image: ice-screenshot-20230515-151810.png]

LOTS of people here have it (or some of it, since this wasn't a single download but multiple files).

1,518 people, to be specific. I know that number represents clicks to the thread but in my way of thinking, clicks equal GETs. There are always exceptions but most people who "visit" a thread leaves with some value. Most don't even bother to read based on "link not work" posts and other ways that directions clearly written in the post aren't followed.

And, again, yes --- they still have it because this was first shared on BBHF in November of 2021. Yet, in all that time (1 year and nearly 6 whole months later!) nobody mirrored those two AWAI books featured in the main share.

I warned in my post that you've got to be quick with AWAI files because the links don't last. You think somebody may have read that?

And here's a post I made four days after the original share, where I had to ASK for someone to mirror those two ebooks!

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230515-154050.png]

I was met with the sound of crickets.

That's almost as rude as getting the middle finger (but that's what BBHF has become).

People you never hear from post when they need something. They don't post to share anything.

So, sorry to say but I have no sympathy and I'm growing sick and tired of preaching to deaf people.

If individuals in a community don't pull their own weight by contributing value, the dead weight of those who don't deserve to be here will destroy the entire community.

The really sad thing is, nothing is being done about it.

Good luck with getting someone here to mirror this. I'm all about helping wherever I can but a large segment of this forum's membership is beyond help.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
05-17-2023, 05:45 AM
(05-16-2023 09:07 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @BlackNinjaX: To answer your exact question: "Sure, they do!"

A better question would be: "Would anyone be so kind as to mirror the main ebooks they got from this share?"

Look at this...
[Image: ice-screenshot-20230515-151810.png]

LOTS of people here have it (or some of it, since this wasn't a single download but multiple files).

1,518 people, to be specific. I know that number represents clicks to the thread but in my way of thinking, clicks equal GETs. There are always exceptions but most people who "visit" a thread leaves with some value. Most don't even bother to read based on "link not work" posts and other ways that directions clearly written in the post aren't followed.

And, again, yes --- they still have it because this was first shared on BBHF in November of 2021. Yet, in all that time (1 year and nearly 6 whole months later!) nobody mirrored those two AWAI books featured in the main share.

I warned in my post that you've got to be quick with AWAI files because the links don't last. You think somebody may have read that?

And here's a post I made four days after the original share, where I had to ASK for someone to mirror those two ebooks!

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230515-154050.png]

I was met with the sound of crickets.

That's almost as rude as getting the middle finger (but that's what BBHF has become).

People you never hear from post when they need something. They don't post to share anything.

So, sorry to say but I have no sympathy and I'm growing sick and tired of preaching to deaf people.

If individuals in a community don't pull their own weight by contributing value, the dead weight of those who don't deserve to be here will destroy the entire community.

The really sad thing is, nothing is being done about it.

Good luck with getting someone here to mirror this. I'm all about helping wherever I can but a large segment of this forum's membership is beyond help.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

Layna, thank you for your reply. Actually, I decided to learn Copywriting as it should be the first before marketing as I feel like words do the conversion. You seem to be the Queen of Copywriting as far as the courses goes. I did get the course on Secrets of Writing to the health but not self help. That's okay, it should be similar concept. Thank you again for your hard work in this forum!
05-17-2023, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2023 09:34 AM by Theo1.)
One chance re-up! Not to be repeated! Grab it quick! (Also threw in the Financial Market as a bonus ;^)

Code:
https://gofile.io/d/uaO4o7

Code:
https://gofile.io/d/kXkpvA
6.gif

31.gif