15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2019, 03:00 AM
[GET] ANOTHER PDF SEARCH RESOURCE
ANOTHER PDF SEARCH RESOURCE

Find PDF Books or Documents With FIND ANY PDF!

[Image: 2019-07-04_0931.png]

FIND ANY PDF ... !

Well, that's the promise of this site. Whether it lives up to that promise is something else altogether.

In the image I posted above, you can see I typed in "copywriting." I got only a few documents so I'm not sure I like this engine. Something like copywriting should have yielded hundreds of results! This little engine may have its uses but it's not PDFDrive, that's for sure!

Still, if you want to give it a try, be my guest:

PDF EASY FINDER - BETA:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.pdfsdownload.com

LAYNA'S VERDICT: I can't say whether all the PDFs are like The Copywriting Checklist PDF I downloaded, but here's what I found:

PROS:

* It was very helpful in terms of providing the parts of a sales letter and what goes into each section.

* There are clickable links within the PDF you can follow (if they still work) to websites with additional information.

MEH/SO-SO:

* It was a brief 12 pages in length but it's a checklist --- so I won't make a big deal about it. But you will find most of these PDFs to be abbreviated content --- not whole ebooks.

CONS:

* There are links at the closing that sell a product or service. In this case, Dane Maxwell of Zannee.com (Real Estate Technology to Recruit, Retain and Go Paperless) offered one-on-one copywriting services with a link to his email... but we're free to ignore the sales pitches (unless you're in the market for such an offer).

* I didn't see a copyright date anywhere so there's no way of knowing how relevant the content is. This shouldn't be a problem for subjects like copywriting (fairly evergreen) but if you were reading a PDF on social media marketing, for example, it would help to know when it was produced instead of having to read through it, only to discover it uses methods that no longer apply.

VIRUS TOTAL: N/A --- I'm sending you to a search engine but you should always virus scan everything you download (yes ... even PDFs!).

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
07-05-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: [GET] ANOTHER PDF SEARCH RESOURCE
Thank you so much for this sharing
07-05-2019, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2019 05:06 AM by kafirbaz12.)
Nice one Layna61524! Thank you
07-05-2019, 04:09 AM
I'm glad you both like it.

Layna61524
07-05-2019, 05:33 AM
Thanks Layna. I didn't think I'd heard of this one before, but FB says I liked the page, so not sure what's up about that. But it wasn't in my pirate folder anyway, and now it is. I was happy that all 404 errors were available in the wayback machine. I don't mind short, freebie checklist, disguised ad things. I can always learn something from them.
55.gif
07-05-2019, 07:21 AM
Thank you, MoneyMaven. I hope you will find it useful.

Layna61524
07-05-2019, 07:22 AM
Thanks Layna. +Reps Added
07-05-2019, 12:53 PM
You made my day Layna with this Gem
That has happened more than a few times young lady
Reps and Respect Layna
07-05-2019, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2019 01:38 PM by StillStanding.)
Hey Layna, I appreciate you taking the time to post this. but at least for me it's a "no-go."

I did several searches and each time it said I needed to sign up for an account, out of curiosity I clicked the sign up button and it wanted payment for a day or for the month. Reps sent your way anyway for your effort, it's not your fault that site sucks.:(

62.gif