62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-08-2021, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2021 08:29 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] AWAI - COPYWRITING FOR A CAUSE
Thank you, GWMO, for posting. I appreciate your kind words.

It seems you've been away for a while, right? Good to see you back. Happydance

@teratron: Thank you for the Icedrive advice but I have a paid account now, and I am hoping that the link will last. Thank you, too, for your mirrors to help keep this share going. Mirrors are a rare thing on this forum, indeed, so you can't ever have too many. I will gladly post an update in the OP referring people to your post to see your multiple mirrors. I will add max reps for your thoughtful contribution.

Thanks
Layna61524
08-07-2021, 01:19 AM
Hello my friends from BBHF.
I loved this content.
But the links are offline.
Can someone please correct?

Thank you very much!
08-15-2021, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2021 02:49 PM by darkweb.)
Max reps and thanks to Lanya and Teratron for this share and links...BUT they're all down. Hopefully someone can reup and I can find the time to create more mirrors. Thanks again either way. Looks like it was good!
08-15-2021, 11:07 PM
(08-07-2021 01:19 AM)seventeory Wrote:  Hello my friends from BBHF.
I loved this content.
But the links are offline.
Can someone please correct?

Thank you very much!

(08-15-2021 02:48 PM)darkweb Wrote:  Max reps and thanks to Lanya and Teratron for this share and links...BUT they're all down. Hopefully someone can reup and I can find the time to create more mirrors. Thanks again either way. Looks like it was good!

Hi guys, I, the prolific mirror uploader, hear you loud and clear. It's a good thing I still have this file. However, I removed the extraneous WSO.DOWNLOAD.IN text files, though, as I find it irritating. Should stay "up" for quite a while...Happydance

Send max reps love if it is helpful. I went above and beyond with the mirrors, so would appreciate your support!

08-16-2021, 06:38 AM
@teratron: Thank you for the mirror link. I appreciate you helping to fulfill both seventeory's and darkweb's mirror request. I've been away (watching football) all day and am just now seeing this; so thank you.

@All: Here's a little hint: When you first log into your BBHF account, always click the View New Posts and/or the View Today's Posts links before you do anything else. That way, you will be up-to-date with the newest shares before their links age and die. That's the best way to grab the most recent stuff shared. Of course, you'll have to have access to that section of the forum; so if you're not a VIP, for example, you won't get access to whatever is shared there.

Do this and you'll have a lot less of the "please re-up" song-and-dance routine to perform.

Thanks
Layna61524
52.gif
08-17-2021, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2021 04:00 AM by bilbert.)
Thank you...

Max Repps
08-18-2021, 03:00 AM
10 Reps to Teratron for this great comeback and mirrors. Thanks!
02-20-2022, 06:06 AM
Links off reup please
03-11-2022, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2022 11:03 PM by seventeory.)
'AWAI' links are always dead.

@layna61524
- Thank you so much for your great content. I really appreciate what you do at BBH.

(08-16-2021 06:38 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @teratron: Thank you for the mirror link. I appreciate you helping to fulfill both seventeory's and darkweb's mirror request. I've been away (watching football) all day and am just now seeing this; so thank you.

@All: Here's a little hint: When you first log into your BBHF account, always click the View New Posts and/or the View Today's Posts links before you do anything else. That way, you will be up-to-date with the newest shares before their links age and die. That's the best way to grab the most recent stuff shared. Of course, you'll have to have access to that section of the forum; so if you're not a VIP, for example, you won't get access to whatever is shared there.

Do this and you'll have a lot less of the "please re-up" song-and-dance routine to perform.

Thanks
Layna61524
03-12-2022, 07:10 AM
Thanks Layna the link worked! Always awaiting your next awesome shares!
9.gif

55.gif