30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2021, 03:00 AM
[GET] AHG - Profitable Strategy for Struggling Traders
Recently came across this System after reading a recommendation from an experienced trader:

" Anek's Holy Grail "

"The intention of this post is to help struggling traders turn their trading around. It's my way of paying it forward and contributing to a board that consistently complaints about the lack of useful trading information.

The strategy works in most trending markets but with your help we can make a great thing even better. It is by no means complete but very much functional and consistently profitable once some of the trader's skills are polished."

Code:
https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/ahg-profitable-strategy-for-struggling-traders.99283/
08-15-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: [GET] AHG - Profitable Strategy for Struggling Traders
I hope you guys and gals get some valuable insight from the thread v555 posted.

I've personally been on Elite Trader (mostly a lurker or PM person) for 20-years+ it seems and there are some very good traders there. Like everywhere, that ratio has consistently dwindled over the years with the local BS artists and wanna'bees (fakers) there too.

The thread was started in 2007 and the markets were MUCH different then. About 5% (or less) as much HFTs for one thing.

I read only the first post and was put off that the guy named some commonly-known "Holy Grail" system after himself and then said he wants help making it better. LOL!

Buy an up-trend -- sell a down-trend. That's his "Holy Grail."

One thing that jumped off the screen at me was what I DIDN'T see -- which is what you usually don't see -- exactly where and when to enter, where to place a stop and where to place a profit target. The thread says you "could" place it here, or here, or there, or there, or trail really good.

Well . . . DUH!

At least he can always claim to have grabbed every ounce of every move but it doesn't help someone trying to learn.

When I got to the part where he uses BBs and Stochastics . . . I stopped reading.

The only way you'll beat the HFTs today, in 2021, is to know and understand market structure and price action, how to read them, and what they're telling you is most likely coming next.

However, in the 635-pages of the Elite Trader thread, I'm sure there will be some very valuable insights amongst a lot of fluff and fake boasting. Real traders don't need to brag about their successes. They just check their daily and monthly statements.

It's also why very few post openly and usually just send PMs between who we recognize as other successful pros.

However, that Elite Trader thread from v555 may turn into a great resource here on BBHF for aspiring traders.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader

70.gif