49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2019, 10:26 AM
RE: [GET] ANOTHER DOWNLOAD SITE FOR YOU --- JULY 31, 2019
@jubileewizzy: I would prefer you to contact me via PM. But here's what I suggest you do first ...

Here is the download link for the software you're asking for:

WYSIWYG V. 5.0.5
Magic Button :
Code:
http://dl4all.co.in/index.php?newsid=691740

Now, I just shared a very nice tool (thanks to billuk3 for telling us about it!) that you can use to convert premium links (like the ones found on that site) for FREE. Just register a new account using a username and your email.

READ AND FOLLOW THE
INSTRUCTIONS HERE:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-A-REALLY-COOL-FREE-TOOL-FOR-DOWNLOADING-FROM-PREMIUM-LINKS-IN-A-JIFFY

Please read and follow the instructions to get your FREE account on that site. You should be able to download the software that way.

If this does not help, get in touch via PM and I will do what I can.

I don't want to post a download link ... then everybody and their third cousin will simply click and run. No one will post a mirror link. When the link dies, I'll get a barrage of "please re-up" posts on a thread that wasn't intended for this.

Believe you me, I've heard some interesting excuses from people as to why they're unable to download from premium links. Even with Deepbrid costing less than many of them pay for their Starbucks lattes in a week, or a fraction of their cell phone plan in a month, some still plead poverty.

It's just a matter of priority and I believe some here would rather let others do the work for them. I am not saying this about you ... I'm just explaining why I'm not posting a download link to the public forum when this thread was intended to show people where to go to get premium downloads.

I don't want to be depended on to post download links unless I choose to. Too many people here are getting into the habit of asking for re-ups or other favors and simply not putting forth any effort to find or share anything themselves. I'm trying to show people how to be pro-active. If this forum were to crumble tomorrow, you will have the skills to continue to find what you want.

I've given you the link to the site where this is shared. And now I'm sharing a place where you can go --- for FREE --- and get premium links converted at no cost. Just take a moment and register a free account.

I tried the site and this tool works like magic! You will get 5 gigabytes of credits to download files. And if you run low on credits, simply register a new account ... using a new username and another email address.

You should be able to get some decent downloads (but only a few I-M courses) before you're fresh out of credits and may need to buy a paid, high-quality link converter that won't impose restrictions or limits.

The free site hosts 35 servers so you can easily get downloads from places like [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] and Nitroflare (all links that are on the WYSIWYG software download you're asking for).

So, please, do this first and if that fails, send me a PM. I won't leave you stranded.

I hope you understand why I'm doing it this way. I've said it before and I'll refer to the quote again ...

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
TEACH a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
08-11-2019, 11:50 AM
You are a clear and crisp communicator.
I wonder how effective you will be
helping others at starting
online marketing/business.

Thanks!
08-16-2019, 12:59 AM
@wasanga: Thank you for the kind post. Your last statement/question gives me more credit than I deserve but thank you just the same.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]

32.gif